TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #61
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    Ok, after thinking about it, I've made my decision.

    I am the air nomad. I've weighed the pros and cons against each other, and I've decided to go with Manti's plan.

    Since I will be dead by day 2, the best use of my power would to bring all of the blues together.

    At least I'll live past the first day this game.... : /

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #62
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      Haha trav, I guess you won't be wolfed night 1 after all. You are gonna be wolfed night 2 lmfao!

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #63
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        That conversation makes you both look like really clueless wolves.
        I said those things to catch the lonewolf. Don't know why pnt pretended to be the lonewolf and that was basically why I posted it.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #64
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          So I'm thinking this:

          merlonifan28 (8:50:41 PM): that could be too late
          merlonifan28 (8:50:42 PM): if he's a wolf
          merlonifan28 (8:50:53 PM): and he already gets the alliance started
          twgXrzr (8:53:28 PM): ok, then here's my plan keep it between us unless i post it
          twgXrzr (8:53:39 PM): well, actully, i have to post it
          twgXrzr (8:53:55 PM): ok guard doesn't come out to trav
          twgXrzr (8:54:13 PM): the masons are mostly useless so tehy and the seer can come out
          twgXrzr (8:54:39 PM): and if he dies then the remaining blues can come out to each other
          merlonifan28 (8:57:01 PM): how?
          twgXrzr (8:57:58 PM): if he unites them liek he says he will
          twgXrzr (8:58:07 PM): if he li8ves after that time, we lynch him
          twgXrzr (9:10:02 PM): ....what you think
          merlonifan28 (9:10:29 PM): definitely
          twgXrzr (9:16:03 PM): im going to post this
          merlonifan28 (9:16:11 PM): ok

          Then this:

          twgXrzr (8:56:11 PM): a lot of thoughs are roaming around about your post
          RBennie362 (8:56:30 PM): Such as?
          twgXrzr (8:56:53 PM): wolf trying to unite the blues with you and the wolves, so im thinking
          RBennie362 (8:57:04 PM): That would be really smart
          RBennie362 (8:57:12 PM): But youre neglecting some facts
          RBennie362 (8:57:31 PM): First off
          RBennie362 (8:57:36 PM): If I wasnt really yellow
          RBennie362 (8:57:42 PM): the other person would counterclaim
          RBennie362 (8:58:00 PM): second, if I were lying you would find out after day 2
          RBennie362 (8:58:15 PM): so it wouldnt make sense for the wolf to fake this role
          twgXrzr (8:59:30 PM): its ok though, personaly i believe you

          All in all, I trust trav but i suggest we follow my plan so we don't lost the guardian if he is bullshi**ing us.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #65
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            rzr you really are pointless.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #66
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              If we go by your plan, and he really is a wolf, it will be too late

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #67
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                Sorry seth.

