Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I still can't beat PP1 =(
FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
i did search in google...soo many links to go through and i went out for a little bit..i shall search again =/Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I'll hopefully be put in D3. I'm definitely too high for D2, but if I'm put in D4 somehow I'm screwed.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
After testing out quite a few TP songs, I noticed that it really ain't easy to get a single point...but there are like 3-4 songs that I almost got, let's say I missed 2-3 arrows for a FC, and that's after quite a bit of practice. I guess D1 awaits me this year again...last time I had to stop at 3rd round as I didn't have time much, now I should have a running chance of getting something....maybe. Next year I'll probably manage D2 or more with tons of practice, if I'm still playing. My AAAs lack just as much...Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I hate people who say this, copy and paste the name into google. Stop being lazy.
Just registered to PP2...
So far it is addicting.
Last edited by Commandersa1; 06-3-2008, 10:46 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
YEEHAW, Official tourney, can't wait!! Bring on any division, I'll do my best! Good luck to all participants and especialy to Sprite. Hopefully we don't drive him off the deep end.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Good job, Mr Regina man. You're making poor Manitcore suffer the wrath of your stepfile. xDLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
can i get a link to psychopath 2 plz =)Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
#1. I got addicted to psychopath 2. I'm going to be the first person from ffr to beat it. and 4th overall.i feel like manti stopped playing all the new songs? and/or lots of the new TP songs... which is why he has so few TPs? he's got WAY more AAAs than i do....
edit: weird... also, manti, i don't see your name on the signup list. i take it you didn't actually read any of the instructions.
#2. I got Brawl and Okami for the Wii.
#3. sprite hasn't updated the list yet, I hit in after he did the 9:30 update.
#4. I'm not playing any other song untill I AAA endless altercation. and I'm never getting any time on the good computer, so all I have is my dumpy laptop.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Just like Tass said in Rubix's Omnipwn 2: " I'm in like a virgin on prom night."
Time to see how far I've made it since coming back last September.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Wut? Who took mah vrofl?.... Owait, it's still there. xP
0.o
But then again, that's what they all say.
Hahaha.... Right.
Anyway, I'm still hoping D3 max... I don't think I'd be in d2, since I almost won in a division that was harder than that, but I don't think I'd make D4, since I would barely be able to AAA the first songs... And probably not even FC the last ones...Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
<---- Beginner kthxbaiLeave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
i feel like manti stopped playing all the new songs? and/or lots of the new TP songs... which is why he has so few TPs? he's got WAY more AAAs than i do....
edit: weird... also, manti, i don't see your name on the signup list. i take it you didn't actually read any of the instructions.Last edited by Tasselfoot; 06-3-2008, 08:37 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
manti, nice tiers, wtf happend there. offtopic lulzLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: