FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bballa48
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2007
    • 1496

    #136
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    cool thanks guys.
    "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
    Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

    Comment

    • Zekramcross
      The Break Ends
      • May 2011
      • 1786

      #137
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      I want to know if I can post a score for D2 while I'm in D1.
      I know I said that I'll stay put in D1, but I believe I can do good in D2.
      Sorry if you think i'm getting annoying or anything its just that I want to challenge myself.

      Comment

      • ic0slay3r
        Falangel <3
        • Sep 2006
        • 2309

        #138
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
        For those of you on a mac, perhaps Kayla will let you use the old LD engine alongside of your gamer tag?

        ex:


        .swf link: http://ffr.lightdarkness.net/FFR/ffrndanotherway.swf
        for some reason the link is not working :/

        AAA:531
        Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
        Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
        # of BF: 42


        -------

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #139
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          Hahaha, this took only one try.

          Comment

          • zadkiel91
            IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!
            • Jul 2007
            • 273

            #140
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            ok, my eyes hurt a little....
            ''I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!''
            2nd Place D1 : The Slayerific Phantominaizer New Year Tourney!
            1st place D2 : FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #141
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              Originally posted by Zekramcross
              I want to know if I can post a score for D2 while I'm in D1.
              I know I said that I'll stay put in D1, but I believe I can do good in D2.
              Sorry if you think i'm getting annoying or anything its just that I want to challenge myself.

              it's fine I have you in both for now anyway. But you can't go for prizes in both.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • .Gazelle.
                Mr. Skeltal
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2010
                • 1506

                #142
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                lol i suck at the trills in this.


                Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                Comment

                • Zekramcross
                  The Break Ends
                  • May 2011
                  • 1786

                  #143
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  it's fine I have you in both for now anyway. But you can't go for prizes in both.

                  Thank you.

                  Edit: Better score for D2:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture19.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	5249549
                  Last edited by Zekramcross; 06-10-2011, 05:58 PM.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #144
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    updated
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • rusty_spoons
                      Oblong
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 196

                      #145
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney



                      good ole blue notes

                      Comment

                      • bballa48
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1496

                        #146
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        I refuse to play this again.

                        "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                        Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                        Comment

                        • Poison-
                          Nope
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 3772

                          #147
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          Slowly improving, trying to take it slow and not whore it and hurt my wrist even more.

                          Comment

                          • ~Zeta~
                            Flag Master
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 2156

                            #148
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney



                            using my crisp keyboard and w7 laptop. painful for my eyes and hands.

                            Comment

                            • V-Ormix
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4677

                              #149
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              Im bad, leave me alone

                              Comment

                              • Tidus810
                                slimy, yet ... satisfying
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 1244

                                #150
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                blah.

                                this chart is painful.
                                Last edited by Tidus810; 06-10-2011, 09:02 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...