TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - GAME OVER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • whorlichan
    Tiny Plastic Meat
    • Apr 2004
    • 669

    #136
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

    PLEASE NOTE: I had a specific request from one of the players in this game to let the night go for a full 24 hours (well, almost). It has nothing to do with PMs, picks, or who was online at what time. DO NOT let any player’s online times from AIM, etc. influence your voting due to the duration of the night.

    - - - - -

    “GOOOOOoooooood morning, Sunnydale!” Cheerful music played over the speakers, rousing the survivors of the Bronze attack from their not-so-restful slumber.

    “Am I the only one who wishes the vampires would eat him some night instead of one of us? How can you be so goddamn cheerful at this hour of the morning!” grumbled Kilga.

    “Who cares about Freddy?” snapped Blah. “What I want to know is, where’s chardish?”

    “Guys…” Flypie pointed a trembling finger. “He’s right there.”

    They followed the line of sight from her hand to the rafters of the club. It was difficult to see details in the windowless gloom, but they could make out Chardish’s general shape. It was contorted in a fashion that a live body could not achieve, and had a dark, ominous stain spreading from the throat.

    “I made it to another day!” Hans did a little dance, a gleeful expression on his face, before returning to solemnity. “And, uh, can we stop it with the music now? We’re awake, dammit.”

    Freddy clicked the music off and returned to the microphone. “Well, what do you want me to do for entertainment? You guys are boring and the band is dead. At least I’m not playing Mama Cass, right?”

    “Oh crap!” cried Tasselfoot. “We gotta hurry and choose, people. I can’t miss this week’s episode of Lost!”

    “Right…although no one here will be watching Desperate Housewives. Except me, because I have a TV up here. Now let’s get on with it!” The voice faded away, and the survivors were left alone.

    - - - - -

    chardish has been killed by the vampires.

    Day 2 will end Tuesday, October 25, at 8:00 pm EST. VOTE. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

    Remaining players:

    Tasselfoot - (Tasselfoot)
    FishFishRevolution - (insanelikeafish)
    JurseyRider734 – (xtrialanderror x)
    Afrobean - (ThisIsAfrobean)
    HansSky - (NotSoFarOff)
    QreepyBORIS - (QreepyBORIS)
    talisman – (stressreliefball)
    Torlock – (Torlock13)
    lightdarkness – (lightdarkness42)
    Kilgamayan – (bjstrattonIM)
    alainbryden – (NEIGH006)
    flypie743 – (flypie743)
    blahblah18 – (mastr414)
    Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
    First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
    My lame LJ
    My friend Cassie's amazing photography

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #137
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

      well pm people... do your thing if you'd like.

      I will be implicated, as you will see from the convo I am about to post.

      Comment

      • flypie743
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 3210

        #138
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

        I'd like to apologize to Q and others who weren't suspicious of him being a wolf. I was writing my post and never saw either Tass' or Jurs' votes on Q, so I didn't think he would be in danger of dying. As soon as I posted, I saw their votes and then tried to post a vote on Tass, but the topic was locked. I never had a chance to vote for Tass to save Q.

        If Q was a wolf, then I do not apologize

        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #139
          This Is Chardish (10:19:04 PM): Talisman.

          Auto response from stressreliefball (10:19:04 PM): sat night

          This Is Chardish (10:19:07 PM): You around?
          This Is Chardish (10:19:12 PM): I hope you get back soon, because I need to talk TWG with you.
          This Is Chardish (10:23:24 PM): Damn.
          This Is Chardish (10:23:27 PM): It's very important.
          This Is Chardish (12:46:43 PM): HEY

          Auto response from stressreliefball (12:46:43 PM): sat night

          This Is Chardish (12:46:45 PM): Talisman
          This Is Chardish (12:46:46 PM): You there?
          This Is Chardish (12:48:09 PM): This is critical
          This Is Chardish (12:48:13 PM): critical
          stressreliefball (1:06:41 PM): uh
          stressreliefball (1:06:46 PM): yeah I guess so
          stressreliefball (1:06:51 PM): just saw this, sorry
          stressreliefball (1:08:13 PM): sorry I woke up like an hour ago and I just finished eating
          stressreliefball (1:15:19 PM): so I'm going to be around doing hw but I'm not going to set away so that I'll see if you message me back with this critical info or whatever
          This Is Chardish is away at 1:15:41 PM.
          stressreliefball (1:42:43 PM): mmm shit
          Auto response from This Is Chardish (1:42:44 PM): I am currently away from the computer.

