FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MrRubix
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Nah, not at all lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    cetaka could probably give you a run for your money too.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrRubix
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    It'd case too much whining from stupid people -- I know I'd win anyway. Although against Laggy, honestly, I don't know. His scores pretty much tie mine so it'd be close on that front.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    True...we would only have to watch this thread and look at which song is for our division. Thus, we probably wouldn't need a "tournament songs" genre.

    By the way, Rubix, you should SO go out for this just so we could have an epic Shash vs. Rubix final in D5!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 9:00PM EST.

    Leave a comment:


  • Frozen Beat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Always listen to you urges.

    As long as you have good ones...

    Leave a comment:


  • hazard195
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    *sits patiently in wait while Epic Failing at CIA Rave* God forsaken song..... I feel like I'm mashing every time I play it.

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Nuggit
    Woot i'm in XD. question! how do you know when everything starts? thread? private message?
    You pay attention to the forum and use your 1st grade reading skills.
    Last edited by zoogarama; 06-2-2008, 06:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Frozen Beat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I forfeit. I had no idea it'd last that long.

    Let me know if that's possible. =/

    Leave a comment:


  • Nuggit
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Woot i'm in XD. question! how do you know when everything starts? thread? private message?

    Leave a comment:


  • 25thhour
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Rawr, Can't wait to play.

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    About next week most likely.

    Leave a comment:


  • CosmicRain
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Just one question, when will the first round start? If there is no specific date, then about which week?

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    The song will go into Hip-Hop for convenience. When the next batch of songs get added, the previous ones will be moved to their correct locations.

    EAG: you can do math.
    I'm too lazy. Fine I'll go do it.

    EDIT: *Looks at Zoogarma's post* Haha, 50! I didn't know how many rounds there were. Thanks Zoogarma.
    Last edited by EAGAMES; 06-2-2008, 05:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by EAGAMES
    About how many new songs will there be in total by the time the tournament ends?
    5 x 10 = 50
    EDIT:
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    EAG: you can do math.
    Oops I did it for him tass. Sorry.

    Leave a comment:

Working...