TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #376
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    frig, I was hoping this game would be over. I want a new one haha.

    Comment

    • twfrzrcantlogin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 5

      #377
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      Sorry this is out of place guys but I need help, I still can't log in as regular rzr. What's going qwrong and do one of you know how to fix this?

      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #378
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        Originally posted by heavylee
        frig, I was hoping this game would be over. I want a new one haha.
        ='(

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #379
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          rzr.



          needs to be the email you have on that account.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • twfrzrcantlogin
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2007
            • 5

            #380
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            @manti: I had been sharing onewith my friend, evidently only his got sent to the emial. So i changed it to the same as my AIM twgXrzr@hotmail.com. Now, see, I just made that so I haven't had the time to go and put it on my rzr account. So I contacted the admin's and nothing. :'(

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #381
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              Argo, not directed at you, directed at the fact that I like being wolf much better than human. This game in general is a good one, just no fun for me :P

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #382
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                psssssst pnt, I got something for ya... oh wai, I forgot you're dead, so message me when you want it I guess. <3

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #383
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  post so everyone can see my present

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #384
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    Flag's the right way

                    Wassup Sherlock holmes.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #385
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      Just to make you all smile I'll let you know I'm back =p

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #386
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        trav

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #387
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          k i need a blue to talk to me asap

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #388
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            merlonifan28 (9:38:54 PM): lawl
                            RBennie362 (9:38:59 PM): yeah
                            merlonifan28 (9:39:05 PM): i get to find out whos who in a couple minutes

                            RBennie362 (9:39:06 PM): good job
                            RBennie362 (9:39:14 PM): you are a grade a ass hat
                            merlonifan28 (9:39:35 PM): hey, i'm not saying i dont think gnr is a wolf
                            merlonifan28 (9:39:36 PM): i think he is
                            merlonifan28 (9:39:39 PM): but either way
                            merlonifan28 (9:39:42 PM): i get to find out
                            RBennie362 (9:39:47 PM): Im the MW dude

                            wut
                            bump

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #389
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              Trav you ****** you set up rzr

                              seer, go seer rzrgirl please.

                              If she doesn't come up red, then I am going to bold my name and lynch myself kthx

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #390
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                freaky, you know its night right?
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...