          stressreliefball (1:42:53 PM): well hopefully you'll get back to tell me whatever it was
          stressreliefball (2:53:01 PM): K dude so I'm going to go work on the paper I have due tomorrow
          stressreliefball (2:53:14 PM): whatever it is you have to tell me just drop it here
          stressreliefball (2:53:40 PM): there has been alot of discussion about those pm's we're assuming you wrote
          stressreliefball (2:53:48 PM): no codes have been revealed though
          stressreliefball (2:53:51 PM): just fyi
          This Is Chardish returned at 4:58:38 PM.
          This Is Chardish (4:59:58 PM): Talis

          Auto response from stressreliefball (4:59:58 PM): at libe frantically researching

          stressreliefball (5:02:35 PM): I'm here
          This Is Chardish (5:02:43 PM): Hey
          stressreliefball (5:02:48 PM): finally lol
          This Is Chardish (5:02:52 PM): I trust you're human.
          This Is Chardish (5:02:58 PM): Right?
          stressreliefball (5:02:59 PM): yes
          This Is Chardish (5:05:00 PM): the PMs in place everywhere ARE from me.
          This Is Chardish (5:05:04 PM): but they think i'm wolf.
          stressreliefball (5:05:15 PM): only alain really
          stressreliefball (5:05:21 PM): everyone else doesn't really know
          This Is Chardish (5:05:29 PM): they're an intricate security system designed to protect me in the event that you're a wolf
          stressreliefball (5:05:36 PM): that's what I figured
          This Is Chardish (5:05:44 PM): if you are a wolf, and you kill me, you die.
          stressreliefball (5:05:52 PM): yeah but here's the thing
          This Is Chardish (5:05:54 PM): i am far smarter than most people and this system is a work of genius.
          stressreliefball (5:06:00 PM): everyone knows you wrote the pm
          stressreliefball (5:06:09 PM): the wolves know they didn't
          This Is Chardish (5:06:11 PM): I don't buy it.
          stressreliefball (5:06:17 PM): therefore you're probably going to get attacked
          stressreliefball (5:06:29 PM): do you want me to pm you the chat log?
          This Is Chardish (5:06:36 PM): Yes.
          stressreliefball (5:06:40 PM): ok hold on a sec
          stressreliefball (5:07:52 PM): it's away
          stressreliefball (5:08:57 PM): see listen to jurs.... everyone knows that you did it
          This Is Chardish (5:10:00 PM): WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE REVEALING THE PM
          This Is Chardish (5:10:03 PM): I FUCKING TOLD THEM NOT TO
          This Is Chardish (5:10:06 PM): DICKS
          stressreliefball (5:10:16 PM): they thought if they didn't reveal the codes it would be ok
          stressreliefball (5:10:49 PM): I think if they didn't reveal the names + codes it would have been better but w/e
          This Is Chardish (5:11:14 PM): this whole thing is fucking incredibly brilliant
          stressreliefball (5:11:16 PM): in any event, even if they hadn't revealed it, chances are you sent it to a wolf anyway who would have been able to tell it was you
          stressreliefball (5:11:26 PM): how does it work anyway
          stressreliefball (5:11:38 PM): it's been pieced together somewhat
          This Is Chardish (5:12:05 PM): okay
          This Is Chardish (5:12:17 PM): i'll tell you because i think i'm fucked regardless
          This Is Chardish (5:12:21 PM): this is like fucking alderoth game
          This Is Chardish (5:12:35 PM): GUYS LET'S REVEAL ALL THE PRIVATE INFORMATION WE HAVE TO EaCH OTHER ROFFEL
          This Is Chardish (5:12:41 PM): there are two chains
          This Is Chardish (5:13:36 PM): both weave together with redundancies
          This Is Chardish (5:13:40 PM): y'know what
          This Is Chardish (5:13:41 PM): shit
          This Is Chardish (5:13:43 PM): i'm not saying anything
          This Is Chardish (5:16:30 PM): okay
          This Is Chardish (5:16:34 PM): let's get over this
          This Is Chardish (5:16:39 PM): jursey's behavior clearly indicates wolf
          This Is Chardish (5:16:42 PM): holy shit
          stressreliefball (5:17:05 PM): possible
          stressreliefball (5:17:14 PM): I'd say both she and alain were equal culprits though
          This Is Chardish (5:17:31 PM): right
          This Is Chardish (5:17:31 PM): jurs AND alain
          This Is Chardish (5:17:31 PM): glad we've figured this out
          This Is Chardish (5:17:37 PM): see, this was the other good part of the plan