                RBennie362 (6:05:21 PM): Wow, seth
                SethSquall (6:05:37 PM): Whats?
                RBennie362 (6:05:52 PM): I completely trusted you
                RBennie362 (6:05:54 PM): for no reason
                RBennie362 (6:06:04 PM): thinking that it was just your first game
                RBennie362 (6:06:14 PM): and thats why you were acting so wolfy
                SethSquall (6:06:35 PM): Im sorry you've lost me?
                RBennie362 (6:06:45 PM): Im the air nomad...
                SethSquall (6:06:58 PM): Yea?
                RBennie362 (6:07:16 PM): The reason I die so early is because I get 2 bonus seerings
                SethSquall (6:07:31 PM): And?
                RBennie362 (6:07:39 PM): And after arguing with rzr for a while
                RBennie362 (6:07:44 PM): I finally agreed to seer you
                SethSquall (6:08:08 PM): So what does this mean?
                RBennie362 (6:08:20 PM): well as a seer
                RBennie362 (6:08:24 PM): well a yellow seer
                RBennie362 (6:08:40 PM): I can tell anyones role
                RBennie362 (6:08:46 PM): Even MW
                RBennie362 (6:08:49 PM): and I choose you
                RBennie362 (6:08:54 PM): Came back red
                RBennie362 (6:09:12 PM): But I'll make you a deal
                SethSquall (6:09:15 PM): That doesn't make sense?
                SethSquall (6:09:29 PM): So what happens now
                RBennie362 (6:09:39 PM): Well I can tell the thread about you being a wolf
                RBennie362 (6:09:48 PM): and you get lynched tommarow
                RBennie362 (6:09:53 PM): OR you can take my deal
                SethSquall (6:10:13 PM): What deal
                RBennie362 (6:10:23 PM): If you give me one other wolf, I wont tell
                RBennie362 (6:10:28 PM): You save yourself
                RBennie362 (6:10:39 PM): You could still win
                SethSquall (6:11:06 PM): So let me get this striaght.
                SethSquall (6:11:10 PM): You seered me
                RBennie362 (6:11:19 PM): Yellow seered *
                SethSquall (6:11:34 PM): Whats the different
                RBennie362 (6:11:41 PM): I can tell who the master wolf is
                RBennie362 (6:11:44 PM): and the lone wolf
                SethSquall (6:11:59 PM): Right ok ok
                SethSquall (6:12:03 PM): And Im the master wolf?
                RBennie362 (6:12:06 PM): I dont know
                RBennie362 (6:12:08 PM): you tell me
                SethSquall (6:12:12 PM): or the lone wolf
                RBennie362 (6:12:16 PM): I just know you are a wolf
                RBennie362 (6:12:19 PM): a red
                RBennie362 (6:12:40 PM): But if you anser a few questions
                RBennie362 (6:12:46 PM): I wont blow the whistle
                SethSquall (6:12:52 PM): But dude that doesn't make any sense.
                RBennie362 (6:13:05 PM): What don't you understand
                SethSquall (6:13:16 PM): Firstly, I'm not a wolf.
                SethSquall (6:13:28 PM): Secondly. I thought the air nomad had no powers
                RBennie362 (6:13:55 PM): If everyone knew the air nomad's ability it wouldn't make any sense
                RBennie362 (6:14:06 PM): Everyone would know
                RBennie362 (6:14:10 PM): and it would be pointless
                SethSquall (6:14:18 PM): Well it doesn't make sense to me hahaha
                SethSquall (6:14:28 PM): Why would you want to make a deal with the red then?
                RBennie362 (6:14:44 PM): To get a more powerful red
                RBennie362 (6:14:55 PM): no offense, but its your first game
                SethSquall (6:15:05 PM): Who else did you seer then?
                RBennie362 (6:15:22 PM): If you gave me a more powerful red i wouldnt have to persue you
                RBennie362 (6:15:28 PM): its all part of the yellow seering
                RBennie362 (6:15:31 PM): and no one
                RBennie362 (6:15:35 PM): you were my first
                RBennie362 (6:15:54 PM): I was going to seer rzr if you came back clean
                RBennie362 (6:16:01 PM): but thats not the case
                RBennie362 (6:17:03 PM): So what's it going to be?
                SethSquall (6:17:10 PM): Another thing. Who tells yous the results
                RBennie362 (6:17:12 PM): Unless your the lone wolf
                RBennie362 (6:17:23 PM): thats a completely differnet story
                RBennie362 (6:17:26 PM): and the host does
                SethSquall (6:17:47 PM): But the host isn't on?
                RBennie362 (6:17:54 PM): I did it way earlier
                RBennie362 (6:18:01 PM): Right before my yellow post
                RBennie362 (6:18:09 PM): Plus, DBP is on
