TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #496
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    Replace rzrgirl and mattc and this game would be over.
    PS, still trying to get heavy to insta herself.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #497
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      it's not gonna happen, the more you push it, the more suspicious of you i am...

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #498
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        meh, end it now. I am tired of this crap. heavylee friggin inactive people should be banned. This ruins games.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #499
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          DarkManticoreX2 (10:09:51 PM): lynch yourself do it
          heavyleah (10:10:22 PM): haha why would i?
          DarkManticoreX2 (10:10:05 PM): if your green ill send you 5$ via paypal
          heavyleah (10:10:35 PM): haha
          heavyleah (10:10:39 PM): i don't need 5 bucks
          DarkManticoreX2 (10:10:27 PM): $5 for free
          DarkManticoreX2 (10:10:29 PM): do it
          heavyleah (10:11:02 PM): haha no thanks
          DarkManticoreX2 (10:10:48 PM): 10

          heavyleah (10:11:15 PM): hahaha
          heavyleah (10:11:19 PM): i don't want your mopney
          DarkManticoreX2 (10:11:01 PM): 50 bucks
          heavyleah (10:11:29 PM): hahah
          heavyleah (10:11:34 PM): your funny
          DarkManticoreX2 (10:11:19 PM): im swrious
          DarkManticoreX2 (10:11:22 PM): do it
          heavyleah (10:12:07 PM): haha
          heavyleah (10:12:37 PM): i hate this game
          DarkManticoreX2 (10:12:26 PM): cause you cant win as a wolf
          heavyleah (10:12:57 PM): whatever

          HEAVYLEE HEAVYLEE HEAVYLEE

          A human would be like 5 bucks hells yes.

          theres three votes insta plz
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #500
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            Oh hai

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #501
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              haha I am a human, and I don't need 5 bucks, I dont' even have paypal, so it would be useless to me.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #502
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                why were you hiding freaky??

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #503
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  Nice bluff.

                  Game over.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #504
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    onoz, argo left
                    ugghh

                    Comment

                    • argo15
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 1863

                      #505
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      The day of black sun has arived. We have all been waiting for this moment.
                      Heavy: "RAAAAWR! Fire!..... poof."
                      Unable to firebend, Heavy was killed.

                      Game over Humans win!

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #506
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        OMFG about damn time.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #507
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          this was ridiculous. people should be banned.

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #508
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            Hell yes. Rock on, humans.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • Pyroshock
                              ε=-dΦ/dt
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1170

                              #509
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              Finally.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #510
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                postgame
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...