TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - GAME OVER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #121
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

    I never said I wouldn't vote for tass. Quit lying.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #122
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

      insanelikeafish (2:25:46 PM): hey
      insanelikeafish (2:25:46 PM): have a minute for TWG?
      stressreliefball (2:25:53 PM): yeah sure
      insanelikeafish (2:26:01 PM): nothing really in particular
      insanelikeafish (2:26:11 PM): just talking out an idea with a few people
      insanelikeafish (2:26:14 PM): get some feedback
      stressreliefball (2:26:18 PM): ok
      stressreliefball (2:26:23 PM): shoot
      insanelikeafish (2:26:49 PM): so I see Tass's posts as being more suspicious overall than i can say for anyone else
      insanelikeafish (2:27:06 PM): and i was thinking out an alain+tass situation
      insanelikeafish (2:27:41 PM): which would make sense because in tass's first post he attributes the kill to alain or Q, then totally distances himself from alain afterwards
      insanelikeafish (2:27:53 PM): no to mention alain ignores the accusation outright
      stressreliefball (2:28:16 PM): an interesting observation
      stressreliefball (2:28:27 PM): I've been looking a little at tass myself
      stressreliefball (2:28:39 PM): but hadn't looked at alain at all
      stressreliefball (2:28:52 PM): tass just seems to be forcing it a little bit
      insanelikeafish (2:28:55 PM): i hadn't either until I read into tass's first post
      insanelikeafish (2:29:01 PM): yeah, that's how i feel
      insanelikeafish (2:29:14 PM): LD also mention that Chardish's first post felt off
      stressreliefball (2:29:29 PM): I don't recall chardish's first post
      insanelikeafish (2:29:39 PM): and all of these suspicions might be based on posts that feel off because people were just starting conversation
      insanelikeafish (2:29:45 PM): but either way, it's something to look at
      stressreliefball (2:29:56 PM): indeed
      insanelikeafish (2:29:56 PM): Chardish was like "that's cruel, who would do such a thing"
      stressreliefball (2:30:03 PM): I thought that was blah
      insanelikeafish (2:30:17 PM): both of them said it
      insanelikeafish (2:30:27 PM): it didn't strike me wrong until LD pointed it out
      insanelikeafish (2:30:39 PM): doesn't make me all too suspicious of Chardish, but it's somehting to keep in mind
      stressreliefball (2:31:02 PM): chardish did make that big huge post that was pretty helpful but that doesn't prove or disprove anything
      insanelikeafish (2:31:25 PM): yeah
      insanelikeafish (2:32:16 PM): i'm trying not to read everything tass says as a wolf
      insanelikeafish (2:32:19 PM): trying not to skew it
      insanelikeafish (2:32:46 PM): there are a few things here and there i see, but it could just be me going "well now that i''m suspicious of him, this makes sense"
      stressreliefball (2:33:16 PM): well on day one in general
      stressreliefball (2:33:25 PM): it's going to be hard to find something that you can't see both ways
      insanelikeafish (2:33:33 PM): haha, yeah
      stressreliefball (2:33:40 PM): and we really haven't had a day one like this in a few games
      insanelikeafish (2:34:13 PM): yeah, the last two day 1's have been insane
      stressreliefball (2:36:12 PM): hmm
      insanelikeafish (2:36:41 PM): i mean, i can just see tass killing off panda, and then explaining why, getting everyone to think along with him
      insanelikeafish (2:36:47 PM): or if not everyone, at least a few
      stressreliefball (2:37:14 PM): well he didn't explain why
      stressreliefball (2:37:28 PM): he's built up a rep of not responding to night one kills that way
      stressreliefball (2:37:37 PM): and just launching right into discussion
      insanelikeafish (2:37:53 PM): hmm
      stressreliefball (2:38:25 PM): when you said "set-up against Q or alain" what did you mean?
      stressreliefball (2:38:36 PM): that someone was trying to frame them somehow with stretchy
