TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • argo15
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 1863

    #271
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    In the cool air of the western air temple, massflavour takes his crack at his new air scooter.
    "I'm so ****ing riding this baby out of here."
    To his bad luck right over the fortress was 1/3 of the entire Fire Nation Fleet. He was hit by flaming dungballs before he could even see them.

    Meenwhile DBP personaly went to rzr's house and stabbed him in the throat."


    Night 3

    1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
    2. freakysnots (freakysnots)
    3. EnR (RyanFFR)
    4. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
    6. Pyroshock (djpyroshock)
    7. travman301 (rbennie362)
    8. Litodude (Litodude)
    9. heavylee (heavyleah)
    11. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
    13. gnr61 (basketcase1161)
    14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
    15. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
    18. rzrgirl4520 (foxracing0428)

    Comment

    • massflavour
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 3102

      #272
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      rofl

      later guys.
      .

      Comment

      • gnr61
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7251

        #273
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        As per I am now sure of Gnr being the other wolf.

        DarkManticoreX2 (8:46:55 PM): have you talked to rzr this game?
        basketcase1161 (8:47:12 PM): yeah quite a bit

        DarkManticoreX2 (8:26:21 PM): yo, have you talked to gnr at all this game?
        twgXrzr (8:26:29 PM): only in chats
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:26:41 PM): really?
        twgXrzr (8:26:45 PM): yeah
        DarkManticoreX2 (8:26:49 PM): odd because he said you did
        twgXrzr (8:27:01 PM): well, nto about the game. about FFR and stepmania

        DarkManticoreX2 (8:50:21 PM): did you talk about twg?
        basketcase1161 (8:50:31 PM): mostly about sm
        basketcase1161 (8:50:37 PM): but yeah about twg too
        I hate this weak ass **** that leads to bandwagons. OMFG GNR AND RZR HAD A MISCOMMUNICATION AT SOME POINT ON DAY ONE. we talked about suspects and such briefly, we talked in the chats, i talked to him early on. as you can see, we both said we talked about sm/ffr. don't be stupid about this.
        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #274
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          ps later mass
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #275
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            massflavour: lost but never forgotten.
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #276
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              PS: remember this?


              Originally posted by rzr
              I'm not going to post who I think might be blue because it might help the wolves.

              1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)-human-I trust him, for now
              2. freakysnots (freakysnots)-I have no clue
              3. EnR (RyanFFR)-human-I trust him
              4. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)-inactive leads me to suspicion but not high
              5. rzr (twgXrzr)-human, take it as you want
              6. Pyroshock (djpyroshock)-inactive leads me to suspicion but not high
              7. travman301 (rbennie362)-human-I trust trav
              8. Litodude (Litodude)-inactive leads me to suspicion but not high
              9. heavylee (heavyleah)-Haven't talked to heavy much this game.
              10. emerald000 (emerald3x0)-dead
              11. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)-not sure-human, I think
              12. SethSquall (SethSquall)-dead
              13. gnr61 (basketcase1161)-human-I trust him
              14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)-inactive leads me to suspicion but not high
              15. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)-Wolf, but I've been given info that conflicts
              16. Makilaz (BenderChan)-dead
              17. massflavour (massflavour)-wolf-an ass hole
              18. rzrgirl4520 (foxracing0428)-possibly wolf

              Anyone who I said I'm suspicious of due to inactivity here is something else:

              timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)- You don't talk about the game much, I'd like to see more of that from you to stay on my good side.

              Pyroshock (djpyroshock)-pyro's a good player, I trust him now but he needs to post more.

              Litodude (litodude)- Also needs more activity. Lito, please be on AIM, I'm not liking how you look.

              mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)-Same last game, could just be the way he plays, not that it helps us.

              rzrgirl4520 (foxracing0428)- acting odd, neglecting to deny being a wolf.


              For those i think are wolves

              Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)-Ask Pnt why, I believe seth at first because he was honest with trav.

              massflavour (massflavour)-Your little guardian tangent pissed me off. I either just don't like you now, or your a wolf trying to fake human.
              Notice the people he completely trusts.

              Enr, Gnr, Myself, and trav.

              Notice the people that voted for rzr's lynching (before he gave up) - Enr, myself, trav

              Notice the people that didn't - gnr


              It's unlikely rzr put a fellow wolf on his suspect list which also leads me to believe gnr is the secondary wolf. The botched convo only served to increase my belief.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #277
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                Here, this might serve better.