          This Is Chardish (5:17:48 PM): peoples' behavior regardin the PM is different
          stressreliefball (5:18:01 PM): right: afro clamped up immediately
          stressreliefball (5:18:09 PM): others didn't
          This Is Chardish (5:18:29 PM): afro did what?
          stressreliefball (5:18:41 PM): he was very reluctant to tell what his said
          stressreliefball (5:18:45 PM): the others weren't
          This Is Chardish (5:19:04 PM): Are you green or blue?
          stressreliefball (5:19:14 PM): green
          stressreliefball (5:22:04 PM): maybe if we can create a strong "chardish is a wolf vibe" the wolves will think they can get you lynched
          stressreliefball (5:22:07 PM): and you'll survive
          stressreliefball (5:31:16 PM): afro now thinks I'm the guardian and that I sent it
          This Is Chardish (5:31:54 PM): are you sure?
          This Is Chardish (5:32:04 PM): I think Fish is going to die tonight.
          stressreliefball (5:32:16 PM): This is Afrobean (5:30:03 PM): ok, so you're the guardian
          This is Afrobean (5:30:14 PM): and you sent it
          stressreliefball (5:32:31 PM): also: This is Afrobean (5:31:41 PM): we actually have a chat going right now with all the people who got a PM
          This Is Chardish (5:34:17 PM): this is shit now
          This Is Chardish (5:34:19 PM): absolute shit
          This Is Chardish (5:34:23 PM): since the PM incriminates you
          This Is Chardish (5:34:25 PM): and i am the trigger
          This Is Chardish (5:34:32 PM): and everyone knows that
          This Is Chardish (5:34:33 PM): fuck
          This Is Chardish (5:34:34 PM): fuck
          This Is Chardish (5:34:34 PM): fuck
          stressreliefball (5:34:43 PM): it was plain curiosity
          stressreliefball (5:35:02 PM): although if even one of the people you sent it to was a wolf
          stressreliefball (5:35:14 PM): it was really obvious you wrote it anyway
          stressreliefball (6:13:18 PM): fuck
          stressreliefball (6:13:22 PM): guess I'm gone now too
          This Is Chardish (6:14:00 PM): you know what you have to do
          stressreliefball (6:14:17 PM): besides posting part of this convo not really
          stressreliefball (6:14:35 PM): but I guess you can't say now can you
          stressreliefball (6:14:40 PM): hmmph
          This Is Chardish (6:14:45 PM): you're allowed to post convos with the dead
          This Is Chardish (6:14:48 PM): that you had before they died
          stressreliefball (6:14:53 PM): I know I know
          This Is Chardish (6:14:54 PM): just as an FYI
          stressreliefball (6:15:09 PM): ok well have fun watching I guess
          stressreliefball (6:15:18 PM): I wasn't a wolf btw

          and that's it.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #140
            Seven green lights illuminate the sidewalks in every land and country.

            ___O___N___F___A___N___I___N___W___H___T___N___O___L___E

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #141
              I am a blue. I am starting a human alliance. This requires me coming out to someone. This system is in place to destroy the entire wolf structure if I die. It is important for the future of the humans that you follow the instructions here precisely. Share ONLY the information you are given, and absolutely nothing else. This plan will work.
              JurseyRider734, your key is:
              _M___T___I___R___I___A___M___S___L___I___E___W___I___D__
              Your password is "I'm drinking hot water." If someone, anyone, PMs you with this code, follow the instructions below.
              If the following people are alive at the beginning of Day 2:
              Qreepyboris
              Alainbryden
              AND someone PMs you "I'm drinking hot water,":
              you PM Hanssky AND Fishfishrevolution with the message "The cups of soup are solid" and nothing else.
              If anyone posts a message in the forums "in every land and country," you post this entire PM in the forums.
              The human alliance is starting. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CODE WITH ANYONE. Compliance with these directions is essential.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #142
                I___R___T___O___T___T___S___I___O___E___H___E___K___E___

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #143
                  Chardish, next time put spaces between the underscores.

