TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #121
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    what are you talking about

    we're only on page 2

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #122
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      page 1 =D, all depend on how your settings are, i have it on newest post last, 20 posts per page
      sigpic

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #123
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        20 posts per page, standard forum format.

        Page 6 does not have a single worthwhile post.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #124
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          Seth, ya screwed up bro, good luck next time

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • massflavour
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 3102

            #125
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            rofl he's already killed
            .

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #126
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              I'm really beggining to hate when my FFR pages don't load properly, sorry about the excess vote, Iit only showed page 2.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #127
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                20 posts per page, standard forum format.

                Page 6 does not have a single worthwhile post.
                Manti, you posted some stuff on that page lol.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #128
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  1 post, stating that the page was full of useless posts, which by itself is also a useless post
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #129
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    This game is filled with pointless post's rofl, we should get back to business >_<
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #130
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      1 post, stating that the page was full of useless posts, which by itself is also a useless post
                      Rofl, So how bout you go on AIM already and we do this thing! lol.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #131
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        Work computer has no AIM, But i'll sign on around 5:30 when I get home.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #132
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Work computer has no AIM, But i'll sign on around 5:30 when I get home.

                          To what time standards, may I ask?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #133
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            almost exactly 3 hours at this point. EST though.

                            If you have a question or something, you can always pm me. I can pick those up now.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #134
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              almost exactly 3 hours at this point. EST though.

                              If you have a question or something, you can always pm me. I can pick those up now.
                              Ok, me too. Anyone else in EST? I know my girl is, so don't worry about her. And Argo is too.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #135
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                Ok, me too. Anyone else in EST? I know my girl is, so don't worry about her. And Argo is too.

                                EST here
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...