FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    The song will go into Hip-Hop for convenience. When the next batch of songs get added, the previous ones will be moved to their correct locations.

    EAG: you can do math.

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    as the rounds go by. 5 songs at a time.
    About how many new songs will there be in total by the time the tournament ends?

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by MrRubix
    Eh actually. Why not.

    In!
    Haha, now this will be funny to watch.

    Edit: What!? You should enter, Laggy is definitely as skilled as you.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrRubix
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    It'd actually cause too much drama, so I'm not really going to enter

    Leave a comment:


  • Turboyoshi
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    In in in

    Leave a comment:


  • Kairon
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Rebirth0
    Only way I'm playing in this is if I get put into D4 or something. I'd be playing index
    Ooh. You're on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Villiex
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    @Erich: I could say something like "Yeah, but my AAAs are easy and I'm not that good and blahblahblah", but if they put me in D5, I'll just do my best, make it as far as I can, and hopefully have fun with it.

    I think everyone expects to be put in a division they can do well in. If that was the case, we'd have final rounds with 200+ people in them. People are going to lose in their divisions. Sorry if you reading this are one of those.

    Leave a comment:


  • DayMan951
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Will you make a new genre for tournament songs or just put them in existing genres?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    as the rounds go by. 5 songs at a time.

    Leave a comment:


  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    So, whats the difference in the Difficulties of each Division?
    I mean I know D1 being lowest and D5 being highest but whats the range of Difficulty in each division?

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Are all of the songs going to be released at once or are you going to release them as the rounds go by?

    Leave a comment:


  • IceAgez_101
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    even tho i wont make far in this tourney
    ill still try it out =P

    Leave a comment:


  • Rebirth0
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Only way I'm playing in this is if I get put into D4 or something. I'd be playing index

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I hope you get put in D5, Villy.

    I mean, 400+ AAA's in a month? You're asking for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Villiex
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Not really, igot. Only D5 is.

    Leave a comment:

Working...