FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Tass didn't say how many songs though. Id like Tass to confirm that there are going to be around 50.

    Leave a comment:


  • [HectoGtzMX]
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    There's no post, it's on the front page news.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    soul, if someone is known to have cheated they won't be allowed in. I think that is safe to say.

    And spinal, I'll go find that post by Tass that Izzy is referring to...one sec.

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot in front page news
    FINALLY… we will be doing a song event in conjunction with the tournament. Each round of the tournament will feature a brand spanking new song for each and every division. The tournament will be 10 rounds, so that means 50 new levels as part of the tournament. Be warned, there may be some twists and turns with them too. .
    Last edited by foilman8805; 06-1-2008, 05:17 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by s0ulst0n3
    I'm probably going to be placed in something dumb like expert, I bet. Oh well, hahah, gives me a reason to whore.

    This may have been posted, but I read through the first post and saw nothing about it, I may have missed it. If someone has a history of bsing, will they be placed in tournament, or restricted from joining?
    yea he mentioned that

    EDIT:s0ulst0n3, i fed ur thingys..lol
    Last edited by xXDeltaXx; 06-1-2008, 05:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0ulst0n3
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I'm probably going to be placed in something dumb like expert, I bet. Oh well, hahah, gives me a reason to whore.

    This may have been posted, but I read through the first post and saw nothing about it, I may have missed it. If someone has a history of bsing, will they be placed in tournament, or restricted from joining?

    Leave a comment:


  • spinal_compression
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Izzy
    So i heard there are going to be 50 new songs introduced to ffr from this tourny. Will be fun getting more AAA's
    Verify.

    Leave a comment:


  • Card Man
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Im in. This sounds like a lot of fun and I cannot wait! Good luck to everyone!

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i would love to join in =)

    Leave a comment:


  • dean_machine
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    SO yeah, your avatar is too large.
    Maybe it's outdated, because didn't the avatar uploader used to only allow 200x200px for the max dimensions and changed to 300x300 sometime around when the new FFR layout came out?

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    In, and waiting patiently. ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • plasma dragon007
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    im in

    lol i have 0 TP... and ive been playing for a while...

    Leave a comment:


  • Zageron
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Does that mean that none of the songs will be previously played? Sweet!

    Leave a comment:


  • rzr
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I think I signed up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    So i heard there are going to be 50 new songs introduced to ffr from this tourny. Will be fun getting more AAA's

    Leave a comment:


  • GG_Guru
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Sign me up! =D

    Leave a comment:

Working...