      stressreliefball (2:38:38 PM): ?
      insanelikeafish (2:39:30 PM): well tass had attributed the kill to Q or alain, and i thought that would be way too obvious, but then I thought it would make more sense if it was a set-up against Q or alain.
      insanelikeafish (2:39:40 PM): now i don't think that's what necessarily happneed
      insanelikeafish (2:39:54 PM): i said i would lean that way rather than lean towards the scenario tass provided
      stressreliefball (2:40:15 PM): see I don't even really see the connection betweem Q alain and stretchy
      stressreliefball (2:40:20 PM): I mean
      stressreliefball (2:40:29 PM): obviously they're all sort of "returning"
      insanelikeafish (2:40:42 PM): yeah, i think that's the only connection
      stressreliefball (2:40:46 PM): but that doesn't mean that one or two of them would want to kill the other
      insanelikeafish (2:40:58 PM): i was under the impression Tass created that one had to do with another
      stressreliefball (2:41:14 PM): you could argue that because they played when stretchy played perhaps they were overvaluing her skills or something
      insanelikeafish (2:41:16 PM): or at least, I took it that way
      stressreliefball (2:41:33 PM): but what I just said is sort of farfetched
      stressreliefball (2:41:56 PM): here's where I start: who would propose stretchy dying?
      stressreliefball (2:42:20 PM): it's a non-standard night one kill, no matter what tass says
      insanelikeafish (2:42:27 PM): yeah
      insanelikeafish (2:42:42 PM): i do agree, a confusion kill makes the most sense
      stressreliefball (2:42:46 PM): that means someone who wants to try something different/trick people/has unique ideas suggested it to his fellow wolves
      stressreliefball (2:43:12 PM): and I mean, there are only so many people I can see coming up with the idea to off stretchy
      insanelikeafish (2:43:23 PM): interesting
      stressreliefball (2:43:43 PM): tass, alain, hans, chardish, blah, afro, ld maybe
      stressreliefball (2:44:00 PM): that's just off the top of my head
      stressreliefball (2:44:20 PM): everyone else either would favor a much more standard kill
      stressreliefball (2:44:31 PM): or be quiet and passive with the decision
      insanelikeafish (2:44:50 PM): what do you mean quiet and passive with the decision?
      stressreliefball (2:44:54 PM): I mean
      insanelikeafish (2:45:00 PM): brb customer
      stressreliefball (2:45:00 PM): I don't see torlock, for example
      insanelikeafish (2:51:52 PM): seriously wtf, customers coming in and acting like I'm supposed to be working or something
      insanelikeafish (2:51:54 PM): i mean jeez
      stressreliefball (2:51:58 PM): heh
      stressreliefball (2:52:23 PM): ok what I was saying about people who would be quiet as wolves in terms of making decisions about who to kill
      insanelikeafish (2:52:43 PM): i see
      stressreliefball (2:52:48 PM): torlock for example, I can't see piping up like "hey guys let's kill stretchy"
      insanelikeafish (2:52:53 PM): you wouldn't see torlock making a stretchy kill
      insanelikeafish (2:52:53 PM): yeah
      insanelikeafish (2:52:54 PM): i see
      stressreliefball (2:53:05 PM): same for Q... the guy just got back
      stressreliefball (2:53:11 PM): he's not going to be the one calling the shots
      insanelikeafish (2:53:34 PM): i agree there, I don't think Q is particularly suspicious
      insanelikeafish (2:53:42 PM): albeit my comment against him
      stressreliefball (2:54:12 PM): I mean he could be a wolf, I just don't see him coming up with killing stretchy
      insanelikeafish (2:54:38 PM): right, we're looking for the mind behind the crime though, not proving humanity for this
      stressreliefball (2:55:02 PM): oh ap might have thought of it too, so add flypie to that list I had before
      insanelikeafish (2:55:12 PM): i'm still mad aperson got kicked
      insanelikeafish (2:55:18 PM): i mean, i'm all for host privaledges
      stressreliefball (2:55:28 PM): yeah that was kinda lame
