TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #151
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    cuz im awesome why else?

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #152
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      any better reasons?? Cause I personally find it kind of odd.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #153
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you all uttery incompetent. On another note...no that's all I got, your all retarded. Except me and ont and trav We're not lacking in braincells.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #154
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          Originally posted by heavylee
          any better reasons?? Cause I personally find it kind of odd.
          Heavy, come on, it's freaky. He's retarded, gotta love it

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #155
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            o wut?

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #156
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              Originally posted by massflavour
              It never ceases to amaze me how frequently TWG pisses me off.

              I’ve been waiting for a goddamn role for a hell of a long time, and I specifically told argo not to make me blue.

              I wanted to be a ****ing red this game. Actually, I really didn’t care as long as I wasn’t a blue.

              BUT NO.

              I END UP THE ****ING GAURDIAN. And I know argo did it on purpose.

              Now, I have to play behind the scenes the whole ****ing game, and can’t confront anyone. Or I risk being wolfed.

              So, you know what? **** this game.

              **** the blues. And **** the humans.

              Wolves, wolf me tonight. And maybe next game the host can cooperate a little.
              read the thread rolf
              edmund says:
              it akes me giggle at you
              Argo says:
              =/
              edmund says:
              did you send mass a PM?
              Argo says:
              no, he did nothing against the rules, play on as normal
              edmund says:
              i mean saying his role
              Argo says:
              I sent everyone their role.
              edmund says:
              you sure?
              Argo says:
              yes
              Argo says:
              who's do you think i didn't send?
              edmund says:
              mass
              Argo says:
              sent it to him
              edmund says:
              ok.....

              Mass stop ****ing with argo, you should get replaced.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • argo15
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2006
                • 1863

                #157
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                He did not do anything to me, he did not break rules.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #158
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  Yeah he did, he annoyed me, that's the biggest rule

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #159
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    The seer must come to me tonight.

                    I am getting to the point where I will be dead very soon, and without the seer coming to me the blue alliance is not complete.

                    For this reason, it is indicitive that the seer makes contact with me ASAP. Thanks.

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #160
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      Okay, I'm getting off for tonight.

                      Seer PM me.

                      Comment

                      • argo15
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2006
                        • 1863

                        #161
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        A boulder falls from the sky and lands directly in front of emerald.

                        "=0, EARTH BENDER!.... GET HIM!" Said a Fire Nation Soldier.

                        Emerald spent the rest of his days eating rocks in a jail ship.


                        Emerald is a gonner, Day 2.


                        1. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                        2. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                        3. EnR (RyanFFR)
                        4. timotolkki11 (OMGWTFRAPTORS)
                        5. rzr (twgXrzr)
                        6. Pyroshock (djpyroshock)
                        7. travman301 (rbennie362)
                        8. Litodude (Litodude)
                        9. heavylee (heavyleah)
                        11. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                        13. gnr61 (basketcase1161)
                        14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                        15. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                        17. massflavour (massflavour)
                        18. rzrgirl4520 (foxracing0428)

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #162
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          So, we really did get the lonewolf.

                          siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #163
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            Originally posted by argo15
                            [i]
                            "=0, EARTH BENDER!.... GET HIM!" Said a Fire Nation Soldier.

                            I'm not sure if this is the hosts mistake or not, but by saying he was an earth bender kind of helps us to think he was not blue. That's good.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #164
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              merlonifan28 (9:53:48 PM): so, do you have that convo with trav?
                              twgXrzr (9:53:58 PM): hood on, ill check my logs
                              twgXrzr (9:54:45 PM): i only have seth =[
                              merlonifan28 (9:54:53 PM): alright
                              merlonifan28 (9:55:01 PM): can you summarize what was said between you too?
                              merlonifan28 (9:55:20 PM): two
                              twgXrzr (9:55:25 PM): for what? al ot was said if i recall correctly
                              merlonifan28 (9:56:03 PM): i just need to know
                              twgXrzr (9:57:47 PM): it was our bust on seth, he thanked me for starting the suspicion on him....general talk....old TWG stuff....thats about all i can remember
                              merlonifan28 (10:00:09 PM): do you think he trusts you?
                              twgXrzr (10:00:22 PM): i hope so, why?

                              And also,

                              twgXrzr (12:25:56 PM): oh hello
                              twgXrzr (12:26:06 PM): ah i cleared it up with manti =]
                              merlonifan28 (12:26:19 PM): what were you worried about with manti?
                              merlonifan28 (12:26:23 PM): and convo please
                              twgXrzr (12:26:40 PM): i was worried about i might be framed
                              merlonifan28 (12:27:01 PM): how?
                              twgXrzr (12:27:25 PM): for some reason emerald is always killed night 2, so when i was a wolf, i did ithat too


                              I was just wondering if I'm the only one he does this to? and whatever the answer be, why do it? For all of them?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #165
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                Knowledge is power, that's why i get convos from everyone.

                                Comment

                                Working...