FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • meno_rocks123
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by gamer_4_life27
    YEAH!!! More than 600 people will be beaten by me!!!
    No, that position is reserved for the winner of D5

    Leave a comment:


  • TanNguyen
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Can we "unsign up"? I tried to click the stop button before the whole thing loaded, but unfortunately I'm on the list? Anyway to get off (the list) or do I just let myself get "negative infinity"? I haven't played for a while so I don't think I wanna do a tourney.

    Leave a comment:


  • littleyao55
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    im in =D

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    See the first page of this thread, or the front page news article for rules and instructions.

    Leave a comment:


  • MaxxOverload
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hey I want the rules and such I can't find them but of course I want to sign up!

    Leave a comment:


  • Perry Ellis
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I did i made a mistake. Thanks though.

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Go sign up at the main page Perry

    Leave a comment:


  • Perry Ellis
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Sign me up too

    Leave a comment:


  • ZaBasDa
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by gamer_4_life27
    Hello gamer. DjShox, a forum mod, is in a musician contest that he really wants to win. You can help him by voting for him. He would be very grateful for any votes that you could give. For more information, please click here. This is not spam, I am trying to get people to vote for him. If you have any questions, message me back!

    Got this message from CrashJet555... I don't know what to think about this... >_>
    I also got one of these.

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hello gamer. DjShox, a forum mod, is in a musician contest that he really wants to win. You can help him by voting for him. He would be very grateful for any votes that you could give. For more information, please click here. This is not spam, I am trying to get people to vote for him. If you have any questions, message me back!

    Got this message from CrashJet555... I don't know what to think about this... >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • jugglinguy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by gamer_4_life27
    YEAH!!! More than 600 people will be beaten by me!!!
    600/5

    Leave a comment:


  • ZaBasDa
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    You can't beat me if I'm in a lower division than you. But I will be beaten anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    YEAH!!! More than 600 people will be beaten by me!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Personally, I just hope to pass the 1st round ^.^

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    up to almost 600 people signed up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...