TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #241
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    But why is a beaver holding an american flag haha, xD
    sigpic

    Comment

    • rzrsgirl04284520
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 5

      #242
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      ok to clear things up on my part, weither rzr says he told me or not about the red and blues, I was never told anything about the reds!!!! He says he told me but I was told the Blues were the wolfs Green were the humans and the Master Wolf! Yellow was another color i was told! So yeah thats all I have to SAY!!!

      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #243
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        Okay!!
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #244
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          Thought i'd bump this badboy, its gettin lost xD
          sigpic

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #245
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            change my vote to manti cause i'm not convinced.
            It's pretty much he said, she said. There's no proof for either side.

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #246
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              Theres always lots of ppl here, but never any good or new post's >_>..
              sigpic

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #247
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                Originally posted by edubardus
                itt: TWG killing relationships
                ......Oh, for the incompetent peopleout there that's 7 consecutive dots No, it has no significance, I'm just making sure any dumb ass reading that would know.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #248
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  Haha got ya, it's not 7 =p

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • massflavour
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 3102

                    #249
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    what's that? you want me to post the convo?

                    ps lol twg drama
                    .

                    Comment

                    • massflavour
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 3102

                      #250
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      pps forget about redundant **** and play the game
                      .

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #251
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        holy f, when is day over? And I apologize again for only having paint, so I used my same avy, and only changed the friggin flag. and I got it backwards, oh ya, and I think I changed his shirt too... not sure... Anyways, working on a project for another halh hour, then probably offline for the rest of the night.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #252
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          I believe day will be oer soon heavy =[

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • argo15
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2006
                            • 1863

                            #253
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            Redundant people are redundant.

                            freakysnots - 2/7 - massflavour, rzrsgirl04284520
                            rzr - 4/7 - Pyroshock, travman301, EnR, freakysnots
                            massflavour - 2/7 - mattc16, timotolkki11
                            pntballa18 - 1/7 - heavylee
                            rzrsgirl - 1/7 - BDN
                            ENR - 1/7 - gnr
                            litodude - 1/7 - rzr
                            Manti - 1/7 - pntballa18

                            Left to vote: DarkManticoreX2, Litodude

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #254
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              Not to make things worse than they already are, But my bet is with rzr

                              Subsequently, If rzr is a wolf, I'd place money on gnr being the other one.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #255
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                Well, with a deadline ever looming I give up. I confess I am the master wolf. Wolves make sure you kill trav before he gets out of control. And manti. We had a few good days. Long live the wolves!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                P.S. see ya next game ^^

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...