                  Damn, dude, smart enough to cook up an elaborate defense system, but not smart enough to make a system that makes it easy to read....

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • Torlock
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 475

                    #144
                    I am a blue. I am starting a human alliance. This requires me coming out to someone. This system is in place to destroy the entire wolf structure if I die. It is important for the future of the humans that you follow the instructions here precisely. Share ONLY the information you are given, and absolutely nothing else. This plan will work.
                    Torlock, your key is:
                    I___R___T___O___T___T___S___I___O___E___H___E___K___E___
                    You are the start of the chain.
                    If the following people are alive at the beginning of day 2:
                    Hanssky
                    Afrobean
                    Tasselfoot
                    you PM Alainbryden AND Flypie743 with the message "The cat is out of the bag" and nothing else.
                    If anyone posts a message in the forums "Seven green lights," you post this entire PM in the forums.
                    The human alliance is starting. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CODE WITH ANYONE. Compliance with these directions is essential.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #145
                      Seven green lights illuminate the sidewalks in every land and country.

                      ___O___N___F___A___N___I___N___W___H___T___N___O___L___E
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • flypie743
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3210

                        #146
                        I am a blue. I am starting a human alliance. This requires me coming out to someone. This system is in place to destroy the entire wolf structure if I die. It is important for the future of the humans that you follow the instructions here precisely. Share ONLY the information you are given, and absolutely nothing else. This plan will work.
                        Flypie743, your key is:
                        __P___A___N___M___O___L___A___A___F___S___O___H___L___M_
                        Your password is "The cat is out of the bag." If someone, anyone, PMs you with this code, follow the instructions below.
                        If the following people are alive at the beginning of Day 2:
                        Blahblah18
                        Kilgamayan
                        AND someone PMs you "The cat is out of the bag,":
                        you PM Kilgamayan AND JurseyRider734 with the message "I'm drinking hot water" and nothing else.
                        If anyone posts a message in the forums "illuminate the sidewalks," you post this entire PM in the forums.
                        The human alliance is starting. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CODE WITH ANYONE. Compliance with these directions is essential.

                        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #147
                          OK... I need to step in here...

                          To further explain... Chardish came to me after talking to Talisman. There are 2 different groups of 4 people. Each has the same message. Both messages say "Talisman is a Wolf".

                          Now that that is out of the way... frankly, I doubt Talisman IS a wolf, but his knowing the situation could have led us exactly to this situation.

                          As he said in the convo, it was obvious Chardish wrote the PM. I saw a copy of it after i got home, about an hour ago, and found it to be semi-obvious, but he was the most likely, even if others were possibilities.

                          What we SHOULD take out of this is exactly what is in the Talisman v Chardish conversation... look at those who reacted oddly to the PM. It was mentioned Afro acted to one extreme, and Alain and Jurs acted to the other... so to speak. So, what does this tell us? Does it tell us 1, 2, or all 3 are wolves? I have no idea. I wasn't around to know first hand what they said or how they said it.

                          I'd love to get posts from those 3 though, to get their explanation. It will be a base to work off of for those who weren't active in the chat while it was happening.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #148
                            Well, it seems that Tass knew of Charish's role as well. Meaning he could be implemented too, right?

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #149
                              I M P O R T A N TI N F O R M A T I O N T A L I S MA N I S A W O L F HE I S T H E O N E W HO K I L L E D M E

                              Translated:

                              Important information talisman is a wolf he is the one who killed me
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #150
                                I cracked the code. Just as said by others:

                                IMPORTANT INFORMATION TALISMAN IS A WOLF HE IS THE ONE WHO KILLED ME

                                EDIT: too slow

                                Comment

                                Working...