TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #196
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    Aww, mass is alive.

    I think you guys know what happened at this point.

    Mass is the real yellow. I am simply green.

    We did this so we could carry out both Manti's and my plans. Needless to say, it didn't work. We can thank lito and freaky for that.

    Anyway's yeah. I don't really know who to vote for at this point. I'll be on AIM for a while.

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #197
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      OK. I'm here and ready to play. Sorry about the last couple of days, ive been in and out of hospital (sorry rzr )!! I'm on AIM now if anyone fancies a chat.

      I have no blue role, I'm a plain green. It's starting to get on my nerves!!

      I need to talk to people on AIM to get some more info, but I'm keeping an eye on a couple of people for the time being.

      Safety on mass just in case I don't get on before day end, I'm back to hospital tomorrow!!


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #198
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        Alright, now that I already came out, I can post my real defense of freaky.

        Freaky is human because last night, he knew I was soca. If he was a wolf, he would of killed me, therefore framing one of the blues.

        Comment

        • rzrsgirl04284520
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2007
          • 5

          #199
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          I'm a plain green!!!!

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #200
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            rzr is a sexy fireman

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #201
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              taking my vote off freakysnots, I have confirmed this information.
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #202
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                foxracing0428 (4:22:22 PM): hey
                RBennie362 (4:22:29 PM): hey
                RBennie362 (4:22:38 PM): i have a seris of very important questions for you
                foxracing0428 (4:22:41 PM): ok go ahead
                RBennie362 (4:22:52 PM): if you answer any of them wrong, we will know you are a wolf
                foxracing0428 (4:23:04 PM): ok
                RBennie362 (4:23:17 PM): is your bf a blue
                foxracing0428 (4:23:19 PM): no
                RBennie362 (4:23:28 PM): how do you know?
                foxracing0428 (4:23:35 PM): b/c i trust him that he is a green
                RBennie362 (4:23:58 PM): that doesnt mean anything
                RBennie362 (4:24:08 PM): he is telling people you are red/blue
                RBennie362 (4:24:20 PM): and i know that either one of you are red or blue
                RBennie362 (4:24:26 PM): i just need to figure out who
                foxracing0428 (4:24:37 PM): well im a green human
                RBennie362 (4:24:48 PM): So you are saying hes a blue then?
                foxracing0428 (4:25:08 PM): i guess i am...b/c i kno wat my PM sed and i kno im a human
                RBennie362 (4:25:20 PM): well, okay
                RBennie362 (4:25:25 PM): there are 4 choices
                RBennie362 (4:25:29 PM): 1. you are red
                RBennie362 (4:25:32 PM): 2. you are blue
                RBennie362 (4:25:35 PM): 3. he is red
                RBennie362 (4:25:39 PM): 4. he is blue
                foxracing0428 (4:25:52 PM): im a green im neither red or blue
                foxracing0428 (4:26:02 PM): so its rzr than that is a red or blue
                RBennie362 (4:26:06 PM): ok so 3 or 4 then
                foxracing0428 (4:26:07 PM): yep
                RBennie362 (4:26:15 PM): which one?
                foxracing0428 (4:26:19 PM): that i dont kno

                foxracing0428 (4:26:31 PM): i kno blue is a wolf idk wat red is
                RBennie362 (4:26:43 PM): red is a wolf
                RBennie362 (4:26:47 PM): blue is a special role
                foxracing0428 (4:27:01 PM): wait rzr sed blue was just a plain wolf
                foxracing0428 (4:27:06 PM): red was never told to me
                RBennie362 (4:27:17 PM): are you serious?
                foxracing0428 (4:27:36 PM): yes im serious
                RBennie362 (4:27:42 PM): thats wierd
                RBennie362 (4:27:57 PM): no blue= seer, gaurdian, and masons
                RBennie362 (4:28:03 PM): red= wolfs
                foxracing0428 (4:28:07 PM): well thats all new to me


                foxracing0428 (4:28:11 PM): thank you
                RBennie362 (4:28:19 PM): your welcome
                RBennie362 (4:28:21 PM): also
                RBennie362 (4:28:24 PM): one more thing
                foxracing0428 (4:28:24 PM): yea
                RBennie362 (4:28:35 PM): why do you think hes telling people you might be red
                foxracing0428 (4:29:08 PM): b/c he sed since it's my first game im probably a wolf...not a human
                foxracing0428 (4:29:27 PM): well he is wrong
                foxracing0428 (4:29:56 PM): and when the wolves get killed and im not one of them im gonna laugh and tell him i told him soo
                foxracing0428 (4:30:00 PM): so*
                RBennie362 (4:30:29 PM): who do you think is a wolf
                foxracing0428 (4:31:28 PM): honestly idk b/c i have'nt really talked to anyone besides you... a lil bit to mattc16 and rzr
                RBennie362 (4:31:43 PM): oh
                foxracing0428 (4:31:48 PM): yea im srry
                RBennie362 (4:31:55 PM): its fine
                RBennie362 (4:32:07 PM): im going to post this and lynch your boy friend okay?
                foxracing0428 (4:32:19 PM): ok


                rzr, lol wut? Explain yourself.

                Comment

                • argo15
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2006
                  • 1863

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  I'm not sure if this is the hosts mistake or not, but by saying he was an earth bender kind of helps us to think he was not blue. That's good.
                  The fire nation suspected Katara of being an Earthbender. It fell from the sky because it it was unknown who really threw it.

                  Comment

                  • rzrsgirl04284520
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 5

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    RZR

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      rzr, and rzrgirl, I also motion for dumping your boyfriend for lying to you.

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        rzr, trav just made the reasoning
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          we're not going for insta, guys, we want him to explain himself

                          Comment

                          • argo15
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2006
                            • 1863

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            freakysnots - 2/7 - massflavour, rzr
                            rzr - 5/7 - Pyroshock, travman301, rzrsgirl04284520, pntballa18, EnR
                            massflavour - 1/7 - mattc16

                            Left to vote: Brilliant Dynamite Neon, DarkManticoreX2, freakysnots, timotolkki11, Litodude, heavylee, gnr61

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              Oh mass I hate you.

                              Thank you pnt <3

                              P.S. rzr

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                we're not going for insta, guys, we want him to explain himself
                                quoted because next vote is insta. so chill untill theres an explination.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...