TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - GAME OVER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #91
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

    Yeah, I signed up on Wednesday, and I found myself in a middle of a torrent of homework trying its damnedest to drown me. Colorful metaphor.

    If you see much of me over the weekend, remind me to stop playing TWG and do my work. =/

    To avoid a phantom, I'll just have to vote Qreepy.

    I have some suspicions, but to be quite frank, there's a whole lot of people who have already made themselves look suspicious (or at least outright stupid) this early in the game. I'm looking at Q (whom I would vote for if I knew for sure that I was going to be able to vote again by the time this day is over), Fish (because of involvement with Q), Torlock (for being a little dense), Tass (because he seems to have been trying way harder than normal to quell all suspicion of him, and for involvement with Torlock). Afro is also looking way confident of himself, but then I think he's also still really bitter about last game (shut up, you are). There was something about Alain, too, I think, but I can't remember, and I'm not about to do backtracking at this moment.

    Q...do you think you're going to erase all the suspicion against you simply by saying that if you were a wolf, you would not look like a wolf? Jesus, if you could be a wolf without looking like one, I'd like to think that you could be a human without looking like a wolf -- or worse, a blue. You're trying to please everyone, probably a feeble attempt to open them to manipulation. Too bad you're doing it publicly in a thread where everyone is scrutinizing everything anyone says.

    Chardish, I appreciate that you're trying to prevent bandwagoning against others, but there's no sense in trying to get people not to vote for someone they think is a wolf. The voting's not even going quickly at all, and I don't think anything outstandingly wolfish will pop out before the day is over, or at least nothing more outstanding than what all these other people have made themselves.


    Now I'm tempting myself to vote Q, but since I might not read this thread for a little while (unless I get my work done quickly, or if I procrastinate far more than I ought to), I think it's safer not to do that. Sounds a little contradictory to what I just said a little earlier, but keep in mind that I seriously may not be here soon, and I don't want to accidentally help to kill anyone in case something really does pop up.

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #92
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

      WHAT THE FUCK. Fish... did you completely ignore the conversation I had with Afro? That was for you too. Its on page 4 or 5. Did you ignore my post at the bottom of page 6? Because you DIDN'T MENTION EITHER ONE... at all.

      Torlock: where the fuck are you? I respond with a perfect explanation as to why I said what I said, why your vote is downright retarded... and no response.

      Afro: Re-read our convo. You specifically state:
      this is afrobean: I can't truthfully justify it

      this is afrobean: truthfully, it's not actually justifiable
      this is afrobean: it's more of a fealing
      this is afrobean: feeling


      this is afrobean: that doesn't seem so bad...


      So 3 people, with what seems to be to be completely BS votes on me. I try being civil... I put alot of time into a long post on page 6, and NOBODY comments on it. Qreepy self votes, even though he claims suspicions on others. FUCKING SHIT people, are you all imbred? I'm sick and tired of the pansy ass nonsense of being unsure, of self-voting, of inactivity. How on earth are we supposed to win when you people are too busy having 3 fingers up your asses.


      And back to Fish: you've played TWG twice. You weren't around back on the ONE TIME I was lynched as a human. It was around TWG6 or so. I think I'm handling myself better now than then, but feel free to check that game for similarities... I haven't, but I'm sure I'm somewhat the same. I know there was plenty of profanity back then. The point is that you have NO GOD DAMN IDEA WHAT I AM LIKE DEFENDING MYSELF. The only time in recent TWG history where I've HAD to defend myself was TWG XX, and I did a pretty crappy job of it. Apart from that, I haven't been in trouble of being lynched since TWG12.
      RIP

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #93
        time for the list:

        Tasselfoot - he's recovered well but I still don't like his first couple of posts. My gut really leans towards him. If he is a wolf then afro, torlock and fish aren't, most likely.

        FishFishRevolution - Going to go out on a limb and say human, definitely. Why? Mainly the convo we had which I will gladly post if you want to see it. At the end he asks me for the log of the convo, something a wolf would have no need for.

        The_Q – sketchy as a mofo. The way he's playing it's almost as if he's trying to make himself look wolfish so that it's proven that he's not. But the only kind of player that would logically try that would be a wolf... That convo with fish was really sketchy as well. Why is he bringing up people's trust in him and making them question it? Makes no sense. MAYBE he's just frustrated as a human that got chewed out for his first post or something, but I don't know.