                RBennie362 (6:18:15 PM): they are co-hosting
                SethSquall (6:18:49 PM): Wouldn't it be smarter for you. To seer other people first?
                RBennie362 (6:18:55 PM): Why?
                RBennie362 (6:19:05 PM): IF you can just tell me I cut out the middle man
                RBennie362 (6:19:26 PM): Ill tell you what
                RBennie362 (6:19:31 PM): Ill ask you three people
                RBennie362 (6:19:34 PM): give me a yes or no
                RBennie362 (6:19:38 PM): and Ill move on
                SethSquall (6:19:42 PM): Dude if i was a wolf I could lie to you
                RBennie362 (6:19:53 PM): I still have one more seering
                SethSquall (6:20:02 PM): And seeing as you have two seers left
                RBennie362 (6:20:04 PM): and if you do lie to me ill bring you down
                RBennie362 (6:20:09 PM): i have one left
                SethSquall (6:20:40 PM): Oh right
                RBennie362 (6:20:47 PM): So make up your mind
                SethSquall (6:21:07 PM): Dude you could be trying to trick me like rzr did
                RBennie362 (6:21:23 PM): Yeah, with one difference
                SethSquall (6:21:28 PM): And for all I know you could have told other people your results anyway
                RBennie362 (6:21:28 PM): Im the freaking air nomad
                RBennie362 (6:21:51 PM): What don't you understand about this role
                RBennie362 (6:22:04 PM): I cant tell people until you make up your decision
                SethSquall (6:22:17 PM): Your not aloud to?
                RBennie362 (6:22:20 PM): No
                RBennie362 (6:22:31 PM): Its in my secondary role description
                SethSquall (6:22:55 PM): Can you prove that to me?
                RBennie362 (6:23:05 PM): I can give it to you after you make up your mind
                SethSquall (6:23:22 PM): Print screen man, it'll take two seconds
                RBennie362 (6:23:31 PM): Its basically a choice wheter or not, you want to keep playing or take one for the team
                RBennie362 (6:23:39 PM): That would be PM sharing
                SethSquall (6:23:53 PM): And how do i make that shark shut up
                RBennie362 (6:23:57 PM): sorry
                SethSquall (6:24:14 PM): Rofl
                RBennie362 (6:24:35 PM): I really want to get on with this seth
                RBennie362 (6:24:43 PM): Im sorry this has to happen on your first game
                RBennie362 (6:24:46 PM): but it is what it is
                SethSquall (6:25:34 PM): Well dude fine.
                SethSquall (6:25:39 PM): Theres a situation though
                RBennie362 (6:25:46 PM): what?
                SethSquall (6:26:06 PM): Assuming this isn't a trick yea
                RBennie362 (6:26:12 PM): yes.
                SethSquall (6:26:21 PM): What if I am the masterwolf?
                SethSquall (6:26:25 PM): Or the Lone wolf?
                RBennie362 (6:26:35 PM): If you are the lone wolf none of this matters
                SethSquall (6:26:56 PM): Why not?
                RBennie362 (6:27:02 PM): Because you dont have info to trade
                RBennie362 (6:27:07 PM): But if you lie
                RBennie362 (6:27:18 PM): you would die anyways
                SethSquall (6:27:44 PM): Well I am the lonewolf
                SethSquall (6:27:50 PM): but theres something you need to know
                RBennie362 (6:28:01 PM): Honestley
                RBennie362 (6:28:06 PM): If I were in your posistion
                RBennie362 (6:28:09 PM): I would save myself
                RBennie362 (6:28:18 PM): You can go under the radar
                RBennie362 (6:28:29 PM): Casue your new
                SethSquall (6:28:31 PM): I've already been in contact with the other wolf
                RBennie362 (6:28:40 PM): Ok?
                RBennie362 (6:28:52 PM): Well save yourself, give them up
                RBennie362 (6:28:56 PM): travel under the radar
                RBennie362 (6:28:58 PM): win the game
                RBennie362 (6:29:02 PM): Im dead day 2 anyways
                RBennie362 (6:29:09 PM): then you dont have to worry about this
                SethSquall (6:29:49 PM): Thing is i can't tell you what power they are
                RBennie362 (6:30:01 PM): I just need who is red
                RBennie362 (6:30:05 PM): I dont care the power
                RBennie362 (6:30:32 PM): Alright
                RBennie362 (6:30:36 PM): Ill PM the host
                SethSquall (6:30:39 PM): He knows im new and thought id need help
                RBennie362 (6:30:39 PM): you are safe for now
                RBennie362 (6:30:54 PM): Dont get caught by anyone else
                RBennie362 (6:32:50 PM): alright?
                RBennie362 (6:32:54 PM): or this is all pointless