      stressreliefball (2:55:29 PM): same
      insanelikeafish (2:55:29 PM): but aperson isn't going to change
      stressreliefball (2:55:50 PM): also his post shouldn't have been editted
      insanelikeafish (2:55:53 PM): seems to me whorli's getting a little power-trippy about the whole thing
      insanelikeafish (2:55:54 PM): i know
      insanelikeafish (2:56:27 PM): I wanted to IM him and ask what he siad
      insanelikeafish (2:56:35 PM): but I figured he wouldn't care enough to tell me
      stressreliefball (2:57:37 PM): so when I was a wolf with blah
      stressreliefball (2:57:45 PM): the first two names off his tongue for night one kills
      stressreliefball (2:57:49 PM): were ap and hans
      stressreliefball (2:58:21 PM): I can't see him necessarily coming up with stretchy as much as some of the others I listed for that reason
      insanelikeafish (2:58:42 PM): who would you have killed
      insanelikeafish (2:58:45 PM): ?
      stressreliefball (2:58:51 PM): ap probably
      stressreliefball (2:59:06 PM): I would feel bad going for alain or hans
      stressreliefball (2:59:13 PM): and tass is too likely to be guarded
      insanelikeafish (2:59:15 PM): haha yeah
      stressreliefball (2:59:20 PM): chardish would be another consideration
      stressreliefball (2:59:55 PM): another thing to consider is whether or not the wolves foresaw the kind of emotional reaction people would have to stretchy getting killed
      stressreliefball (3:00:05 PM): and planned their initial posts accordingly
      insanelikeafish (3:00:07 PM): hmmm
      stressreliefball (3:00:14 PM): last game for instance
      insanelikeafish (3:00:16 PM): I would imagine yes
      stressreliefball (3:00:18 PM): tps killed torlock
      stressreliefball (3:00:29 PM): with the intention to post that convo
      insanelikeafish (3:00:35 PM): yeah
      insanelikeafish (3:00:40 PM): for the vizzini game
      stressreliefball (3:01:05 PM): see that's why stretchy is such a risky kill though
      insanelikeafish (3:01:07 PM): not to mention he was almost positive torlock was the guardian
      insanelikeafish (3:01:14 PM): yeah
      insanelikeafish (3:01:17 PM): because it narrows it down
      stressreliefball (3:01:18 PM): there's more to talk about
      stressreliefball (3:01:26 PM): right
      insanelikeafish (3:01:41 PM): another thing to consider
      stressreliefball (3:01:41 PM): I mean if you're a wolf you use vizzini when you have to
      stressreliefball (3:01:45 PM): but you don't bring it up
      stressreliefball (3:01:57 PM): or create situations where it occurs
      insanelikeafish (3:02:09 PM): if the kill was to narrow the suspects down
      insanelikeafish (3:02:21 PM): not including them
      insanelikeafish (3:02:36 PM): but that would take a good mind too
      stressreliefball (3:03:01 PM): perhaps
      stressreliefball (3:03:21 PM): one more thing to consider is that perhaps the wolves are all the usual targets
      insanelikeafish (3:03:40 PM): so in that sense, it's a kill to create the illusion of a confusion kill made by a high-level player in order to narrow down the suspects to the critical thinkers
      insanelikeafish (3:03:43 PM): that's a pretty complicated plan
      stressreliefball (3:03:56 PM): and it still takes a complicated mind to think of it
      stressreliefball (3:04:00 PM): so it doesn't really work
      insanelikeafish (3:04:02 PM): yeah
      insanelikeafish (3:04:21 PM): usual targets?
      stressreliefball (3:04:25 PM): hans ap
      stressreliefball (3:04:29 PM): basically
      insanelikeafish (3:04:31 PM): oooh
      insanelikeafish (3:04:31 PM): i see
      insanelikeafish (3:04:42 PM): yeah, that's certainly plausable
      stressreliefball (3:05:03 PM): one thing I think we can say with certainty though
      stressreliefball (3:05:10 PM): is that the wolf who thought of killing stretchy
      stressreliefball (3:05:19 PM): is not someone afraid to discuss it
      insanelikeafish (3:05:25 PM): yes, I agree
      insanelikeafish (3:05:54 PM): confident enough to narrow the suspects down to include him/herself
