TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #226
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    Lito if you are confused re-read page 10.

    The real yellow knew I was doing it the whole time. That way they could die, and the blues could still be united.

    Also, if a wolf was to fake a role, the last one they would pick is the yellow. They kind of die early in the game, and everyone would know they were faking.

    Like I said, if you are still confused read page 10. It explains it multiple times.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #227
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      Originally posted by massflavour
      k fine safety on freaky lmao then sheesh i don't want to keep changing my vote
      you're usually supposed to safety on people without any votes >.>

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #228
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        I really don't know what to say, I'm not a wolf, I was suspicious of trav for the whole air nomad thing, but then i rembered that he was guarded, so that proves his innocence, I am confused about pnt claiming to be soca. I guess we'll find out about the airnomad soon enough. I'm changing my vote....actually never mind, I won't. But wait! if this is not sufficient enough to clear my name, wait until im not at school and can be on aim later tonight about 5 pm give or take est time. I dob't want us to lynch a green. Hope this helps.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #229
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          Just give me a good reason why you told your gf that blues are wolves and I'll change my vote.

          Comment

          • massflavour
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 3102

            #230
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            Originally posted by pntballa18
            you're usually supposed to safety on people without any votes >.>
            only wanted to change it back to someone else I suspected, changing it to someone else with no votes would be kinda worthless seeing as I have no other suspicions.
            .

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #231
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              Originally posted by travman301
              Just give me a good reason why you told your gf that blues are wolves and I'll change my vote.
              Apologies for the profanity but I did not ****ing tell her that! No offence baby but your incompetant. The color of players, as I have been telling her for three games now, is blue= special human, red=wolf. She said she's green and when I was suspicous of her i said she might be MW. I promise you trav that I did not tell her that and she would not have one valid convo to back that up. I talked to her about that too. As a side note: thank you for clearing that up for her. But I swear I did not say that.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #232
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                Originally posted by heavylee
                Glad this is all clarified. I will now just put a safety on someone in case we don't go to insta, I don't want a phantom. Therefore safety on pnt just cause his av is WICKED.
                His av is awesome and you know it =p

                Also, change vote off freaky to safety on litodude. No real suspicions I promise, just a safety.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • edubardus
                  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 797

                  #233
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  itt: TWG killing relationships

                  Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                  Comment

                  • argo15
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 1863

                    #234
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    </3 FJ

                    Comment

                    • argo15
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 1863

                      #235
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      freakysnots - 2/7 - massflavour, rzrsgirl04284520
                      rzr - 5/7 - Pyroshock, travman301, pntballa18, EnR, freakysnots
                      massflavour - 1/7 - mattc16
                      pntballa18 - 1/7 - heavylee
                      rzrsgirl - 1/7 - BDN
                      ENR - 1/7 - gnr
                      litodude - 1/7 - rzr

                      Left to vote: DarkManticoreX2, timotolkki11, Litodude, gnr61

                      Comment

                      • gnr61
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7251

                        #236
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        Originally posted by gnr61
                        **** mass -not- trying to insta. rzr hasn't even explained himself.

                        safety on enr for the time being
                        no i voted
                        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                        Comment

                        • timotolkki11
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 68

                          #237
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          I guess I'll take a safety on massflavour.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #238
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            His av is awesome and you know it =p
                            She's the one who made my avatar, that's why the flag is backwards.

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #239
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              haha shut up, just cause I don't know what way the flag goes... :P

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #240
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                Sorry our flag isn't symmetrical like some country's i know.

                                Comment

                                Working...