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  Actually, Freaky and me talked it over and Decided that my plan doesn't work after all. So blues, scratch that if I could delete it would.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    tl;dr:

                    trav: Seth, you're a wolf
                    seth: no, im not
                    trav: seered you
                    seth: o shi-
                    trav: tell me another wolf and I won't expose you
                    seth: k, BDN
                    trav: kthnxbai

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      Seth I would like to say to you HA. Sorry, had to. Trav, thank you very much ^^

                      Originally posted by travman301
                      Sorry seth.

                      RBennie362 (6:05:21 PM): Wow, seth
                      SethSquall (6:05:37 PM): Whats?
                      RBennie362 (6:05:52 PM): I completely trusted you
                      RBennie362 (6:05:54 PM): for no reason
                      RBennie362 (6:06:04 PM): thinking that it was just your first game
                      RBennie362 (6:06:14 PM): and thats why you were acting so wolfy
                      SethSquall (6:06:35 PM): Im sorry you've lost me?
                      RBennie362 (6:06:45 PM): Im the air nomad...
                      SethSquall (6:06:58 PM): Yea?
                      RBennie362 (6:07:16 PM): The reason I die so early is because I get 2 bonus seerings
                      SethSquall (6:07:31 PM): And?
                      RBennie362 (6:07:39 PM): And after arguing with rzr for a while
                      RBennie362 (6:07:44 PM): I finally agreed to seer you
                      SethSquall (6:08:08 PM): So what does this mean?
                      RBennie362 (6:08:20 PM): well as a seer
                      RBennie362 (6:08:24 PM): well a yellow seer
                      RBennie362 (6:08:40 PM): I can tell anyones role
                      RBennie362 (6:08:46 PM): Even MW
                      RBennie362 (6:08:49 PM): and I choose you
                      RBennie362 (6:08:54 PM): Came back red
                      RBennie362 (6:09:12 PM): But I'll make you a deal
                      SethSquall (6:09:15 PM): That doesn't make sense?
                      SethSquall (6:09:29 PM): So what happens now
                      RBennie362 (6:09:39 PM): Well I can tell the thread about you being a wolf
                      RBennie362 (6:09:48 PM): and you get lynched tommarow
                      RBennie362 (6:09:53 PM): OR you can take my deal
                      SethSquall (6:10:13 PM): What deal
                      RBennie362 (6:10:23 PM): If you give me one other wolf, I wont tell
                      RBennie362 (6:10:28 PM): You save yourself
                      RBennie362 (6:10:39 PM): You could still win
                      SethSquall (6:11:06 PM): So let me get this striaght.
                      SethSquall (6:11:10 PM): You seered me
                      RBennie362 (6:11:19 PM): Yellow seered *
                      SethSquall (6:11:34 PM): Whats the different
                      RBennie362 (6:11:41 PM): I can tell who the master wolf is
                      RBennie362 (6:11:44 PM): and the lone wolf
                      SethSquall (6:11:59 PM): Right ok ok
                      SethSquall (6:12:03 PM): And Im the master wolf?
                      RBennie362 (6:12:06 PM): I dont know
                      RBennie362 (6:12:08 PM): you tell me
                      SethSquall (6:12:12 PM): or the lone wolf
                      RBennie362 (6:12:16 PM): I just know you are a wolf
                      RBennie362 (6:12:19 PM): a red
                      RBennie362 (6:12:40 PM): But if you anser a few questions
                      RBennie362 (6:12:46 PM): I wont blow the whistle
                      SethSquall (6:12:52 PM): But dude that doesn't make any sense.
                      RBennie362 (6:13:05 PM): What don't you understand
                      SethSquall (6:13:16 PM): Firstly, I'm not a wolf.
                      SethSquall (6:13:28 PM): Secondly. I thought the air nomad had no powers
                      RBennie362 (6:13:55 PM): If everyone knew the air nomad's ability it wouldn't make any sense
                      RBennie362 (6:14:06 PM): Everyone would know
                      RBennie362 (6:14:10 PM): and it would be pointless
                      SethSquall (6:14:18 PM): Well it doesn't make sense to me hahaha
                      SethSquall (6:14:28 PM): Why would you want to make a deal with the red then?
                      RBennie362 (6:14:44 PM): To get a more powerful red
                      RBennie362 (6:14:55 PM): no offense, but its your first game
                      SethSquall (6:15:05 PM): Who else did you seer then?
                      RBennie362 (6:15:22 PM): If you gave me a more powerful red i wouldnt have to persue you
                      RBennie362 (6:15:28 PM): its all part of the yellow seering
                      RBennie362 (6:15:31 PM): and no one
                      RBennie362 (6:15:35 PM): you were my first
                      RBennie362 (6:15:54 PM): I was going to seer rzr if you came back clean
                      RBennie362 (6:16:01 PM): but thats not the case
                      RBennie362 (6:17:03 PM): So what's it going to be?
                      SethSquall (6:17:10 PM): Another thing. Who tells yous the results
                      RBennie362 (6:17:12 PM): Unless your the lone wolf
                      RBennie362 (6:17:23 PM): thats a completely differnet story
