jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    AA do u not remember the password to pikakirby or something
    I do lol
    Look at its last active date
    But I like this name more and I already have better stuff on this account LOL

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • SpittingSquirl
      Registered User
      • Jan 2006
      • 0

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      lucy is what I will call squirrel always.
      Unless I'm calling him a shitter instead which will likely happen quite often.
      So you don't actually believe your shit vote on me will go through?

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        wat
        and yes
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • ShadowDueler97
          scarhand pls
          • Mar 2012
          • 547

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Personally never understood the votes at the beginning of games


          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
            Personally never understood the votes at the beginning of games
            get reactions
            get people's feathers all riled up and then you get juicy reactions.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • SpittingSquirl
              Registered User
              • Jan 2006
              • 0

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              wat
              and yes
              I'll give you a pass for today since you're easy to read.

              AA, Shadow you're not getting the same privilege.

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                wat
                and yes
                When I started playing again I wanted a new account
                Cause otherwise seeing how much I sucked compared to before would be demoralizing

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                  I'll give you a pass for today since you're easy to read.

                  AA, Shadow you're not getting the same privilege.
                  LOCK CLEAR BOYS

                  "easy read" my ass. remember the last time I was scum and you weren't?
                  \incoming comment about shooting the cop\
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • SpittingSquirl
                    Registered User
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 0

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    LOCK CLEAR BOYS

                    "easy read" my ass. remember the last time I was scum and you weren't?
                    \incoming comment about shooting the cop\

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                      I'll give you a pass for today since you're easy to read.

                      AA, Shadow you're not getting the same privilege.
                      How rude
                      squirl

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • SpittingSquirl
                        Registered User
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 0

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        How rude
                        squirl
                        You could at least pretend you have a scum read on me.

                        AA should be a fantastic D1L

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          lucy I don't know about u
                          this isn't what I expected from u
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • ShadowDueler97
                            scarhand pls
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 547

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            And squirl already rubbing me the wrong way


                            Comment

                            • SpittingSquirl
                              Registered User
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 0

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              lucy I don't know about u
                              this isn't what I expected from u
                              That's fine you've never played EM/Forum with me so you don't know how I play. You can't honestly say you think AA's vote isn't opportunistic bandwagon from your vote? Isn't that the whole reason you voted on me? If you don't see this than I don't really believe you voted me just for reactions. Are you afraid I can read you best of everyone in here???? ^_^

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                                You could at least pretend you have a scum read on me.

                                AA should be a fantastic D1L
                                Well if I get lynched d1 I can't get night killed n1 like last jtwg lol

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...