                DarkManticoreX2 (8:26:21 PM): yo, have you talked to gnr at all this game?
                twgXrzr (8:26:29 PM): only in chats
                DarkManticoreX2 (8:26:41 PM): really?
                twgXrzr (8:26:45 PM): yeah
                DarkManticoreX2 (8:26:49 PM): odd because he said you did
                twgXrzr (8:27:01 PM): well, nto about the game. about FFR and stepmania


                13. gnr61 (basketcase1161)-human-I trust him


                Blind trust?

                lol.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #278
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  I think manti's right guys.

                  RBennie362 (6:33:35 PM): Lmao
                  RBennie362 (6:33:40 PM): this game is over
                  basketcase1161 (6:34:03 PM): why's that
                  RBennie362 (6:34:15 PM): Because rzr is pissed and told me the last wolf
                  basketcase1161 (6:34:29 PM): thats good to hear
                  basketcase1161 (6:34:44 PM): i doubt the person he said really is a wolf
                  basketcase1161 (6:34:49 PM): rzr isn't THAT dumb i dont think
                  RBennie362 (6:34:59 PM): you would know over all other people
                  basketcase1161 (6:35:09 PM): well im trying to think logically here
                  basketcase1161 (6:35:21 PM): it makes no sense for him to just suddenly get pissed off and start throwing out names
                  basketcase1161 (6:35:26 PM): and for every one to eat it up
                  basketcase1161 (6:35:29 PM): you have to see that
                  RBennie362 (6:36:03 PM): It also makes no sense for him to come out as wolf unprovocted
                  RBennie362 (6:36:08 PM): yet he did that
                  basketcase1161 (6:36:28 PM): also true
                  RBennie362 (6:36:41 PM): he told me your name gnr
                  basketcase1161 (6:36:39 PM): so why are you and manti assuming that everything he says is legit
                  RBennie362 (6:36:43 PM): manti was right
                  RBennie362 (6:36:53 PM): im not even going to dance around it
                  RBennie362 (6:37:05 PM): i would post it but argo would kick him out of the game
                  basketcase1161 (6:37:07 PM): if you seriously believe that, then humans are ****ed
                  RBennie362 (6:37:25 PM): so im just going to let everyone know behind the scenes
                  RBennie362 (6:37:34 PM): and we will lynch you that way
                  RBennie362 (6:37:44 PM): btw dont post this
                  basketcase1161 (6:37:46 PM): of course he gave you a humans name, he wants the wolves to win dumb****
                  RBennie362 (6:38:16 PM): If he wanted the wolves to win he wouldnt have come out as a wolf
                  RBennie362 (6:38:19 PM): think about it
                  RBennie362 (6:38:40 PM): the only reason he didnt post your name on the thread is cause he doesnt want to get banned
                  basketcase1161 (6:38:45 PM): im thinking the "long live the wolves" bit makes that clear
                  basketcase1161 (6:38:49 PM): hes just an idiot
                  basketcase1161 (6:38:53 PM): assuming he even is MW
                  RBennie362 (6:39:03 PM): he told me that the humans were just too stacked after lone wolf was gone
                  RBennie362 (6:39:11 PM): and once he realized he was gone
                  RBennie362 (6:39:15 PM): he gave up your name
                  basketcase1161 (6:39:24 PM): and i'm telling you that he would not just suddenly give up like that
                  basketcase1161 (6:39:40 PM): he wouldn't just toss the game because it was in human favor, it just makes no sense
                  RBennie362 (6:39:49 PM): He showed me the PM
                  RBennie362 (6:39:55 PM): its useless to argue
                  basketcase1161 (6:40:00 PM): then he should ****ING BE BANNED
                  basketcase1161 (6:40:03 PM): no questions asked
                  basketcase1161 (6:40:06 PM): dont defend that
                  basketcase1161 (6:40:19 PM): and obviously you are lying about that for 2 reasons
                  basketcase1161 (6:40:29 PM): 1. you wouldnt defend that. you would have him banned
                  RBennie362 (6:40:31 PM): theres always a small amout of cheating in a jTWG
                  basketcase1161 (6:40:42 PM): 2. im not a wolf, so i know he didn't show you a pm with the wolves names
                  basketcase1161 (6:40:49 PM): since you wouldn't think im a wolf obviously
                  basketcase1161 (6:41:08 PM): dont pull your **** on my because i know DAMN WELL you saw no PM'd list of wolves
                  RBennie362 (6:41:17 PM): No
                  RBennie362 (6:41:20 PM): I did not
                  RBennie362 (6:41:23 PM): I saw his PM
                  RBennie362 (6:41:26 PM): a screen shot
                  RBennie362 (6:41:29 PM): and on the top
                  basketcase1161 (6:41:39 PM): and the master wolf's pm it should say all the other wolves
                  RBennie362 (6:41:41 PM): it says a list of people who also recived said PM
                  RBennie362 (6:41:54 PM): two people
                  RBennie362 (6:41:56 PM): mr rzr
                  RBennie362 (6:41:57 PM): and you
                  basketcase1161 (6:42:02 PM): so we are both master wolf
                  RBennie362 (6:42:05 PM): no
                  basketcase1161 (6:42:04 PM): brilliant
                  RBennie362 (6:42:11 PM): the recipiants
                  basketcase1161 (6:42:15 PM): of the master wolf pm
                  RBennie362 (6:42:21 PM): god you dont listen
                  RBennie362 (6:42:22 PM): NO
                  RBennie362 (6:42:28 PM): the wolf PM
                  RBennie362 (6:42:37 PM): told him the other wolf he was working with
                  basketcase1161 (6:42:53 PM): look, im NOT A ****ING WOLF, and i don't think ill change your mind on the matter
                  RBennie362 (6:43:02 PM): I dont even know why Im arguing with you at this point
                  RBennie362 (6:43:05 PM): all of the blues
                  basketcase1161 (6:43:06 PM): rzr is ****ing controlling you, so ill let it happen
                  RBennie362 (6:43:09 PM): know at this point
                  basketcase1161 (6:43:15 PM): rofl
                  basketcase1161 (6:43:26 PM): ok man, im just gonna sit back and laugh while you all get played
                  RBennie362 (6:43:33 PM): I just wanted to tell you the game was over
                  basketcase1161 (6:43:41 PM): cant wait till the post game XD
                  RBennie362 (6:43:49 PM): bitch to argo if you are pissed
                  RBennie362 (6:43:55 PM): rzr is the one who cheated
                  RBennie362 (6:43:57 PM): not me
                  basketcase1161 (6:44:12 PM): obviously, so you should be sending that convo where rzr gave you the ss to argo
                  basketcase1161 (6:44:19 PM): i dont have any proof of it, you do
                  RBennie362 (6:44:42 PM): Why would i sabatage the game for the humans
                  basketcase1161 (6:44:54 PM): then WAIT TILL THE END OF THE GAME, and then send it to him
                  basketcase1161 (6:45:00 PM): as long as it gets done, i dont care
                  basketcase1161 (6:45:01 PM): xD
                  RBennie362 (6:45:11 PM): so tommarow then?
                  RBennie362 (6:45:21 PM): you dont care as long as he gets banned in the end?
                  basketcase1161 (6:45:34 PM): i care that the rules get followed
                  basketcase1161 (6:45:41 PM): if he really did cheat, yes i just care he gets banned
                  RBennie362 (6:45:49 PM): Ok

