TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - GAME OVER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Torlock
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 475

    #61
    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - P

    I thought Q was acting a bit odd, and then I saw his most recent post.
    Originally posted by The_Q
    Well, for one, Chardish, I have things to do that involve social activity with those of the female persuasion.

    That, and there's not much for me to say. After all, whatever I say will be interpretted as odd or wolf-speak, so I'm kinda pointless. However, I would like to draw attention to Alain and Tass acting strange. Stranger than normal, at least. Tass is excessively paranoid about my behavior when he knows I'm no challenge to him and Alain is being very lax about Tass's claim that he might be a wolf. Could they be in something together?

    Q
    That's almost the same thing that Fish told me a little bit earlier. That could be a coincidence, they could be wolves, either Fish or Q could have said it to the other and the second one just copied off the first, or the third possibility plus the option that one of them is a wolf and was trying to get the other to bandwagon or do something else that would make the second to seem as a wolf.



    I'll post more about others later, but I really have to go because I'm having a bit of a party at my house.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #62
      I'm not going to argue the point since I don't think you're in the mood to be convinced but there is such a thing as coming up with your own ideas. You don't have to post about what everyone else is discussing (as re. your Q argument).

      edit: directed at jurs. the page switched on me there.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #63
        @torlock, fish brought that up to me as well. not sure how far I'm willing to read into that.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #64
          So... fish, if you have a beef with me, why are you not bringing it to me? Why bring it to everyone else?
          RIP

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #65
            btw where is this chat at?

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #66
              wher mah ch @~

              I'm somewhat interested now so I'll take a read.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • User6773

                #67
                Thoughts:
                Torlock, your comment about Fish saying the same thing eases me off Q a bit. Wolves generally don't use talking points, because it shows they're in league with each other through inference.

                I'm going towards Jurs being green...the purpose of me drilling her was to get a reaction out of her. I imagined that if she was red she would have at least put forth a theory out of fear, but instead she just pasted the log, called me an asshole, and left. Wolves usually seem pretty eager to please when it comes to helping the humans, and Jurs just kind of sounded like "I don't feel like talking and I'm sticking to it."

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #68
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Prega

                  Tass, are you a wolf?

                  Keep in mind I appreciate being lied to about as much as you do.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #69
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Prega

                    Oh hay guys. I was at robotics like all day today. Fun.

                    And now, it seems that my mother is insane. She recently got some Chemistry homework (Yes, my mother goes to college) and her insanity makes her do work IMMEDIATELY. She'll be on the computer like all night I guess.

                    And now, it seems that there is a competition tommorow and I imagine it will take a long time. In fact, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to even see this thread again by the time day ends.

                    So, a recap:
                    Wolves are most likely 2 from the following: Tass, Q, blah, and Talisman.

                    The third wolf probably slipped through my sixth sense. I'm counting on your guys to peg that one.

                    Also, Tass is almost certainly a wolf. I get the feeling from him like I did a few games back with the two tribes. ap was a wolf, and I was certain of it with no evidence. It's too bad I tried to fake seer ap that game and you stupid greens were like "oh afro faked being blue, he must be green. Sure he was trying to trick ap into admitting he was red, but he has to be red anyway."

                    And now I seem to be ranting. I'll leave you all with this:

                    Good night, and have a pleasant tommorow.

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      So... fish, if you have a beef with me, why are you not bringing it to me? Why bring it to everyone else?
                      I was going over a few scenarios and wanted to talk them out with a few people on AIM before I brought them up as options to everyone. I just IMed a few people that I saw on while I was at work, they being talis, Q, and Torlock.

                      The idea I was toying with was your being a wolf with alain. Your immediate suspicion vocalization on Q and alain stuck with me, coupled with the fact that alain downright ignored it (which I don't see as suspicious otherwise, it was quite a minor comment Tass made about alain anyway). I guess Q took a few words out of my mouth in any case, which I'll admit looks suspicious at best to those I had AIM chats with earlier.

                      Not to change the subject, but my conversation with Q earlier was nothing besides weirdness. I'm going to go back and read a few games he played in to check it out:

                      AIM IM with Q <xanderman2064>.
                      4:19 PM
                      FishFishRevolution: hey Q
                      Q: Trev.
                      4:20 PM
                      FishFishRevolution: TWG talk for a minute?
                      Q: Hit me, baby.
                      FishFishRevolution: hit me, who's your top 3
                      Q: Tass, Chardish, and Alain.
                      FishFishRevolution: interesting
                      FishFishRevolution: i'm looking at the tass + alain thing
                      Q: I'm surprised you trust me.
                      FishFishRevolution: because 1 - tass's initial post being uncharacteristic, 2 - his quick suspscion thrown on you and alain, yet he stays on you and ignores alain 3 - alain's COMPLETE negligence of tass's comment against him
                      FishFishRevolution: i never said I trusted you, lol
                      Q: But you're closer to me than the others.
                      Q: Watch yourself.

                      FishFishRevolution: i'm just talking TWG, I'm IMing whoever gets on
                      4:25 PM
                      Q: Man.
                      Q: Apparently I'm making wolf strategies.
                      FishFishRevolution: are you now?
                      FishFishRevolution: says who
                      Q: Alain.
                      FishFishRevolution: oh right, in the forum
                      4:30 PM
                      Q: Yup.