        JurseyRider734 – I agree with chardish. no matter how emotional you can imagine jurs I don't see her doing that as a wolf.

        Afrobean - not positive but like I said earlier his behavior this game is completely different from his behavior in the last two games when he was a wolf. I lean towards human.

        HansSky - Dunno, his relative inactivity bothers me alot. He could be playing the perfect wolf day one: reaction post, set up the vote post, minimal vote post. Or maybe that's just the way it looks.

        QreepyBORIS - the qreepy I know doesn't make self votes like that. I'm used to qreepy being the one that accurately spots the wolf before everyone else and makes the "why doesn't anyone else see that X (eg. omega, tps) is a wolf" posts. Plus he's been pretty quiet but people do have real lives, I guess.

        talisman – human

        Torlock – I'm going to go ahead and say that his behavior is not because of being a wolf and is because of the jTWG roots. At least for now anyway.

        lightdarkness – tough to say, has the inactivity thing working for him right now.

        chardish – going to say human based on general behavior, post quality, grilling jurs, etc. plus in the chat when we were talking about a place where we could potentially store all the aim convos we had so that everyone could read everyone else's, he was very receptive to the idea and was the first to suggest creating a second thread for that purpose.

        Kilgamayan – gut says green... he usually makes slightly more substantive posts if he's a wolf.

        alainbryden – not so sure about alain. he's made alot of filler posts with some weird logic. Also he questioned chardish's assessment of jurs as being green using incorrect logic, something I can see a wolf doing, as wolves would obviously want to keep the most targets open and not have anyone ruled out as human.

        flypie743 – hey guess what you're in the game. why not show up, make an inconclusive post and put a safety vote on someone like I'm sure you will? oh well, at least you don't swear!

        blahblah18 – blah's been slightly off... inactive, the reaction post, the post telling chardish that his big post was bad, etc. But I don't know, if blah were a wolf I'd expect slightly stronger play. He would realize that calling a big post bad day one would stick out and probably not do it. But maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

        to rank my suspicions:

        tass
        Q
        alain/qreepy
        hans
        blah

        I have some talking to do with people before I vote though. Alot of my suspicion on tass is also based on something someone said that made me think of something and then everything sort of clicked in my head, but I need to make sure that that something I thought of was right or not. Vagueness intentional.

        Comment

        • whorlichan
          Tiny Plastic Meat
          • Apr 2004
          • 669

          #94
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

          Supremely Awesome Voting Guide of Doom

          Tass - Afrobean, Torlock, FishFishRevolution - 3
          Q - alainbryden, HansSky - 2
          chardish - chardish - 1
          QreepyBORIS - QreepyBORIS - 1

          Not yet voted:
          Tasselfoot
          The_Q
          JurseyRider734
          talisman
          lightdarkness
          Kilgamayan
          flypie743
          blahblah18

          4 hours left till the day ends. Can we get a couple votes, please? 8 phantoms would be retarded and ridiculous.
          Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
          First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
          My lame LJ
          My friend Cassie's amazing photography

          Comment

          • The_Q
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 4391

            #95
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

            And, I'm just going with gut instinct and, according to you guys, my own stupidity. I'm voting Fish to avoid a phantom. Reasoning stated above.

            Q

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #96
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

              Ok, I'm totally back earlier than expected. First, I'll start by posting the part of the convo that Tass didn't.