      insanelikeafish (3:06:09 PM): confident enough in their talk-out-abilities
      stressreliefball (3:06:28 PM): well they might not have foreseen that people would assume that someone creative came up with it
      stressreliefball (3:06:44 PM): but I agree
      insanelikeafish (3:06:49 PM): well i mean
      insanelikeafish (3:06:57 PM): when you come up with a kill
      insanelikeafish (3:07:12 PM): do you really just not try to predict reaction?
      stressreliefball (3:07:28 PM): you definitely predict reaction
      insanelikeafish (3:07:37 PM): and prepare for it
      stressreliefball (3:07:47 PM): but not necessarily what people would think about who would want to generate that reaction
      insanelikeafish (3:08:04 PM): i see
      stressreliefball (3:08:19 PM): not saying the wolves didn't think that far ahead
      stressreliefball (3:08:27 PM): but they very well might not have
      stressreliefball (3:08:45 PM): either way, someone who likes to create interesting situations proposed stretchy dying
      insanelikeafish (3:09:02 PM): well you also get the bonus with that
      insanelikeafish (3:09:09 PM): of the titans suspecting each other
      insanelikeafish (3:09:23 PM): or the "usual kills" as you put it
      stressreliefball (3:09:26 PM): see I strongly disagree with that strategy
      insanelikeafish (3:09:35 PM): right
      stressreliefball (3:09:39 PM): as a wolf I would much rather make the game an inactivity fest
      insanelikeafish (3:09:41 PM): because logic always prevails over paranoia
      stressreliefball (3:09:58 PM): than leave all the strongest players alive in the end and try to weasel around their accusations
      insanelikeafish (3:10:38 PM): and we're also assuming that whoever's running the show here, or at least someone in the group could fall under that category of tital
      insanelikeafish (3:10:41 PM): titan*
      stressreliefball (3:10:50 PM): well the game is full of huge names
      stressreliefball (3:10:59 PM): probability says that that's true
      insanelikeafish (3:11:41 PM): well even without probability
      insanelikeafish (3:11:56 PM): the mind behind the stretchy kill
      insanelikeafish (3:12:00 PM): is what i was referring to
      stressreliefball (3:12:17 PM): yes both would point to the same group of people
      stressreliefball (3:12:28 PM): there's always a sense of reticence though
      stressreliefball (3:12:39 PM): behind immediately targetting the best players just because of that
      insanelikeafish (3:12:50 PM): well right
      stressreliefball (3:12:53 PM): it's a sticky issue that came up alot in the games with marks
      insanelikeafish (3:13:07 PM): i can imagine
      insanelikeafish (3:13:43 PM): it's always better to stay wary of everyone, especially the stronger players
      insanelikeafish (3:13:48 PM): you just expect them to try and trick you
      insanelikeafish (3:14:02 PM): so when the slightest thing happens, you're all over it--classic paranoia
      insanelikeafish (3:16:21 PM): is my background pink?
      stressreliefball (3:16:32 PM): nope white for me
      insanelikeafish (3:17:07 PM): hmm, must be a mac thing
      insanelikeafish (3:17:50 PM): well alright, I should do some work or something
      insanelikeafish (3:17:53 PM): maybe some more katamari
      stressreliefball (3:18:01 PM): at work?
      insanelikeafish (3:18:05 PM): yeah
      stressreliefball (3:18:08 PM): rofl
      insanelikeafish (3:18:10 PM): i know
      insanelikeafish (3:18:11 PM): it owns
      insanelikeafish (3:18:17 PM): for details, check out my topic in the gb
      insanelikeafish (3:18:26 PM): btw
      insanelikeafish (3:18:32 PM): do you think you could save this log for me
      insanelikeafish (3:18:36 PM): and send it to me when i get home
      stressreliefball (3:18:48 PM): yeah I'll pm it to you
      insanelikeafish (3:18:57 PM): awesome, that would be great
      insanelikeafish (3:18:59 PM): thanks
      stressreliefball (3:19:01 PM): no problem
      insanelikeafish (3:19:37 PM): oooh Q's on
      insanelikeafish (3:19:44 PM): looks work will have to wait a bit

