FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #196
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    Originally posted by ScarletSky
    Abtrusity? REALLY?! D:
    Oh boy, here we go.
    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    One thing I'm gonna say right now, don't flame me for the song choices, it's a classics tourney which means you're gonna see all the songs that most people rage at lol.

    ^^
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • Zekramcross
      The Break Ends
      • May 2011
      • 1786

      #197
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      AHH Blackflag!!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture21.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	5249554

      Comment

      • ScarletSky
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2011
        • 1811

        #198
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        ^^
        Oh no, I'm not complaining. I thank you for picking it. I'll finally now get it AAAd. It's just.. did NOT see that coming. xP

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #199
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          really because i saw it coming

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #200
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney



            (didn't need the keyboard after all )

            Comment

            • zadkiel91
              IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!
              • Jul 2007
              • 273

              #201
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              random goods, trying to fix them...
              Attached Files
              ''I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!''
              2nd Place D1 : The Slayerific Phantominaizer New Year Tourney!
              1st place D2 : FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              Comment

              • Andrew Mitchell
                Banned
                • Jul 2008
                • 1135

                #202
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney



                Uploaded with ImageShack.us

                Comment

                • .Gazelle.
                  Mr. Skeltal
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 1506

                  #203
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  lol

                  Edit: better, im dumping goods in places i know i can fix.
                  Last edited by .Gazelle.; 06-11-2011, 06:41 PM.


                  Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                  Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                  Comment

                  • VarleyisDance
                    Sassy
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 438

                    #204
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    getting used to this 1x
                    Attached Files


                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
                    1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
                    3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
                    1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
                    2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
                    2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!

                    Comment

                    • V-Ormix
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4677

                      #205
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      im thinking this is the best I can do this tourney :/

                      Comment

                      • .Gazelle.
                        Mr. Skeltal
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 1506

                        #206
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        getting closer.


                        Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                        Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                        Comment

                        • rusty_spoons
                          Oblong
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 196

                          #207
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney



                          ooo a new AAA

                          Comment

                          • Tidus810
                            slimy, yet ... satisfying
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 1244

                            #208
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            Originally posted by V-Ormix
                            im thinking this is the best I can do this tourney :/
                            It's combo-based scoring, so maybe reconsider? :\

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #209
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              Hey Ormix sorry but no mirror for this tourney :/

                              also updated
                              Last edited by psychoangel691; 06-11-2011, 07:14 PM.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • knuckles2224
                                Angel Island ♥
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1530

                                #210
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                For now.



                                Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                                Knuckles you're just a rebel

                                Comment

                                Working...