                  Comment

                  • gnr61
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7251

                    #279
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    that conversation shows the following: -trav advocates minor cheating.
                    -i want an alleged cheater to have proof shown against him, and if there is proof he is banned.
                    -i claim that trav did not see any crap pm saying that i was a wolf because i know i am not a wolf.

                    yep wolfy. you are all ****ed.
                    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                    Comment

                    • Pyroshock
                      ε=-dΦ/dt
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1170

                      #280
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      I don't think trav's convo proves much. Manti's idea is interesting, and I think it's definitely worth some scrutiny into the matter.

                      in b4 pyro is a wolf defending his fellow wolf gnr

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #281
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        Originally posted by Pyroshock
                        I don't think trav's convo proves much. Manti's idea is interesting, and I think it's definitely worth some scrutiny into the matter.

                        in b4 pyro is a wolf defending his fellow wolf gnr
                        There's only one wolf at this point.

                        Comment

                        • Pyroshock
                          ε=-dΦ/dt
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1170

                          #282
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          Right, my bad.

                          Comment

                          • gnr61
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7251

                            #283
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            anyone who thinks manti's point is grounds for lynching seriously needs to talk to me on aim now.
                            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #284
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              Also, for clarification.

                              I found his reaction to the whole "PM sharing" the most interesting.

                              RBennie362 (6:39:11 PM): and once he realized he was gone
                              RBennie362 (6:39:15 PM): he gave up your name
                              basketcase1161 (6:39:24 PM): and i'm telling you that he would not just suddenly give up like that
                              basketcase1161 (6:39:40 PM): he wouldn't just toss the game because it was in human favor, it just makes no sense
                              RBennie362 (6:39:49 PM): He showed me the PM
                              RBennie362 (6:39:55 PM): its useless to argue
                              basketcase1161 (6:40:00 PM): then he should ****ING BE BANNED
                              basketcase1161 (6:40:03 PM): no questions asked
                              basketcase1161 (6:40:06 PM): dont defend that

                              A human would be like. Lulz, I wouldn't be on a wolf PM.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #285
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                On that note, I am done for a while.

                                Good luck and what not. I hope I'm not dead when I get back.

                                Comment

                                Working...