                      RBennie362 (6:17:26 PM): and the host does
                      SethSquall (6:17:47 PM): But the host isn't on?
                      RBennie362 (6:17:54 PM): I did it way earlier
                      RBennie362 (6:18:01 PM): Right before my yellow post
                      RBennie362 (6:18:09 PM): Plus, DBP is on
                      RBennie362 (6:18:15 PM): they are co-hosting
                      SethSquall (6:18:49 PM): Wouldn't it be smarter for you. To seer other people first?
                      RBennie362 (6:18:55 PM): Why?
                      RBennie362 (6:19:05 PM): IF you can just tell me I cut out the middle man
                      RBennie362 (6:19:26 PM): Ill tell you what
                      RBennie362 (6:19:31 PM): Ill ask you three people
                      RBennie362 (6:19:34 PM): give me a yes or no
                      RBennie362 (6:19:38 PM): and Ill move on
                      SethSquall (6:19:42 PM): Dude if i was a wolf I could lie to you
                      RBennie362 (6:19:53 PM): I still have one more seering
                      SethSquall (6:20:02 PM): And seeing as you have two seers left
                      RBennie362 (6:20:04 PM): and if you do lie to me ill bring you down
                      RBennie362 (6:20:09 PM): i have one left
                      SethSquall (6:20:40 PM): Oh right
                      RBennie362 (6:20:47 PM): So make up your mind
                      SethSquall (6:21:07 PM): Dude you could be trying to trick me like rzr did
                      RBennie362 (6:21:23 PM): Yeah, with one difference
                      SethSquall (6:21:28 PM): And for all I know you could have told other people your results anyway
                      RBennie362 (6:21:28 PM): Im the freaking air nomad
                      RBennie362 (6:21:51 PM): What don't you understand about this role
                      RBennie362 (6:22:04 PM): I cant tell people until you make up your decision
                      SethSquall (6:22:17 PM): Your not aloud to?
                      RBennie362 (6:22:20 PM): No
                      RBennie362 (6:22:31 PM): Its in my secondary role description
                      SethSquall (6:22:55 PM): Can you prove that to me?
                      RBennie362 (6:23:05 PM): I can give it to you after you make up your mind
                      SethSquall (6:23:22 PM): Print screen man, it'll take two seconds
                      RBennie362 (6:23:31 PM): Its basically a choice wheter or not, you want to keep playing or take one for the team
                      RBennie362 (6:23:39 PM): That would be PM sharing
                      SethSquall (6:23:53 PM): And how do i make that shark shut up
                      RBennie362 (6:23:57 PM): sorry
                      SethSquall (6:24:14 PM): Rofl
                      RBennie362 (6:24:35 PM): I really want to get on with this seth
                      RBennie362 (6:24:43 PM): Im sorry this has to happen on your first game
                      RBennie362 (6:24:46 PM): but it is what it is
                      SethSquall (6:25:34 PM): Well dude fine.
                      SethSquall (6:25:39 PM): Theres a situation though
                      RBennie362 (6:25:46 PM): what?
                      SethSquall (6:26:06 PM): Assuming this isn't a trick yea
                      RBennie362 (6:26:12 PM): yes.
                      SethSquall (6:26:21 PM): What if I am the masterwolf?
                      SethSquall (6:26:25 PM): Or the Lone wolf?
                      RBennie362 (6:26:35 PM): If you are the lone wolf none of this matters
                      SethSquall (6:26:56 PM): Why not?
                      RBennie362 (6:27:02 PM): Because you dont have info to trade
                      RBennie362 (6:27:07 PM): But if you lie
                      RBennie362 (6:27:18 PM): you would die anyways
                      SethSquall (6:27:44 PM): Well I am the lonewolf
                      SethSquall (6:27:50 PM): but theres something you need to know
                      RBennie362 (6:28:01 PM): Honestley
                      RBennie362 (6:28:06 PM): If I were in your posistion
                      RBennie362 (6:28:09 PM): I would save myself
                      RBennie362 (6:28:18 PM): You can go under the radar
                      RBennie362 (6:28:29 PM): Casue your new
                      SethSquall (6:28:31 PM): I've already been in contact with the other wolf
                      RBennie362 (6:28:40 PM): Ok?
                      RBennie362 (6:28:52 PM): Well save yourself, give them up
                      RBennie362 (6:28:56 PM): travel under the radar
                      RBennie362 (6:28:58 PM): win the game
                      RBennie362 (6:29:02 PM): Im dead day 2 anyways
                      RBennie362 (6:29:09 PM): then you dont have to worry about this
                      SethSquall (6:29:49 PM): Thing is i can't tell you what power they are
                      RBennie362 (6:30:01 PM): I just need who is red
                      RBennie362 (6:30:05 PM): I dont care the power
                      RBennie362 (6:30:32 PM): Alright
                      RBennie362 (6:30:36 PM): Ill PM the host
                      SethSquall (6:30:39 PM): He knows im new and thought id need help
                      RBennie362 (6:30:39 PM): you are safe for now
                      RBennie362 (6:30:54 PM): Dont get caught by anyone else
                      RBennie362 (6:32:50 PM): alright?
                      RBennie362 (6:32:54 PM): or this is all pointless