              (20:27:45) Tasselfoot: what the fuck.
              (20:27:48) Afrobean: what?
              (20:27:48) Tasselfoot <AUTO-REPLY>: meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat
              (20:27:57) Tasselfoot: "Tass is almost certainly a wolf"
              (20:28:02) Afrobean: in my mind
              (20:28:11) Tasselfoot: seriously, get off my dick about last game.
              (20:28:11) Afrobean: I can't truthfully justify it
              (20:28:15) Afrobean: haha
              (20:28:18) Afrobean: you think I'm still mad?
              (20:28:47) Tasselfoot: I hope not, but why are you all up on my case. Its pissing me off now that it isn't just you.
              (20:28:49) Afrobean: even if I was mad, the only way I'd be doing this to you now would be if I was a wolf
              (20:29:07) Afrobean: I don't let emotions hurt the team
              (20:29:11) Tasselfoot: Just you, whatever. But fish, talisman, torlock... like 5 people throw my name around. Its insulting.
              (20:29:25) Afrobean: it's because you've been kinda fishy
              (20:29:38) Tasselfoot: want my reasoning?
              (20:29:43) Afrobean: truthfully, it's not actually justifiable
              (20:29:47) Afrobean: it's more of a fealing
              (20:29:49) Afrobean: feeling
              (20:30:02) Tasselfoot: no no no... people are on my case from my initial post. I'll justify.
              (20:30:59) Afrobean: your initial post?
              (20:31:07) Afrobean: do you have the thread open and can easily copypaste?
              (20:31:34) Tasselfoot: I comment on Q & Alain for one reason. Not cause of Panda. I'd have done it regardless. Because both are regarded highly, both commented to me pre-game about not catching up on past games, and both are clearly out of the loop of recent events. So I wanted to bring them in ASAP. And both have. I didn't like Qs initial shit, so I pushed him more.
              (20:32:13) Tasselfoot: This: (from page 1) I could see someone like Q or Alain, who haven't played in a while... aren't caught up in the game recently... would also have played with her more than some other newer players
              (20:32:37) Afrobean: that doesn't seem so bad...
              (20:32:42) Afrobean: is that your first post?
              (20:32:55) Tasselfoot: no shit. its part of my first post. why don't you go back and check it yourself, so i don't have to play secretary.
              (20:33:06) Afrobean: ok I will in a sec
              (20:34:03) Afrobean: "But, can we focus on the important issue here? Who would target her?"
              (20:34:06) Afrobean: that's what did it
              (20:34:17) Afrobean: people don't justify kills with that logic
              (20:34:27) Afrobean: they kill people because of their skills in game, or things like that
              (20:34:31) Afrobean: not because they talk to them
              (20:34:33) Tasselfoot: torlock last game.
              (20:34:40) Tasselfoot: was killed because he talked to TPS.
              (20:34:42) Afrobean: irrelevent
              (20:34:45) Tasselfoot: not at all
              (20:35:11) Afrobean: So Tps killing someone he thought was blue throws out all logic of not killing just because someone talks to them?
              (20:35:24) Afrobean: Torlock doesn't REALLY talk with Tps
              (20:35:30) Afrobean: Tps just happened to have IM'd Torlock
              (20:35:35) Tasselfoot: but he was still killed BECAUSE he talked to tps.
              (20:35:39) Tasselfoot: regardless of other reasoning.
              (20:36:06) Afrobean: yea, but to attempt to say "who would have killed them?" seems like you're pulling us away from the real goal
              (20:36:18) Afrobean: thnking of who she talks to won't help
              (20:36:38) Afrobean: that reasoning for a kill was on it's way out when I started playing back in V
              (20:37:03) Tasselfoot: its always in the thought process... never wanted to kill eb night one cause he could peg you?
              (20:37:29) Afrobean: never
              (20:37:43) Afrobean: I always had absolute faith in my ability to keep him from pegging me
              (20:37:54) Afrobean: although, it was only last game that I actually succeeded completely
              (20:37:59) Tasselfoot: right
              (20:38:12) Afrobean: regardless, I still had faith that I could keep him from finding out
              (20:38:42) Afrobean: besides, a kill based on skill in the game is more valuable than killing a friend so they won't peg you
              (20:39:53) Tasselfoot: well, it always factored into my mind, at least to some degree. killed blah night 1 back in like twg12... wouldn't ever do it again because blah dying night 1 is associated with me. little things like that. doesn't mean so much with panda, but there has got to be SOME logic behind panda being killed beyond "oh, she confuses people."
              (20:40:24) Afrobean: dude
              (20:40:27) Afrobean: just let it go
              (20:40:32) Afrobean: panda was a confusion kill
              (20:40:43) Afrobean: no other feasable reasoning for it
              (20:41:03) Tasselfoot: i think there was more to it. expect a post on it tomorrow after i do a little research.
              (20:41:29) Afrobean: ok
              (20:41:38) Afrobean: I might not be able to post again by days end though
              (20:42:46) Tasselfoot: well, i'd love to have your vote off me, but as long as i'm not lynched... i won't complain too much. pegging a wolf would be nice too.
              (20:43:04) Afrobean: what do you mean?
              (20:43:15) Afrobean: by the "pegging a wolf would be nice too"
              (20:43:15) Tasselfoot: vote on me = not pegging wolf...
              (20:43:40) Afrobean: Well, I have a pool of three others that I'm sure there are at least two wolves in there
              (20:43:48) Tasselfoot: yea, i saw that.
              (20:43:53) Afrobean: my gut is telling me that you're one of them
              (20:44:03) Tasselfoot: i don't like your gut.
              (20:44:03) Afrobean: my gut has been wrong at least once in the past though
              (20:44:08) Tasselfoot: twice now.
              (20:44:14) Afrobean: we'll see
              (20:44:17) Tasselfoot: maybe it needs more exercise.
              That should be it. Tass went away shortly after that.