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #123
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

        btw that convo occurred pretty much just before I went and then made that big post about who I thought would kill stretchy, as might be obvious.

        in defense against blah:

        mastr414 (4:58:31 PM): posted
        insanelikeafish (4:58:44 PM): i'm going to post our convo talis
        stressreliefball (4:59:54 PM): go for it
        stressreliefball (5:00:48 PM): blah quit making stuff up
        stressreliefball (5:00:59 PM): I never said I wouldn't vote for tass
        mastr414 (5:01:09 PM): you hinted it to me when we were IMing
        mastr414 (5:01:20 PM): and you still haven't voted yet now have you
        stressreliefball (5:01:27 PM): no I haven't
        stressreliefball (5:01:39 PM): because you keep reverse psyching me into doing it
        stressreliefball (5:01:43 PM): and it's making me pause
        mastr414 (5:01:46 PM): that must be it
        stressreliefball (5:01:56 PM): however
        stressreliefball (5:02:11 PM): I would also argue that it's not true that I haven't added anything to the game with my posts
        mastr414 (5:02:19 PM): i'm sure yo uwould
        stressreliefball (5:02:28 PM): the discussion of who would kill stretchy was completely original
        mastr414 (5:02:38 PM): jurs sumemd it up well
        mastr414 (5:02:47 PM): you listed everyone that you knew would make themselves known or talk
        stressreliefball (5:03:22 PM): what do you mean? I listed everyone I could see as thinking of and suggesting killing stretchy
        stressreliefball (5:03:29 PM): and NOT all the power players were on there either
        stressreliefball (5:03:41 PM): kilga was noticable absent, as was I and almost you
        TasselFoot (5:03:52 PM): kilga is not a power player. he is the king of inactivity.
        TasselFoot (5:03:56 PM): king apathy
        stressreliefball (5:04:07 PM): ok well let's not go off on a tangent about who's power players and who's not
        stressreliefball (5:04:24 PM): in addition to that post being original
        stressreliefball (5:04:37 PM): my reasons for fish being human were unique, as well as for chardish being human
        stressreliefball (5:04:43 PM): same for my reasons for suspecting hans
        stressreliefball (5:05:09 PM): and my reason for attacking tass based on his post following afro's was unique as well
        stressreliefball (5:05:36 PM): so quit trying to pretend like I'm copying everything everyone else has said
        stressreliefball (5:05:39 PM): because that's not the case
        insanelikeafish (5:06:08 PM): guys, i have to go
        mastr414 (5:06:08 PM): ok

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #124
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

          Talisman, I need 2 days to do 2 essays (if I want to maintain my grades).

          What I don't get about you is...it almost sounds like you're trying to flatter me or something. Most of your posts that have my name in them say in some form or another that I always manage to peg wolves, etc. I don't really want to take that at face value. I assume you are suspicious of me, and you are trying to make me get overconfident and slip up as either a blue (if you are a wolf), or a red (if you are blue/green).

