TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gnr61
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7251

    #511
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    WOOT.

    ps pnt >=|
    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #512
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      sry guys but i'm mw

      wolves win

      Comment

      • Pyroshock
        ε=-dΦ/dt
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 1170

        #513
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        postgame hurry

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #514
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          TOLD YOU! haha :P

          This game wins for most mw claims.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #515
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            Personal apologies right now:

            I apologize to the following.

            Travman, GNR
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #516
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Personal apologies right now:

              I apologize to the following.

              Travman, GNR
              I think I also deserve an apologie.... SINCE I SAID NOT TO LYNCH BOTH OF THOSE PPL!
              sigpic

              Comment

              • KitKatBar
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 2

                #517
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                <- litodude. plz tell me on postgame why i was killed ty
                if it was to believe trav was a wolf it worked

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #518
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  post game please??

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #519
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    postgame postgame postgame
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #520
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      argo???? I need to go to bedddd

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #521
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        damn I'm gonna miss the postgame

                        bye guys
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • foxracing0428
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 2

                          #522
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          wow

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #523
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            Achived 5-21-2014 5:29 PM EST
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            Working...