TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - GAME OVER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #226
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

    peace y'all
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • whorlichan
      Tiny Plastic Meat
      • Apr 2004
      • 669

      #227
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

      For further clarification: NO BYPASSING THE SWEAR FILTER TO CURSE. If you need to swear so badly, go to the Garbage Bin. I will not be angry at "swears" the filter doesn't cover, like "ass" or "damn" so don't worry about those.

      I thought this was made clear before, but I guess it was never clearly stated. Now you know, and most of you don't have anything to worry about anyway.

      And again, if you don't like how the game is being run, let me know and I will let you out of it.

      EDIT: Well gee, I never knew I was such an evil dictator. You honestly can't deal with no cursing? Fine. I guess this will be a very short game (if it continues at all).

      FishFishRevolution and blahblah18 have requested to be removed, and I have accomodated their wishes.

      - - - - -

      Current voting:
      Afrobean - HansSky - 1

      Phantoms:
      flypie743 - 1

      - - - - -
      Remaining players:

      Tasselfoot - (Tasselfoot)
      JurseyRider734 – (xtrialanderror x)
      Afrobean - (ThisIsAfrobean)
      HansSky - (NotSoFarOff)
      QreepyBORIS - (QreepyBORIS)
      talisman – (stressreliefball)
      Torlock – (Torlock13)
      lightdarkness – (lightdarkness42)
      flypie743 – (flypie743)
      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
      My lame LJ
      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #228
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

        Guys.... there are 9 players here. Assuming all 4 of those players were human (worst case scenario), we have today and tomorrow to get a wolf. The game COULD end tomorrow.

        That is, unless blah and fish want to come back and help the team (assuming you're human. If either of you are a wolf, then stay gone.).

        But, statistically 1 or 2 of those were wolves... which means we have a bit of time still. But, a good portion of my suspicious people were in that grouping....


        And, yea. I cut my 2:00 class, so I'm here for a bit...

        Torlock, where have you been buddy?
        RIP

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #229
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

          Also... guys. PLEASE don't take this out on Whorli. She made a rule pre-game, a few people broke it, others are protesting it or some BS... if you want to vent about it, vent to me. Please don't attack Whorli about it.

          Thanks.
          RIP

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #230
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

            Ughhh. Come on, guys. Way to ruin the game.

            On another note.

            I AM still suspicious of Afro. He says he's the "seer", but as I had pointed out while talking to Afro a few pages back I was wary of this. Then a page or so later Hans says he talked with me about it, too. Which is true (ps it was my idea first >_>). This is a game where you can easily pull off faking a blue, especially with the vamp seer thing. I thought Afro may have vamp seered chardish, seen him as the reg. seer, killed him, then said he was the real seer.

            I'm not going to vote him because I don't want him lynched. I'm just letting you all know before I make the vote and people start going nuts.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #231
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

              Wow. This was a really good game, and I was having a lot of fun with it. But now that 4 players have left, the game is completely ruined.

              I quit.
              hi

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #232
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                qreepy is the only one still in the game I have any suspicion of.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #233
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                  Uhh, so does my vote magicly disappaear now that a new rule was magicly introduced?

                  k.

                  Well, I have to finish my homework before work, and then I won't get home from work til 8:30, so how am I honestly supposed to vote for someone, when all the suspicious people have left the game?

                  I guess i'll vote for Jurs, there really is no one left in this game that is suspicious, perhaps we only have one wolf left.

                  Comment

                  • whorlichan
                    Tiny Plastic Meat
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 669

                    #234
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                    Votes for people not in the game can't be counted, LD.

                    Current voting:
                    QreepyBORIS - talisman- 1
                    JurseyRider734 - lightdarkness42 - 1
                    Torlock - Tasselfoot - 1

                    Phantoms:
                    flypie743 - 1

                    5 to insta with the amazing abundance of players.

                    - - - - -
                    Remaining players:

                    Tasselfoot - (Tasselfoot)
                    JurseyRider734 – (xtrialanderror x)
                    Afrobean - (ThisIsAfrobean)
                    QreepyBORIS - (QreepyBORIS)
                    talisman – (stressreliefball)
                    Torlock – (Torlock13)
                    lightdarkness – (lightdarkness42)
                    flypie743 – (flypie743)
                    Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                    First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                    My lame LJ
                    My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #235
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                      you forgot the vote for torlock.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #236
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                        I'm going with talisman on this... after everything with Chardish, he's had my trust. And I was suspicious of Qreepy before the whole fight with Alain... less afterwards, but its still there.

                        And... as was said, who else is left to vote for?
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • whorlichan
                          Tiny Plastic Meat
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 669

                          #237
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                          OK, fine. Game Over. My fault for everything that happened, both not stating my one rule clearly and not following the rules for player removal.
                          Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                          First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                          My lame LJ
                          My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - GAME OVER

                            Archived 5-21-2014 11:20 AM EST
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            Working...