          If I had any evidence you guys did not, I would share it right now.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • whorlichan
            Tiny Plastic Meat
            • Apr 2004
            • 669

            #125
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

            Supremely Awesome Voting Guide of Doom

            Q - alainbryden, HansSky, QreepyBORIS - 3
            Tass - Afrobean, FishFishRevolution - 2
            FishFishRevolution - The_Q, Kilgamayan - 2
            Talisman - lightdarkness42, blahblah18 - 2
            chardish - chardish - 1
            lightdarkness42 - JurseyRider734 - 1
            HansSky - Torlock - 1


            Not yet voted:
            Tasselfoot
            talisman
            flypie743

            40 minutes left. EDIT: Fine. I can't count OR do basic math. STFU.
            Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
            First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
            My lame LJ
            My friend Cassie's amazing photography

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #126
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

              you still didn't say why you were suspicious of alain/fish and tass, qreepy....

              and qreepy it seems like you've been in the background a little bit this game. Maybe it's because of this work you have, I don't know. I DO know that you did somehow manage to peg omega and tps in a similar fashion in previous games, so that's what I was referring to. I'm not trying to flatter you... just showing how I think you've been acting a little differently.

              K I'm going to eat now. tass because I can't get over those posts in the beginning.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #127
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                A few people have said this to me, and I feel it merits being mentioned....

                "The fact that everyone in the game finds you suspicious makes me less suspicious of you." Specifically Blah and Hans said this to me, but I'm pretty sure they aren't the only ones to think it.

                I also love the fact that Afro and Fish have their votes on me because of gut, justified by oddities in my first post. And now Talisman jumps on me after such a DIFFICULT (sarsasm) decision that he went through in the chat.... all because, again, something "forced" in my 1st post.

                My feelings about this: Get off my dick about the 1st god damn post. I've tried explaining, but that doesn't work. I've tried talking, but that doesn't work. So just get off my dick about it.
                RIP

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #128
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                  Sigh. Tough calls.

                  Tass is suspicious enough for me to want to kill him, but I think it's not smart to kill a power player Day 1. We can always come back and kill him later if the evidence mounts up.

                  I'm not sure about Q, but I'm leaning a bit towards human. He's so open about his plans to feign ignorance in order to gauge people's reactions.

                  My strongest inclinations are towards Blah for trying to load suspicion on me in his conversations with Talisman with crappy evidence. When we're on Page 9, the first two "start the conversation" comments mean jack and that's his big evidence.

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #129
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                    [00:39] Evan: 1) yes. when does the day end?
                    [00:40] Mike: 20 minutes
                    [00:40] Evan: then it depends
                    [00:40] Evan: gimme the votes, quick
                    [00:40] Mike: Q - alainbryden, HansSky, QreepyBORIS - 3
                    Tass - Afrobean, FishFishRevolution, Talisman - 3
                    FishFishRevolution - The_Q, Kilgamayan - 2
                    Talisman - lightdarkness42, blahblah18 - 2
                    chardish - chardish - 1
                    lightdarkness42 - JurseyRider734 - 1
                    HansSky - Torlock - 1


                    Not yet voted:
                    Tasselfoot
                    flypie743
                    [00:41] Evan: holy shits
                    [00:41] Mike: ?
                    [00:41] Evan: just the closeness
                    [00:41] Mike: yea
                    [00:41] Mike: 4 votes is gonna get the axe... better than some days. think we had 3 votes one day last game.
                    [00:46] Evan: blah's my top pick
                    [00:46] Evan: but he's not dying tonight
                    [00:46] Mike: if he's your top pick, vote him. i'm not here to pressure you..... although i would appreciate the help.
                    [00:51] Evan: time left?
                    [00:51] Mike: 9 minutes
                    [00:52] Evan: Q 3, Tass 3, Fish 2, Talis 2
                    [00:52] Evan: Flypie's not on
                    [00:52] Evan: It will likely come down to your vote and mine
                    [00:52] Mike: right.
                    [00:52] Evan: But I'm not voting Fish or Talis
                    [00:53] Mike: my vote is clearly going to q.
                    [00:53] Evan: It's either do I want Q dead or do I want it to be 50/50 you/Q
                    [00:53] Mike: right.
                    [00:53] Evan: sorry bud, but I'm taking my chances with the 50/50. the choice is in my hands, and I don't feel right making it.
                    [00:53] Evan: fair enough?
                    [00:54] Mike: no
                    [00:54] Mike: its not fair enough.

