FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zekramcross
    The Break Ends
    • May 2011
    • 1786

    #121
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    Keep in mind this is an eliminations tourney. This isn't like the last one I just held where you play all the way through.
    Oh. Well in that case I'll stay put in D1 then.

    Comment

    • bballa48
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2007
      • 1496

      #122
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      Slight problem here.

      I can't play without standalone--the lag is just absurd.

      I can't login on standalone without the velocity engine. If I can't login, I can't play purchased songs.

      So what do I do?
      "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
      Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #123
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        Why can't you log into standalone without the Velocity engine? Both engines read player data in exactly the same way.

        Comment

        • bballa48
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2007
          • 1496

          #124
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
          Why can't you log into standalone without the Velocity engine? Both engines read player data in exactly the same way.
          I have to use the ingame login feature. I have a Mac... and I have asked many times if anyone knew how to login on standalone using a Mac, and no one seems to know how.
          "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
          Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #125
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            Oh jeez, alright. Yeah, that's a problem - the old engine doesn't have the log-in feature yet. =/

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #126
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              Thanks netjet!

              Poison- I hate to break it to you but I can't accept your score you used Velocity's engine.

              And I have no idea how to solve bballa's issue I don't know macs but I can't allow velocity's engine because it doesn't show if you used a noteskin or not.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Tidus810
                slimy, yet ... satisfying
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 1244

                #127
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                I still can join?

                Comment

                • ic0slay3r
                  Falangel <3
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2309

                  #128
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Originally posted by bballa48
                  Slight problem here.

                  I can't play without standalone--the lag is just absurd.

                  I can't login on standalone without the velocity engine. If I can't login, I can't play purchased songs.

                  So what do I do?
                  I'm having this exact same problem :/

                  AAA:531
                  Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                  Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                  # of BF: 42


                  -------

                  Comment

                  • Andrew Mitchell
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 1135

                    #129
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    my fekin eyes



                    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #130
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      For those of you on a mac, perhaps Kayla will let you use the old LD engine alongside of your gamer tag?

                      ex:


                      .swf link: http://ffr.lightdarkness.net/FFR/ffrndanotherway.swf

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #131
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        bballa the LD engine thing is fine to do. I was sitting here thinking and I said to AJ well why not just let him play not logged in just ss with the gamer ID at the top then he reminded me that it's a purchased song but then lightbulb LD's engine XD. So that's fine just include your gamer ID thing in your ss
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #132
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          Originally posted by Tidus810
                          I still can join?

                          Yea hop in D4
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • .Gazelle.
                            Mr. Skeltal
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 1506

                            #133
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            In?


                            Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                            Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                            Comment

                            • Poison-
                              Nope
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 3772

                              #134
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              Poison- I hate to break it to you but I can't accept your score you used Velocity's engine.
                              Oh yeah, sorry I completely forgot.
                              I'll post another score later.

                              EDIT:

                              13-0-0-1 if you can't see. It's pretty small. Sorry.
                              Wow because I'm a dumb ass I had to play it again and now my wrist hurts.
                              Last edited by Poison-; 06-10-2011, 04:26 PM.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #135
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                Originally posted by .Gazelle.
                                In?
                                I think you're d3 now.


                                Thanks poison. Sorry to make ya do it again.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...