TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #406
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    EnR you are slow, why would he need the lonewolf if he can sell out the lonewolf and gain our trusts.

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #407
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      EnR you are slow, why would he need the lonewolf if he can sell out the lonewolf and gain our trusts.

      Freakysnots you are dumb, for many of the past games, you've accused a bunch of humans.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #408
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        Explain to me why he got 2 wolves killed and the wolves still kept him alive.

        Comment

        • Pyroshock
          ε=-dΦ/dt
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jul 2006
          • 1170

          #409
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          Hey guys, just finished Chemistry and English projects, it feels pretty liberating to have them done. I'm on AIM now so talk to me if you wish.

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          Explain to me why he got 2 wolves killed and the wolves still kept him alive.
          That's true. I don't like it too much when there's no clear-cut person to vote for.

          Safety on EnR

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #410
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            Trav, not really a good idea to pick off blues yet.

            The seer is still alive you and I both know that.

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #411
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              I guess ill safety on someone

              heavy
              sigpic

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #412
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                heavy has a vote you ***

                vote someone else

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #413
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  did not know heavy alredy had a vote, safety on mattc
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #414
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    srry man, trav
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #415
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      holy don't vote me!!!! (drunk) I am not sure who to belive at this point (drunk) but we should maye talk to some people and firue some stuff out (drubnk) DBP would really not appreciate this... (drunk) sorr tto all this offends. I will vote trav right now for voting me... it hurts! (drunk)... but that may change tomorrow ()surnk( wow, that last one was a bad one (drunk).... ok... see you alllll tomorroq....

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #416
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        awwwwww, common, I knwo it's such a good post, and so many of you are just sitting there reading it right now. Just answer meeeeee........ Anyone who doesn't answer in 2... get it 2.... seconds is definitely a wolf.... ready... GO!!!

                        Comment

                        • timotolkki11
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 68

                          #417
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          Freaky convinced me,

                          Travman

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #418
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            Travman

                            I'll post all the evidence when I'm sober.

                            Unlike some people i dont type like a retard when im drunk.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #419
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              dont know if this does anything, changing my vote back to mattc
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #420
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                You guys just let yourselves be manipulated.

                                Gj, humans. Game goes on.

                                Comment

                                Working...