Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ice wolf
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 852

    #256
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    There isn't going to be a AAA from me, but I might improve it.
    Reverse for life!




    ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

    The best noteskin ever: Skittles


    Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

    Comment

    • smartdude1212
      2 is poo
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 6687

      #257
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      dat right handed runningwoman is easy wtf.
      Loot are you left handed?

      Comment

      • bluguerrilla
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2006
        • 3966

        #258
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Originally posted by i love you
        {pic of AAA Horizon}

        Pretty easy. =/
        Course it's easy, stop making me feel bad about my lack of skill and go AAA Video Out A like yer s'posed to.

        Comment

        • Nightfirecat
          ...back from the dead.
          • Nov 2006
          • 3213

          #259
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
          Damn. Im gonna be out this round. I suck at PA.

          3rd TRY:
          no kidding.. I'm done in the first round.. then again, I haven't played that song in the longest time


          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

          Comment

          • newblue22
            Munchlax
            • Jun 2005
            • 693

            #260
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            yeahhhh i guess your right doug. Come to think of it I should be happy because if I go through then thats one less song im bad at out of the tourny

            _____________________________________________



            AAA - 189 Level rank
            Average Level - ?
            Best legit. FC - Runnymorning (SGX Mix)
            ITG Overall % - 97.60(not updating anymore)



            ___________________________________
            Winner of HammyMcSquirrel's tournament
            Winner of rshadow8888's tournament
            Winner of travman301's tournament
            Winner of Colt.45's tournament

            Comment

            • rshadow8888
              FFR's Buizel
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 3120

              #261
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              This sucks, but I'm too sick to care at the moment.

              Comment

              • FrenzyMidget
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 1421

                #262
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug


                Comment

                • flawofhumanity
                  MMM WATCHA SAY
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 628

                  #263
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  ugh...it took way too many tried to not blackflag this.
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  flaw cause he's well hung


                  Comment

                  • Miyaka Takashi
                    Banned
                    • May 2007
                    • 50

                    #264
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Sign me up for Body Slam Division

                    Comment

                    • rshadow8888
                      FFR's Buizel
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 3120

                      #265
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      You are a day or so late.

                      Comment

                      • Miyaka Takashi
                        Banned
                        • May 2007
                        • 50

                        #266
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Crap...can we make another?

                        Comment

                        • rshadow8888
                          FFR's Buizel
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 3120

                          #267
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          After all 8 or so that are already going are over, then yes. That may be awhile though.

                          Comment

                          • Nightfirecat
                            ...back from the dead.
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3213

                            #268
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            Well, I did better than I thought I would... (even though it's not even less than 10 goods...)

                            I'm working on a FC on delirium just in case..
                            Last edited by Nightfirecat; 06-7-2007, 10:36 AM.


                            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                            Comment

                            • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1479

                              #269
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              This my score for now. I'll submit again later today cuz I know all the players on my division can beat this easily


                              Man this would be my best if I didn't miss

                              Last edited by CR_fLiP_fOaM; 06-4-2007, 12:55 PM.
                              "This better not be Snowbound again"

                              Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                              FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                              Comment

                              • kcfp_Ice
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 556

                                #270
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                So how is it that I'm not gonna make it into the next round already?

                                My name is below the dotted line for some reason?

                                May I ask why?

                                EDIT: Here's my score anyway.

                                Last edited by kcfp_Ice; 06-4-2007, 01:04 PM.
                                Back and ready to start playing.

                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                                Comment

                                Working...