FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zekramcross
    The Break Ends
    • May 2011
    • 1786

    #181
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    hey everyone in D3 how about letting me win and i'll give each of you ONE(1) free file from yours truly(me)
    Lol. Nice.

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #182
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      Hey guys - the round is over right now. Kayla and I just got back from the grocery store, so she'll be putting up the songs once we're finished unloading here.

      Sorry about the wait

      Comment

      • Soul.
        Very simple indeed. *sip*
        • May 2011
        • 190

        #183
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
        Hey guys - the round is over right now. Kayla and I just got back from the grocery store, so she'll be putting up the songs once we're finished unloading here.

        Sorry about the wait
        Oh goody, more rage songs to play lol.
        FFR and SM = 1.9-2x (CVM,) (Delta noteskin) (Down)

        Solo = 700-725c (SDFJKL) (CS note, Orbular) (Down)

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #184
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          Sorry did not expect to take so long at the store. Doin the update now.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • New_pr0
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2011
            • 79

            #185
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            Sorry did not expect to take so long at the store. Doin the update now.
            Take your time mama. I know how it is.
            Recent decent AAA's: 101 Kittens, Nothing's Gonna Stop Me, Starlight, XP Sounds Attempts

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #186
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              D5

              AIM Anthem

              D4

              Silence

              D3

              Abtrusity

              D2

              Beethoven Virus

              D1

              Bubbleman Stage Theme




              Round 2 will end tomorrow the 12th at 6pm servertime


              Last edited by psychoangel691; 06-11-2011, 05:17 PM.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #187
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                FIRST also **** my life i was so ****ing scared i was going to dump a shit ton of goods after the jacks. i didnt even see this good im so sad ;_; i thought i had the AAA

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #188
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Aww I still don't have abtrusity I get screwed in the same spot over and over and over. lol
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Soul.
                    Very simple indeed. *sip*
                    • May 2011
                    • 190

                    #189
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    Originally posted by Soul.

                    Yay, First post for D2
                    aww crap nvm mirror D;
                    FFR and SM = 1.9-2x (CVM,) (Delta noteskin) (Down)

                    Solo = 700-725c (SDFJKL) (CS note, Orbular) (Down)

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #190
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      fuccen AAA holy shit i held my breath for the entire file lmao. my hands are still shaky

                      Comment

                      • iironiic
                        D6 FFR Legacy Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 4342

                        #191
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        Gahhh why are you choosing songs that I can only do on mirror? D:

                        Bahaha, nah I really don't care x] We'll see how much fail I'll do on this round! :]

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #192
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          I'm gonna need the USB keyboard for this so that I can index AIM...no way I'm doing that on spread, lol

                          Comment

                          • Zekramcross
                            The Break Ends
                            • May 2011
                            • 1786

                            #193
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            First try D1:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture20.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	5249553

                            Working on D2 right now. The score is not that good right now.

                            Comment

                            • ScarletSky
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 1811

                              #194
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              Abtrusity? REALLY?! D:
                              Oh boy, here we go.

                              Comment

                              • Soul.
                                Very simple indeed. *sip*
                                • May 2011
                                • 190

                                #195
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney


                                Ok finally fix it.
                                FFR and SM = 1.9-2x (CVM,) (Delta noteskin) (Down)

                                Solo = 700-725c (SDFJKL) (CS note, Orbular) (Down)

                                Comment

                                Working...