                      I really have no idea what you were talking about there Q, care to enlighten me?


                      In any case Tass, I already said in my last post that you were at the top of my suspicion list, so nothing really has changed.

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #71
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Prega

                        Sorry for taking so long to check in. As of now I'm placing my vote for Q.

                        He's a buddy of mine and he hasn't said anything about TWG to me yet. Or anything really since the game has started.
                        Also, in spite of his defenses, I still believe that he's to smart to make so many stupid comments and then try to say it was just getting back into it incoherence or whatever. It just seems very contrived, so that's my first choice for tonight.

                        This doesn't mean I'm not wary of how much Chardish was pushing Jurs, trying to get her pissed off or acting irrational. The argument just seemed really contrived as well. (I like that word tonight.) It's a very 'gut' thing to say, but I trust my instincs. From my instincts I seek evidence for support. For now however, I stick with Q.
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • alainbryden
                          Seen your member
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 2873

                          #72
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Prega

                          PS I posted that before I read what Fish wrote
                          ~NEIGH

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #73
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Prega

                            Fish: I talked a bit with Afro, and its basically the same convo I could have with you. So I'll save us both the time and post what I said to Afro. To note, Afro and I talked more after this, but this is the part of the conversation I wish to highlight:


                            TasselFoot: what the fuck.
                            this is afrobean: what?
                            *** Auto-response sent to this is afrobean: meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat
                            TasselFoot: "Tass is almost certainly a wolf"
                            this is afrobean: in my mind
                            TasselFoot: seriously, get off my dick about last game.
                            this is afrobean: I can't truthfully justify it
                            this is afrobean: haha
                            this is afrobean: you think I'm still mad?
                            TasselFoot: I hope not, but why are you all up on my case. Its pissing me off now that it isn't just you.
                            this is afrobean: even if I was mad, the only way I'd be doing this to you now would be if I was a wolf
                            this is afrobean: I don't let emotions hurt the team
                            TasselFoot: Just you, whatever. But fish, talisman, torlock... like 5 people throw my name around. Its insulting.
                            this is afrobean: it's because you've been kinda fishy
                            TasselFoot: want my reasoning?
                            this is afrobean: truthfully, it's not actually justifiable
                            this is afrobean: it's more of a fealing
                            this is afrobean: feeling
                            TasselFoot: no no no... people are on my case from my initial post. I'll justify.
                            this is afrobean: your initial post?
                            this is afrobean: do you have the thread open and can easily copypaste?
                            TasselFoot: I comment on Q & Alain for one reason. Not cause of Panda. I'd have done it regardless. Because both are regarded highly, both commented to me pre-game about not catching up on past games, and both are clearly out of the loop of recent events. So I wanted to bring them in ASAP. And both have. I didn't like Qs initial shit, so I pushed him more.
                            TasselFoot: This: (from page 1) I could see someone like Q or Alain, who haven't played in a while... aren't caught up in the game recently... would also have played with her more than some other newer players
                            this is afrobean: that doesn't seem so bad...
                            this is afrobean: is that your first post?
                            TasselFoot: no shit. its part of my first post. why don't you go back and check it yourself, so i don't have to play secretary.


                            I'd copy that bolding specific lines, but I'm content for you to read the whole thing. I hope this helps to clear up a bit of what I was doing.


                            Also, Alain... 9 minutes difference between your post and Fish's. Without the 2nd post, your vote on Q is sketchy, and 9 minutes is a decent enough time that you definately could have seen his post before yours. I can't say I completely disagree with your reasoning, but Chardish already voted Q, then you come and put a 2nd, and go and attack Chardish in the same post.... its odd.

                            PS - Where did LD and Blah go?
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #74
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Prega

                              Also, Alain... 9 minutes difference between your post and Fish's. Without the 2nd post, your vote on Q is sketchy, and 9 minutes is a decent enough time that you definately could have seen his post before yours.
                              I strongly dissagree. I was writing that post while DJing for some friends and so I only composed it over a period of about 30 minutes. You can tell by the fragmented thought process.

                              And having missed chardish's post, I have to say that even as a wolf, it is entirely typical of Jurs to get offended, insult someone, and then be pissed off for a while. It isn't indicative of anything. Besides, you said yourself that her behaviour is dramatically different from last game, where she actually was a human. How can you use two opposite behaviours to justify the same role?
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #75
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Prega

                                she was blue then, though, not quite the same, alain.

                                tass my suspicions on you stem alot from your initial post, and not necessarily from the Q and alain part, more from the way it seemed forced. You've established in the past couple games a practice of not making your first post in the veins of "oh X is dead what a shame but I guess it made sense" and instead jumping right into pushing ideas out there or discussing blue strategies, etc. This game is no real exception except that, like I said, it seemed forced.

                                also there's your post about afro's vote with the "you're quick to throw your vote around" line. I don't think it's like you to counterattack like that as a human... I think you're more likely to just pull a "what the hell here's why you're wrong but I'm not really concerned about getting lynched because I know that as a human I don't have anything to hide".

                                however, I'm wary of the fact that, like you said, several other players have also been hopping on the "I suspect tass train."

                                Comment

                                Working...