                    That kind of cinches it for me...Tass, you of all people should understand that it's stupid to kill someone you don't think is a wolf. If I vote anyone but you, I'm killing Q. I won't have that.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #130
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                      Rather have Q die than Tass.

                      Q
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #131
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                        Q

                        Gotta save myself... sorry Q.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • flypie743
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 3210

                          #132
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                          I really have no clue who to vote for.

                          A) I don't think we should lynch Tass based off of the evidence at hand. I think we need more evidence and less gut feelings. Also, most of my suspicions towards him are based off of the first couple posts, and he has seemed to redeem himself. And Tass brings up a good point that no one is defending him--even on day 1. The chances that Tass' two wolf buddies aren't defending him on DAY 1 are really slim.

                          B) I don't think Q is a wolf, therefore I won't vote for him. See my other post.

                          C) I don't find anyone else really suspicious, and I don't like BS safety votes, so I'm going to take my phantom..unless something comes up in the next 4 minutes.

                          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                          Comment

                          • User6773

                            #133
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                            Flypie. If you don't vote for Tass, Q dies.

                            I don't think Q is a wolf, which is why I'm voting Tass.

                            Comment

                            • whorlichan
                              Tiny Plastic Meat
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 669

                              #134
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                              Supremely Awesome Voting Guide of Doom - FINAL

                              Q - alainbryden, HansSky, QreepyBORIS, JurseyRider734, Tasselfoot - 5
                              Tass - Afrobean, FishFishRevolution, talisman, chardish - 4
                              FishFishRevolution - The_Q, Kilgamayan - 2
                              Talisman - lightdarkness42, blahblah18 - 2
                              HansSky - Torlock - 1

                              Phantoms:
                              flypie743 - 1

                              Q be dead. Story up in a bit.
                              Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                              First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                              My lame LJ
                              My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                              Comment

                              • whorlichan
                                Tiny Plastic Meat
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 669

                                #135
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                                “So, guys, hey. Have you made a decision?” Freddy’s tone was nonchalant, but question was a serious one.

                                “Yeah, I guess we have.” Afrobean stood up and pointed. “We are going to kill The_Q, even though I wanted to kill Tasselfoot because he’s the REAL vampire, and Q just seems like one.”

                                “Shut up. I’m not a vampire. I’m as human as you are.” Tasselfoot muttered.

                                “Wow, okay, Q. Uh, before you do though…I was talking to Mr. Giles last night, and apparently the disguise spell the vampires are using will last until all three of them are dead…and that means they won’t go *poof* and become all dusty until you get the last one.”

                                “That’s fine,” replied Jursey. “We’ve made the decision, we’ll deal with it.”

                                “Great! Go for it.” A spotlight centered on a small box, partially hidden next to the stage. “Stakes and swords and weapons, oh my!”

                                “Freddy, do you care at ALL that someone is going to die?” wondered Alain.

                                “Nope, not a whit! I own the place now that everyone else is dead, and once the vamps are gone I can make a TON of cash. And you know no one in this town notices when someone goes missing anyway.”

                                “He has a point.” Torlock stood up and rummaged through the box. “It’s not like anyone will arrest us for killing vampires, and if we’re wrong, we can just say that the vampires killed Q too.” He pulled out a stake and a crossbow. “Weapons, people?”

                                The group armed themselves and surrounded Q.

                                “No! I’m human, you guys! I’m not dead! I don’t want to die!”

                                Ignoring his cries, they charged. Q was dead in moments, with several stakes embedded in his limbs and several severe sword wounds to the torso.

                                - - - - -

                                The_Q has been lynched.

                                flypie743 has one phantom vote. I will not look kindly on any more.

                                I need PMs and picks from blues and reds.
                                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                                My lame LJ
                                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                                Comment

                                Working...