Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CAS8002
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2003
    • 75

    #271
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Here's my score on Resistance. I'll try to do the tiebreaker and improve later.
    Last edited by CAS8002; 06-8-2007, 09:45 AM.

    Comment

    • magirocker
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 470

      #272
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      wait i love you...why did you play the tail whip song?
      AAA's: 158 + Tokens
      Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
      Newest:GO!

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #273
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        yeah right. my best on voa is 40 goods with the FC. =/
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • CR_fLiP_fOaM
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 1479

          #274
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          I think I can AAA this.
          "This better not be Snowbound again"

          Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
          FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

          Comment

          • Liquid3arth
            is LIFE!
            • Sep 2006
            • 833

            #275
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            nice flip_foam i suck at this song will try to upgrade



            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



            <----- Use it

            Comment

            • AK_Parker
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 476

              #276
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              Will do better if needed:

              Originally posted by jugglinguy
              Rofl. I wish my name was $
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

              This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

              Comment

              • Redorigami
                Call me Massive Swallow
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 3162

                #277
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug


                Working on improving now.
                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                Originally posted by spreadNv
                Got dibs on La Camp.
                Oh right, Im not any good.
                Got dibs on Pita.

                Comment

                • Liquid3arth
                  is LIFE!
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 833

                  #278
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  updated score...a littlle better



                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                  <----- Use it

                  Comment

                  • bluguerrilla
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 3966

                    #279
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Could you crop your images? They're huge...

                    Comment

                    • xplayfan
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 752

                      #280
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Comment

                      • Nightfirecat
                        ...back from the dead.
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3213

                        #281
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        lol, xplanfan exactly tied my score

                        Still working on Delirium FC.. 1 miss so far, about 600 combo without missing.


                        [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                        AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                        Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                        Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                        2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                        1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                        Comment

                        • DrawingJunkie
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 180

                          #282
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Holy ****:


                          I had planned to be all moody and crap about being in Scratch, then I went and got this...

                          Perhaps there's hope for me yet.


                          Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                          Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

                          Comment

                          • mymrpeas
                            eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 122

                            #283
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            Will improve, maybe.

                            My Music pl0x

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #284
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • bluguerrilla
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 3966

                                #285
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Originally posted by DrawingJunkie
                                Perhaps there's hope for me yet.
                                Oh give me a break, what did you rank in shash's tourney again?

                                Comment

                                Working...