FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • New_pr0
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2011
    • 79

    #316
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    It's not the fact that it's a hard song. I can do all the streams and trills AAA, it's just my laptop keyboard sucks at jumps
    Recent decent AAA's: 101 Kittens, Nothing's Gonna Stop Me, Starlight, XP Sounds Attempts

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #317
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      hey i survived last round lmao sweet

      no idea where i got 2 of the goods but w/e
      Last edited by who_cares973; 06-13-2011, 07:34 PM.

      Comment

      • ~Zeta~
        Flag Master
        • Oct 2010
        • 2156

        #318
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        starting to care less and less about this game.

        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #319
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          Yay for improvement! :] Wasn't expecting it since I was doing horrible on my previous runs lol

          Comment

          • ~Zeta~
            Flag Master
            • Oct 2010
            • 2156

            #320
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            yeah, I'm out.

            Comment

            • Andrew Mitchell
              Banned
              • Jul 2008
              • 1135

              #321
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney



              Uploaded with ImageShack.us

              Comment

              • Everr
                Strongest Survive
                • Feb 2011
                • 157

                #322
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney


                Ill try to AAA but this song omg terrible lol my first game on it was 8 goods 1 average XD

                AAA's: 136
                Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
                Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


                FC's: 600
                Best Black Flag: X
                Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
                Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

                Comment

                • Ksl33zy24
                  The New York Yankees
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 1047

                  #323
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  everr, nice BF, you nd rusty spoons will be competing after this, haha
                  it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

                  Comment

                  • Zekramcross
                    The Break Ends
                    • May 2011
                    • 1786

                    #324
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    Originally posted by Ksl33zy24
                    everr, nice BF, you nd rusty spoons will be competing after this, haha
                    I agree with this.

                    Comment

                    • Everr
                      Strongest Survive
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 157

                      #325
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      Originally posted by Ksl33zy24
                      everr, nice BF, you nd rusty spoons will be competing after this, haha
                      Originally posted by Zekramcross
                      I agree with this.
                      (: yeah I know me and him are like the same. I think he is a little better then me but Ive gotten a little better I think and maybe we are even closer in skill (:

                      AAA's: 136
                      Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
                      Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


                      FC's: 600
                      Best Black Flag: X
                      Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
                      Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

                      Comment

                      • New_pr0
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 79

                        #326
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        I hate this song now
                        Recent decent AAA's: 101 Kittens, Nothing's Gonna Stop Me, Starlight, XP Sounds Attempts

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #327
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          w/e

                          Comment

                          • .Gazelle.
                            Mr. Skeltal
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 1506

                            #328
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney



                            Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                            Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                            Comment

                            • VarleyisDance
                              Sassy
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 438

                              #329
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              yargh first fc
                              Attached Files


                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
                              1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
                              3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
                              1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
                              2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
                              2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!

                              Comment

                              • zadkiel91
                                IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 273

                                #330
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                I'll probably be eliminated in this round lol. I'm not that good on streaming songs
                                Attached Files
                                ''I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!''
                                2nd Place D1 : The Slayerific Phantominaizer New Year Tourney!
                                1st place D2 : FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                Comment

                                Working...