TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #346
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    Oh, I'm also going to suggest game bans for xplayfan and mattc.

    its almost night three and xplay has no posts, and matt has one.

    Was going to suggest one for emerald, because he doesn't have any posts in the thread other than his death post, but trav talked me out of it because he died night 2.

    Seriously guys, inactivity from one person encourages other people to be inactive. This game is only at it's best when everyone's playing. otherwise it gets real boring, real fast.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • xplayfan
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 752

      #347
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      I'm not in this game. =p

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #348
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        well vote for gnr anyways

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #349
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          well if and when I die, its been fun dudes. I'm human, and the game will continue, and you'll still have a wolf to find, but theres enough humans that we will win anyway XD

          **and keep in mind that the wolf will have voted for me most likely**
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #350
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            oh...

            my bad xplay. I kept seeing you view the thread but you never post. I guess I assumed it.

            My point stands for matt though.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #351
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              If anyone's interested, I have finished writing the main story behind my awesome TWG. [/off-topic]
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #352
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                gnr game over.

                Comment

                • gnr61
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7251

                  #353
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  sorry guys game goes on
                  squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #354
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    How Did My ****ing Story Get Overwritten Son Of A ****ing Bitch

                    **** **** Piss You ****ing Asshole Noooooooooooooo

                    EDIT: **** YOU CAPS FILTER I'M NOT TYPING THAT AGAIN
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #355
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      haha, alright, what is your great story? I noticed the post. Tell me the wonderfullness of it.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #356
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        I retyped it. It's a sci-fi/futuristic story. The "wolves" (creatures resulting from a vicious mutagenic virus) have infiltrated a shielded city, and a few have disguised themselves as members of a security force. They get mixed up during a battle, and now they have to find out who's a Chimera before it's too late. I think it's a decent story, I just don't want to reveal too much about it now.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #357
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          Sounds cool, I think we've had one like that before, I could be mistaken though, the only storyline I ever paid attention to was the Zelda one. haha

                          Anyways, anyone have a clue where Argo is??

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #358
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            Originally posted by heavylee
                            the only storyline I ever paid attention to was the Zelda one. haha
                            Excuse me?



                            That game may have sucked ass because i'm a horrible host, but the one thing that was good was the story.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #359
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              also posting before I die.

                              If you want any info out of me, you better get it before argo comes on.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #360
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                merlonifan28 (9:38:54 PM): lawl
                                RBennie362 (9:38:59 PM): yeah
                                merlonifan28 (9:39:05 PM): i get to find out whos who in a couple minutes

                                RBennie362 (9:39:06 PM): good job
                                RBennie362 (9:39:14 PM): you are a grade a ass hat
                                merlonifan28 (9:39:35 PM): hey, i'm not saying i dont think gnr is a wolf
                                merlonifan28 (9:39:36 PM): i think he is
                                merlonifan28 (9:39:39 PM): but either way
                                merlonifan28 (9:39:42 PM): i get to find out
                                RBennie362 (9:39:47 PM): Im the MW dude

                                wut

                                Comment

                                Working...