              Secondly, nobody is allowed to insta Tass. Anyone who does so I'll be sure to go apeshit on tommorow and come up with all kinds of evidence on them just so they get lynched.

              Thirdly, Talisman is blue hunting. Just so you all know. I have a convo, but I don't feel like posting right now. If anyone wants to see it, I'll post it, and if I'm not around, but talisman is, he'd probably post it. After all, it's the human thing to do, and as I've said before, often times the most human players are the wolves.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #97
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                Why would I get insta'd? I have 3 votes. It takes 8 to insta. 2 after you take your vote off me.
                RIP

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #98
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - V

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  Why would I get insta'd? I have 3 votes. It takes 8 to insta. 2 after you take your vote off me.
                  Won't happen. Not from me, anyway. You obviously misunderstood what I meant by the "doesn't look so bad" thing. I meant that the PART of that post you had just sent didn't look that bad. A few lines after that I explained the suspicious part of that post (the part of the convo you conveniently cut off). In fact, here:
                  (20:32:55) Tasselfoot: no (#$%. its part of my first post. why don't you go back and check it yourself, so i don't have to play secretary.
                  (20:33:06) Afrobean: ok I will in a sec
                  (20:34:03) Afrobean: "But, can we focus on the important issue here? Who would target her?"
                  (20:34:06) Afrobean: that's what did it
                  (20:34:17) Afrobean: people don't justify kills with that logic
                  (20:34:27) Afrobean: they kill people because of their skills in game, or things like that
                  (20:34:31) Afrobean: not because they talk to them
                  You went on to compare it to Torlock and Tps from last game, even though the circumstances are totally different. Tps happened to IM torlock, but you were saying that people who normally talk to panda were more likely to be a wolf than others.

                  And I said to not insta you because you're currently in the lead. Not because I believe you'll actually be insta'd.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #99
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                    as requested:

                    stressreliefball (2:46:31 PM): afro, got some time for twg talk?
                    This is Afrobean (2:46:37 PM): sure
                    stressreliefball (2:46:50 PM): I want to talk about your suspicions on tass and stuff
                    This is Afrobean (2:46:54 PM): ok
                    This is Afrobean (2:46:58 PM): what about it?
                    stressreliefball (2:47:16 PM): well you said in one of your posts
                    stressreliefball (2:47:23 PM): "I'm sure tass is a wolf"
                    This is Afrobean (2:47:36 PM): as sure as I can be without concrete evidence
                    stressreliefball (2:48:14 PM): well here's what I was thinking
                    stressreliefball (2:48:28 PM): there's a seer
                    stressreliefball (2:48:37 PM): seers tend to seer tass early
                    This is Afrobean (2:48:38 PM): there's a master wolf though
                    This is Afrobean (2:48:45 PM): Tass could easily be master
                    This is Afrobean (2:48:52 PM): especially considering the host
                    stressreliefball (2:49:11 PM): well if he weren't and the seer seered him, they might put a vote out on him... do you see what I'm saying?
                    This is Afrobean (2:49:24 PM): yes
                    This is Afrobean (2:49:39 PM): so what you're saying is that you're a wolf with tass and we shouldn't kill him
                    stressreliefball (2:49:51 PM): no I want to vote for him
                    stressreliefball (2:49:58 PM): because I think you seered him
                    This is Afrobean (2:50:04 PM): ha
                    This is Afrobean (2:50:08 PM): I'd die if I was blue again
                    This is Afrobean (2:50:15 PM): I would never be so open about things if I was blue
                    This is Afrobean (2:50:30 PM): honestly, I'm not the seer
                    This is Afrobean (2:50:36 PM): try one of the innactives
                    This is Afrobean (2:50:43 PM): it tends to be those people more than actives
                    stressreliefball (2:50:50 PM): well I'm not really interested in finding out who the seer is
                    This is Afrobean (2:51:02 PM): you're lying
                    stressreliefball (2:51:02 PM): but if it is you, it would explain your attack on tass nicely
                    This is Afrobean (2:51:06 PM): I know you are
                    This is Afrobean (2:51:13 PM): if you're red, you want to kill the seer
                    stressreliefball (2:51:20 PM): yes but I'm not a red
                    This is Afrobean (2:51:22 PM): if you're green/blue, you want an alliance with them
                    stressreliefball (2:51:36 PM): ok sure I'd love to be seered
                    This is Afrobean (2:51:38 PM): I know that's the type of person you are
                    stressreliefball (2:51:41 PM): but I'm not trying to find them
                    This is Afrobean (2:51:57 PM): well since you contacted me assuming I was, I'd say that you are looking for him
                    stressreliefball (2:52:11 PM): no I wanted to make sure I could justify in my mind voting for tass
                    stressreliefball (2:52:19 PM): because my gut says he's a wolf
                    stressreliefball (2:52:45 PM): and if you were the seer that would make me feel alot better about voting him
                    This is Afrobean (2:53:05 PM): well, I could always lie to you, but then you'd be sure and get me lynched if Tass comes back green
                    This is Afrobean (2:53:16 PM): whether you're red or green
                    stressreliefball (2:53:24 PM): how would I know what tass would come back as?
                    This is Afrobean (2:53:31 PM): the psychic would know
                    This is Afrobean (2:53:42 PM): and I'd imagine the psychic report will come out at some point
                    stressreliefball (2:53:45 PM): but I'm not the psychic...
                    This is Afrobean (2:53:47 PM): it always seems to
                    This is Afrobean (2:54:07 PM): as long as an alliance comes out
                    This is Afrobean (2:54:18 PM): and honestly, I don't see why the psychic doesn't just come out
                    This is Afrobean (2:54:28 PM): or the seer for that matter
                    stressreliefball (2:54:56 PM): well the psychic is too easy to fake
                    stressreliefball (2:55:12 PM): I think the seer should come out if they get a wolf, but that's just me
                    This is Afrobean (2:55:41 PM): but if a red fakes the psychic, the real one would come out
                    stressreliefball (2:55:51 PM): right but since they both say the same thing
                    stressreliefball (2:55:55 PM): it's harder to figure it out
                    This is Afrobean (2:56:01 PM): the only way it would work is if the reds think the blue role that they're faking is dead

                    Comment

                    • Torlock
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 475

                      #100
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      Torlock: where the $*%# are you? I respond with a perfect explanation as to why I said what I said, why your vote is downright retarded... and no response.
                      Sorry for not responding sooner. I was entertaining guests and then I've tried to post three times now, but something keeps screwing up just before I would hit submit.

                      Tass, the only reason your name was in my post was because I quoted Q so I could show where he said the same thing as Fish. I never brought anything up against you until you said that I was, "throwing your name around." I wasn't just throwing your name around.

                      I voted for you because you made the accusation that I was just, "throwing your name around," when I hadn't been just throwing your name around. That was a reason for voting because with you saying that I was throwing your name around, people might think that I just threw names out without putting any thought into my comments. Which would make my comments less likely to be considered by other players. It also doesn't hurt that you're known to be a good player, and I'm nothing but a jTWG n00b.

                      I never said I didn't suspect Q anymore, you just made yourself a more prominent suspect in my eyes. However, I have lost some suspicion on Q because he admitted that he got some of his post about Tass and Alain from Fish.

                      Afro, I did used to talk to Tps semi-frequently. I haven't really talked to him since the last game though. I think he was trying to use the fact that I was new against me. Try and get me to tell him my role. So, I just didn't directly agree with anything he said to me and I got wolfed.

                      Tass, there's always the chance that something could happen and cause me to lose suspicion on you. If that happens, I'll change my vote. Unless said time occurs though, my vote stands.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #101
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                        Torlock. Get on AIM now. Your post is fucking awful.... you vote me because you want credibility? You vote me because I misconstrue how you use my name? Did you use my name in a post in terms of suspicion? YES. You did. Therefore, I grouped you in a list with other people. You were not singled out. Your whole reasoning for voting me is listed as I think you're just doing things randomly....


