TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #331
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    Oh for some very strange reason, Winders Vister disconnected me at exactly 12:00 AM from the internet.

    I was freaked out and was like omfgwtf and just stared at the screen all panicked.

    Finally I restarted my computer to Winders XP and I wuz like holy shit interwebz.

    k you herd wut da man says

    Comment

    • twfrzrcantlogin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 5

      #332
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      Sorry to post guys, this is rzr for now if you need to contact me =[

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #333
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        Soooo.... the last two pages were basically garabage...

        aka " blah blah blah blah... gnr is the other wolf... blah blah blah blah"

        Holding off on my vote till Trav has evidence and whatnot.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #334
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          voting gnr cause i'm gonna die at the end of the day and cause i dont think this is enough for insta

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #335
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            dun worries, i guard u

            Comment

            • gnr61
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7251

              #336
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              rzr aren't you dead? XD

              idk what trav could be planning on posting but i guess i can only hope it saves me somehow. i don't know why rzr trusted me from the beginning, i don't know if he was trying to set me up from the start or what, but did you stop to think that maybe rzr let EnR in on the whole "giving up" beforehand so EnR could vote for him while avoiding suspicion?
              squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #337
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                dun worries, i guard u
                wont help, i automatically die

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #338
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  Originally posted by gnr61
                  rzr aren't you dead? XD

                  idk what trav could be planning on posting but i guess i can only hope it saves me somehow. i don't know why rzr trusted me from the beginning, i don't know if he was trying to set me up from the start or what, but did you stop to think that maybe rzr let EnR in on the whole "giving up" beforehand so EnR could vote for him while avoiding suspicion?

                  How about you show us your complete log between you and rzr, since i showed mine.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #339
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    wont help, i automatically die
                    ^ Liar

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #340
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      ok sure believe whatever you want

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #341
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        God damn people. Fine I will lynch gnr.

                        I tried for you dude.

                        Also if the game isn't over after this, I will be very pissed at someone who should have taken my idea. If it does end, I apologize in advance.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #342
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          seems like insta.

                          GG!?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #343
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            2 more for insta
                            nice counting

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #344
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              gnr
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #345
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                ew i thought it was 5

                                someone insta him so we can finish/not finish this game.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...