TWG LII: Avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #136
    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

    CST
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #137
      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

      Ok, I have to go for now. I'll be on later going out with me family ^^ peace

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #138
        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

        Why do topics keep appearing as new even though no new posts are in them?
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • massflavour
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 3102

          #139
          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

          It never ceases to amaze me how frequently TWG pisses me off.

          I’ve been waiting for a goddamn role for a hell of a long time, and I specifically told argo not to make me blue.

          I wanted to be a ****ing red this game. Actually, I really didn’t care as long as I wasn’t a blue.

          BUT NO.

          I END UP THE ****ING GAURDIAN. And I know argo did it on purpose.

          Now, I have to play behind the scenes the whole ****ing game, and can’t confront anyone. Or I risk being wolfed.

          So, you know what? **** this game.

          **** the blues. And **** the humans.

          Wolves, wolf me tonight. And maybe next game the host can cooperate a little.
          .

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #140
            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

            haha this game is f'd... wierdest one I've been in. get the lonewolf first day, guard comes right out on the thread. I can't wait to see what happens next...

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #141
              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

              Originally posted by massflavour
              It never ceases to amaze me how frequently TWG pisses me off.

              I’ve been waiting for a goddamn role for a hell of a long time, and I specifically told argo not to make me blue.

              I wanted to be a ****ing red this game. Actually, I really didn’t care as long as I wasn’t a blue.

              BUT NO.

              I END UP THE ****ING GAURDIAN. And I know argo did it on purpose.

              Now, I have to play behind the scenes the whole ****ing game, and can’t confront anyone. Or I risk being wolfed.

              So, you know what? **** this game.

              **** the blues. And **** the humans.

              Wolves, wolf me tonight. And maybe next game the host can cooperate a little.

              I sincerely ****ing hope that you aren't serious. If you are, you're a colossal ****ing idiot. Jeez.
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #142
                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                Litodude: so you're the guardian
                massflavour: rofl
                massflavour: no, I just wanted to start up some drama
                Litodude: ....
                Litodude: that's mean and retarded
                Litodude: you're probably going to get killed anyway for doing that
                massflavour: whatever
                massflavour: i'm not important anyway argo didn't give me a role


                whatafag
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #143
                  Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                  lulz mass, how can u be guard when i'm guard

                  wut a major ***.

                  Comment

                  • Litodude
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 4548

                    #144
                    Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    lulz mass, how can u be guard when i'm guard

                    wut a major ***.

                    __________________
                    Currently: Human
                    ........
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                    dude
                    out west?
                    the fuck kinda location is west?
                    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                    Originally posted by lurker
                    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #145
                      Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                      What the hell has happened since I've been gone?

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #146
                        Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                        Trav, get on aim so we can talk about stuff.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #147
                          Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                          Oh trav </3

                          Comment

                          • gnr61
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7251

                            #148
                            Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                            wtf mass, i really hope that was a joke. and if argo didn't send you a role then...well argo's ****ed rofl
                            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #149
                              Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                              Of course it was a fucking joke. Which idiot *** would go and fucking post that.

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #150
                                Re: TWG LII: Avatar

                                So, why'd you counter claim freaky?

                                Comment

                                Working...