FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OneHandNow
    Banned
    • Sep 2006
    • 5305

    #361
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    oh wtf i thought people didn't submit so i didn't submit..

    fml

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #362
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      gj

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #363
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        Originally posted by OneHandNow
        oh wtf i thought people didn't submit so i didn't submit..

        fml
        Regardless

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        Normally I'd eliminate non submits but I let it slide last round because it wasn't too bad. But this round is pretty bad with the non submits. Next round I won't be letting it slide. You don't submit you're eliminated regardless if you're above the line.
        Why should someone be awarded prizes for being lazy while others played the whole way through? Non submit = a dropout in my eyes.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #364
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          Originally posted by OneHandNow
          oh wtf i thought people didn't submit so i didn't submit..

          fml
          oops ヽ(´ー`)┌

          Comment

          • Everr
            Strongest Survive
            • Feb 2011
            • 157

            #365
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney


            first run 17 goods lol second run 15 goods 3rd run 11 goods then my internet went out lol I dont think it recorded.. 4th run I realized I had my speed up by .10 cause I was trying to hit minijacks XD on 100 bar black out.. yeah lol 7 goods Im going to try to beat it since its the last round I have to give it my all

            EDIT: I dont know why its showing up as undefined but probably because I lost internet connection the game before.. but I got it again so here you go
            Last edited by Everr; 06-15-2011, 01:46 AM.

            AAA's: 136
            Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
            Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


            FC's: 600
            Best Black Flag: X
            Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
            Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

            Comment

            • Everr
              Strongest Survive
              • Feb 2011
              • 157

              #366
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              Im sorry to keep updating scores and so fast too but this is my final score I dont think Ill beat it.

              good luck to everyone else in this final round (: you too rusty!

              AAA's: 136
              Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
              Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


              FC's: 600
              Best Black Flag: X
              Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
              Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

              Comment

              • Andrew Mitchell
                Banned
                • Jul 2008
                • 1135

                #367
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                can't even get close to that athaists assholes score ****

                Comment

                • Zekramcross
                  The Break Ends
                  • May 2011
                  • 1786

                  #368
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Improvement:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture31.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	5249634

                  This is a possible FC for me.

                  Edit: Improvement
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture32.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	5249635

                  Ahh! So close...
                  Last edited by Zekramcross; 06-15-2011, 09:58 AM.

                  Comment

                  • VarleyisDance
                    Sassy
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 438

                    #369
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    damn i just do not have time to fix this :@
                    Attached Files


                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
                    1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
                    3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
                    1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
                    2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
                    2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!

                    Comment

                    • iironiic
                      D6 FFR Legacy Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 4342

                      #370
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      Improvement:

                      Comment

                      • emulord
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 778

                        #371
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        lol Revolutionary Etude? So standard. It shouldve been party 4 u v1!

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #372
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          i feel like i should try improving my score because knuckles and new pro might come out of no where with sdgs

                          Comment

                          • Andrew Mitchell
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 1135

                            #373
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            I just can't full combo this pattern in the file its drivng me insane

                            ↑
                            ↑→
                            ↑

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #374
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              ye patterns like that are horriible to combo and mindblock easily

                              Comment

                              • ~Zeta~
                                Flag Master
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 2156

                                #375
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                Comment

                                Working...