TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #391
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    bolding trav makes it look sexier

    i didn't want to post 'omg trav is mw guyz'

    but k

    omg trav is mw guyz

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #392
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      Originally posted by pntballa18
      post so everyone can see my present
      Shirt is still backwards xD
      sigpic

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #393
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        I didn't feel like fixing the shirt, the flag was easy. That will be my next present... maybe for Christmas. I don't know what to think now... We'll see what happens I guess.

        Comment

        • argo15
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 1863

          #394
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          As the 10 remaining travelers cross the serpents pass, BDN foolishly messes around with the Dy Lee in Ba-Sing-Se.
          "There's no war in Ba-Sing-Se." said Longfang
          "WTF are you talking about." said BDN
          "You have been invited to Lake Laogai" Said LongFang
          He was never seen again.

          Day 4.


          1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
          2. freakysnots (freakysnots)
          3. EnR (RyanFFR)
          4. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
          6. Pyroshock (djpyroshock)
          7. travman301 (rbennie362)
          9. heavylee (heavyleah)
          14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
          18. rzrgirl4520 (foxracing0428)

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #395
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            Damn. Oh well, you guys know what to do now.
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #396
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              Originally posted by EnR
              Shirt is still backwards xD
              The shirt is fine.......

              Great lets get cracking on another day.............
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #397
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                k trav

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #398
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  I've been informed by Freaky that Trav is the master wolf, and somehow magically rzr was green, and not mw. So I don't know how to take it from there. I am not voting Trav right now, but we'll see what some other people do first.

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #399
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    Ok. So here goes.

                    We seered rzr, and he came back green. This means that he really was the MW.

                    Either that or rzr faked wolf for no reason, which i seriously hope not.

                    Anyways, the reason I'm telling you this is because it is obvious now that anyone we seered is really a green.

                    People with confirmed humanity:

                    BDN
                    freakysnots
                    gnr

                    So basically you guys can trust freaky. No matter how odd he may act.

                    Also, fyi I wanted to lynch a random person and wait to see how gnr came back, but some dead person wouldn't let me and made me lynch him.

                    Anyways, as for tonights vote vote for someone here:

                    1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                    3. EnR (RyanFFR)
                    4. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
                    6. Pyroshock (djpyroshock)
                    9. heavylee (heavyleah)
                    14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)

                    I took rzrgirl out, simply because when I was talking to rzr he was trying to get me to lynch her.

                    Also, I have a stronger feeling of suspicion towards Manticore, heavy, and pyro.

                    On that note I'm putting a semi-safety on heavy, until any evidence is provided.

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #400
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      Also, I lmao when I read one of freaky's logs with another player.

                      Good try freaky, looks like rzr was MW.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #401
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        Good job taking rzrgirl out there.

                        Seer rzrgirl please.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #402
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          Trav, you sir fail

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #403
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            One last thing.

                            I don't get how BDN was wolfed before you.

                            I remember thinking to myself 'If trav is still alive at an end game then he must be wolf for sure' And guess what, you have acted like you were blue the entire game and not to mention get the lonewolf killed. If I was the wolf, I would have seen that as a threat and killed you right after mass died.

                            Now this makes me think about how you got rzr killed. You made a fake convo with rzrgirl and used it against rzr.

                            If rzr was really the master wolf, then you would have died right away since you had killed 2 wolves.

                            I'm thinking by now you have been seered already since you knew all the roles and they didn't trust you and you came back green.

                            So the only reason you are alive right now is because...

                            You are the god damn Master Wolf.

                            k go wolf urself trav

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #404
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              God, you're stupid.

                              If rzr was MW, rzrgirl was telling the truth. Making her human.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #405
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                One last thing.BLAHBLAHblah
                                If he was MW, why the HELL would he get the lonewolf killed, it would have been a bonus for then.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...