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        Originally posted by travman301
                        SethSquall (6:27:44 PM): Well I am the lonewolf
                        Trav I love you <3

                        But too long...

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          Originally posted by travman301
                          tl;dr:

                          trav: Seth, you're a wolf
                          seth: no, im not
                          trav: seered you
                          seth: o shi-
                          trav: tell me another wolf and I won't expose you
                          seth: k, BDN
                          trav: kthnxbai
                          Don't take this so literally yet, he could be trying to throw us off.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            Originally posted by freakysnots
                            Trav I love you <3

                            But too long...
                            I thought i was the lone wolf ((((((((((

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              Lmao, I left out a huge line. I don't know how it didn't copy over

                              RBennie362 (6:29:02 PM): Im dead day 2 anyways
                              RBennie362 (6:29:09 PM): then you dont have to worry about this
                              SethSquall (6:29:49 PM): Thing is i can't tell you what power they are
                              RBennie362 (6:30:01 PM): I just need who is red
                              RBennie362 (6:30:05 PM): I dont care the power
                              SethSquall (6:30:21 PM): BDN
                              RBennie362 (6:30:32 PM): Alright
                              RBennie362 (6:30:36 PM): Ill PM the host
                              SethSquall (6:30:39 PM): He knows im new and thought id need help
                              RBennie362 (6:30:39 PM): you are safe for now
                              RBennie362 (6:30:54 PM): Dont get caught by anyone else
                              RBennie362 (6:32:50 PM): alright?
                              RBennie362 (6:32:54 PM): or this is all pointless
                              SethSquall (6:36:36 PM): Pnt wants are convo
                              SethSquall (6:36:42 PM): isn't that alittle strange
                              RBennie362 (6:36:58 PM): Hes asking everyone that
                              RBennie362 (6:37:47 PM): sorry seth
                              SethSquall (6:38:04 PM): For what?
                              RBennie362 (6:38:09 PM): For screwing you overt
                              RBennie362 (6:38:11 PM): over*
                              SethSquall (6:38:59 PM): With the air nomad thing?
                              RBennie362 (6:39:04 PM): yup
                              RBennie362 (6:39:05 PM):
                              SethSquall (6:45:27 PM): Did you trick me?
                              RBennie362 (6:46:17 PM): yea
                              SethSquall (6:46:57 PM): Did you have any powers?
                              RBennie362 (6:47:03 PM): No
                              SethSquall (6:47:21 PM): Pretty dark
                              RBennie362 (6:47:35 PM): Sorry. : /
                              SethSquall (6:47:45 PM): Why did you do it though?
                              RBennie362 (6:48:24 PM): to catch a wolf
                              SethSquall (6:49:55 PM): No I mean, you went on and on even though I told you I wasn;'t a wolf

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                I pity any fool who believes I am a wolf.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...