                        Honestly, I didn't think that. If I did, I'd have ignored it. I thought it had merit, so your name was mentioned in my conversation to Afro. Frankly, you are doing everything I would expect for a fucking idiot. From the classic jTWG n00b. From ddrruler. You make a vote that is just plain retarded, then you're called on it. Then you reply with completely shit as a reasoning, and refuse to change it.

                        CHANGE YOUR VOTE NOW. I am not playing around with you child. Your logic is flawed, your reasoning is terrible. And I will NOT be lynched because you are incompetent.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #102
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                          Your big massive post does nothing to lower suspicions on you. All it did was give a summery of the game from your point of view. Now, you've given me something to work off of, you were lynched once as a human in game 6, so I'll go read that now. You're right, I don't have any idea what you're like under pressure as a human or as a wolf, that's why I've been asking around (I'm sure some of you can confirm this). I also went back to read past games where Q was a wolf under pressure, but guess what? Q has never been lynched. It's hard to compare reactions back when this game was first forming; I'm sure most of you have changed quite a bit since then.

                          Yeah, I read the conversation, I didn't finding awe-inspiring either. It makes sense that you'd want to draw them in and get them playing starting off with a little heat, but couldn't you easily have that same reasoning as a wolf? Doesn't prove anything.

                          Oh and it's not that I think the wolves set up the panda kill to frame someone, I was putting it out as an idea to counter Tass's; just giving another option.


                          EDIT: You weren't lynched until 12...as a wolf.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #103
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                            posting convo I had with blah for shits and giggles:

                            mastr414 (2:53:17 PM): talk to me TWG
                            mastr414 (2:53:20 PM): i need some talisman lovin
                            stressreliefball (2:53:27 PM): mmk
                            stressreliefball (2:53:35 PM): you need to make more posts with more ideas
                            mastr414 (2:53:41 PM): i had a girl over the past 2 days
                            mastr414 (2:53:44 PM): i'm free for the rest of the game
                            mastr414 (2:53:51 PM): i've been talking on AIM a bit
                            mastr414 (2:53:53 PM): and am going to be active now
                            stressreliefball (2:54:17 PM): well read through the big posts of the last few pages
                            mastr414 (2:54:50 PM): i'm reading your post
                            mastr414 (2:54:54 PM): aka the last post
                            mastr414 (2:55:55 PM): ok done
                            mastr414 (2:55:57 PM): so talk to me
                            stressreliefball (2:56:16 PM): bout what
                            mastr414 (2:56:36 PM): thoughts an opinions
                            mastr414 (2:56:41 PM): your lasrge posts have bene empty
                            mastr414 (2:56:49 PM): you just put suspicion on every person that someone else ahs put suspicion on
                            stressreliefball (2:57:11 PM): well I don't think anyone else claimed for example fish and chardish to be human
                            stressreliefball (2:57:24 PM): or called out hans
                            stressreliefball (2:57:38 PM): but yeah other people do share some of my suspicions I guess
                            stressreliefball (2:58:34 PM): how bout your suspicions?
                            mastr414 (2:58:44 PM): some stupid things
                            mastr414 (2:58:46 PM): but scatters
                            mastr414 (2:58:48 PM): scattered
                            mastr414 (2:59:00 PM): and i'm going to say some things that will make it look like i'm deleineating between the 3 factions that exist so far
                            mastr414 (2:59:04 PM): but i'm not, cuz i'm a normal green
                            mastr414 (2:59:06 PM): these are just my guesses
                            mastr414 (2:59:12 PM): I feel Q is human
                            mastr414 (2:59:20 PM): his posts have been what mine were back when he played
                            mastr414 (2:59:22 PM): and he always loved it
                            mastr414 (2:59:27 PM): its def not an only wolf thing
                            stressreliefball (2:59:29 PM): interesting
                            mastr414 (2:59:38 PM): his attack on fish is stronger reason to feel human
                            mastr414 (2:59:40 PM): read TWG IV
                            mastr414 (2:59:42 PM): he woudln't do that as a wolf
                            mastr414 (2:59:49 PM): therefore I feel some suspicion of tass
                            stressreliefball (3:00:00 PM): pretty much everyone does
                            mastr414 (3:00:03 PM): none on qreepy
                            mastr414 (3:00:08 PM): second most on you
                            stressreliefball (3:01:26 PM): what do you think about alain or hans?
                            mastr414 (3:01:54 PM): impossible to judge hans yet
                            mastr414 (3:01:55 PM): so i won't
                            mastr414 (3:02:02 PM): alain's interesting
                            mastr414 (3:02:06 PM): i'll talk to him on aim whenever he comes back
                            mastr414 (3:02:09 PM): and i'll be able to tell
                            stressreliefball (3:02:31 PM): some of his posts have seemed like filler somewhat
                            stressreliefball (3:02:43 PM): but maybe he's just trying too hard to get back into shape
                            stressreliefball (3:02:45 PM): so to speak
                            mastr414 (3:02:54 PM): i don't buy that
                            mastr414 (3:02:56 PM): they are filler
                            mastr414 (3:03:00 PM): that doesn't mean suspicious though
                            mastr414 (3:03:24 PM): who are yo uvoting for
                            stressreliefball (3:03:24 PM): well I mean you can explain filler posts by assuming overeagerness
                            stressreliefball (3:03:38 PM): well my gut tells me tass
                            mastr414 (3:03:52 PM): are you going to vote him
                            stressreliefball (3:03:54 PM): but I've got nothing on him except that and his first two posts
                            stressreliefball (3:04:19 PM): probably but we'll see
                            stressreliefball (3:04:29 PM): he's seemed less wolfy as he's been attacked more
                            mastr414 (3:05:26 PM): so would you switch to Q?
                            stressreliefball (3:05:31 PM): no
                            stressreliefball (3:05:35 PM): like I said earlier
                            stressreliefball (3:05:42 PM): I'm giving him at least a day's benefit of the doubt
                            mastr414 (3:05:47 PM): ok
                            mastr414 (3:05:53 PM): so if you aren't going to go tass
                            mastr414 (3:05:54 PM): who do you go to
                            stressreliefball (3:06:03 PM): I would go to alain, probably
                            stressreliefball (3:06:08 PM): or qreepy
                            stressreliefball (3:06:40 PM): one thing I've been wondering
                            stressreliefball (3:06:47 PM): why the criticism of chardish's post
                            mastr414 (3:07:08 PM): because its totally void of anything
                            mastr414 (3:07:11 PM): its not chardish's style
                            mastr414 (3:07:17 PM): it was out there just to cover his "stupid" first post
                            mastr414 (3:07:21 PM): and was so fake it hurt
                            stressreliefball (3:07:32 PM): you made a similar first post
                            mastr414 (3:07:38 PM): i know
                            mastr414 (3:07:42 PM): its his second psot i said was so fake
                            mastr414 (3:07:46 PM): yo umind making a chat?
                            mastr414 (3:07:48 PM): i don't know how to on gaim
                            mastr414 (3:07:49 PM):
                            stressreliefball (3:07:52 PM): and I thought chardish's post was at least a nice summary of stuff
                            mastr414 (3:07:53 PM): and inviting all the peeps that are on
                            stressreliefball (3:08:00 PM): uh I can try I guess
                            mastr414 (3:08:05 PM): thx

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #104
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                              Voting blah now just in case I forget to vote later.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #105
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                                PS:

                                Originally posted by Tass as a wolf in TWGXII
                                Jay, to answer that.... wth. Have I ever told someone they were dead before they were when I was a wolf? No. I haven't. Stop making (#$% up about me.

                                Every god damn thing that has been used as evidence is complete bull.

                                You're making up stuff about me left and right Jay. Saying I didn't ask to be seered. I did. I stopped when eyespew was saved and no seer came forward. No point anymore, right?

                                You're using all these conversations I've had with Hans, eyespew, LD... as evidence. I GAVE THOSE TO EYESPEW. Jesus christ. Maybe its because I haven't lived this long since TWG5 or what... but, THIS IS HOW I ALWAYS ACT, especially late into a game.

                                God. You people are really starting to #$#ing piss me off. Complete nonsense and outright lies are being used to try and convict me. If this isn't the work of whatever wolves are left, I don't know what is. This must be the only reason I'm still alive in the first place, so that they can get the satisfaction of putting me through this.

                                I AM SO MAD.
                                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=asc&start=285

                                Comment

                                Working...