TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - GAME OVER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #106
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

    Tass as a wolf sounds like me as a wolf. Pissed about being lynched for no real reason.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #107
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

      What sucks is... Tass getting lynched as a wolf is the same reaction as Tass getting lynched as a human. Wait til he posts the TWG6 posts.
      RIP

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #108
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - V

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        What sucks is... Tass getting lynched as a wolf is the same reaction as Tass getting lynched as a human. Wait til he posts the TWG6 posts.
        If it really is the same reaction, you have no reason to post some posts from 6.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #109
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

          I explained in the chat why i'm doing a safety vote, so it's going on LD <3
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Torlock
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 475

            #110
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

            Alright guys, I talked to Tass and realized this whole thing was a misunderstanding. Even if it hadn't been a misunderstanding that was a retarded reason to vote. I'm sorry for being retarded guys. I'll try to fix that in the future. I'm going to toss a safety vote to Hans for now. I hope to have some good reasoning for tomorrow.

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #111
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

              Originally posted by Tass as a human, in TWGVI
              i find it unbelievable that alain and blah come forth so quickly....

              i have spoken at length with both of them, and they both admitted to working together for all of this game... and if you re-read their posts, they clearly show they are backing each other.

              I'M going to take a big risk.... Alain told me he is the guardian earlier this game. after reading blahblah and alain's posts, i'm inclined to believe they are both lying, and both are wolves. as this round will be ending at 10am this morning, and cypher + the god damn moron Hans both already voted for me... i now have 4 votes against me, which appears to be enough to kill me.

              currently, Squeek is voting for Alain.... and Kilga is voting for Blahblah. neither are online for me to talk to to switch their votes... in fact, NO ONE from the game in online to talk to about this game. so, wolves... i will congradulate you right now. you got me lynched.

              i will be up at 9am this morning to see if i can perform a miracle to save myself, but as its a saturday morning... i doubt anyone will be online anyway.

              for the time being, my vote stays on TPS... since i have 4 votes, TPS has 3. TPS hasn't voted which will give him 4 votes (including the phantom he gets for not voting)... so if ONE PERSON will switch and vote for TPS, i can be saved and we can kill blahblah and alain.

              i mean, i'm furious that this was allowed to happen... but they pulled off the perfect coup de grace. no one is around to stop me dying, and the round ends before most people will be awake.

              lastly, i'm mad at myself... i rebooted my computer, erasing all of my IM windows. so, i don't even have the IM convos i had with blahblah and alain to use as evidence.

              i'm ranting now. flat out ranting... but i have no doubt in my mind that alain and blahblah are wolves.... this plan is too finely executed to be from anyone but wolves. just look at their logic for voting for me. its bogus. they are talking about how i acted on AIM, which was completely the same as i normally act.

              seriously... SOMEONE change their votes... ideally, we can lynch alain or blahblah with the help of either squeek or kilga switching their votes, and hans as well... someone coming to my aid.

              and, yes... i've never acted like this in a TWG before. perhaps THAT should tell you something about my humanity. and the fact is, i never trusted blah and alain, telling them both more than once i still thought they could both be wolves insteadl of human/guardian.

              GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


              edit: i just checked and realized that Alain was one of the 3 to vote for TPS, so his changing to me screws part of my plan. so, i change my vote to Alain and i hope that Kilga will change from blah to alain and someone else will vote for Alain as well. for the good of all humanity.

              PS - if you think i'm a wolf... then why are my fellow wolves not coming to rescue me? why has no one stuck up with my posts or viewpoints the entire game. why have i been playing this game completely solo. because i'm human and the seer has not gotten in touch with me.... but, if the real guardian is out there and they see this... please help me kill Alain.
              Compare styles, while he was still angry as a human in game 6, I see similarities in both games to this one.

              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=asc&start=150

              EDIT: changed post to both =/

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #112
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                ok so I'm going to clarify the KIND of suspicion I have on the people on my list since this has come up alot in the chat:

                tass - gut-based suspicion. I DON'T think he's been suspicious in the sense of acting like a typical wolf, I DO think he's been suspicious in the sense of acting like how I would picture him acting as a wolf.
                Q - behavior based suspicion. He's acting like a stereotypical wolf in the sense that his behavior has been somewhat erratic.
                alain/qreepy - both the same as tass minus the gut: the way they've acted I can picture being the way they would act as wolves.
                hans - same as above.
                blah - same as above.

                so all that stuff tass was suggesting in the chat implying that he shouldn't get lynched because we're always wrong day one because we vote for who seems most suspicious doesn't really apply here, if tass gets lynched. tass hasn't been acting the most suspicious I would say UNLESS you assume he's a wolf, in which case he is the most suspicious, imo.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #113
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                  Torlock, the day ends in 3 hours.

                  Having better reasoning tommorow won't mean much for today.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #114
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                    I'm voting for Talisman as a saftey, as well as the fact that I don't think what is on tass is enough. The convo with Kilga I just had will convey my feelings, but I don't want to type up a big post, cause i'm not like that. (Hey, I'm trying to be active, but it's hard :'()

                    (17:23:52) Jay: do you think tass is a wolf
                    (17:24:09) bjstrattonIM: Eh, somewhat.
                    (17:24:48) Jay: I mean, the reasoning for tass's wolfdom counts on him being a wolf
                    (17:24:55) Jay: if he were human, the same evidence wouldn't apply
                    (17:24:57) Jay: if that makes any sense
                    (17:25:13) Jay: like, the evidence used can either make him a wolf if he's a wolf, but if he's human, it means nothing
                    (17:25:32) Jay: everyone just says it's their gut (ok, not everyone, just the one (afro or talisman?))
                    (17:25:52) Jay: but... I just can't vote for him based on the fact that people have a gut feeling, and that he made some (wolfish?) comments
                    (17:26:02) Jay: it was talisman with the gut based
                    (17:27:42) Jay: I'm posting this convo cause I don't want to retype out my feelings
                    (17:27:43) Jay: k?
                    (17:27:57) bjstrattonIM: Go for it.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #115
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                      Actually, I'm going to bounce my vote over to Fish.

                      I'm going to get dinner now.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • flypie743
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3210

                        #116
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                        I have looked at Tass' posts from this game and from TWG 12 when he was a wolf, and they both seem very angry. In both posts he curses a lot. There are a lot of similarities from his posts now, TWG 6 (human), and TWG 12 (wolf). IMO, I find there are more similarities between his posts now and TWG 12 (wolf). However, this strictly isn't enough evidence to lynch him today, imo because both games were a while ago and his playing style has definitely changed, but it also stayed the same in some ways. His beginning posts do strike me as odd...almost pushing too hard and just isn’t looking like he usually does. Again, I’m not going to vote for him right now.

                        About inactivity…wolves really aren’t that inactive at all. I know when I was a wolf (four-five games ago maybe?), I was more active than I usually was. Wolves normally don’t want to take phantoms because it will take fewer votes to lynch them later in the game. The only wolf I can really remember who took phantoms was DJshox a while ago. Wolves like to stay involved and look for any little weird/odd thing that will get people to bandwagon on some human. This makes me to look at Tass in the beginning of the game. He was asking who Panda talks to…an easy way to get someone like Jurs or Alain (both known for talking to Panda) lynched.

                        I think that Q’s first post put a lot of suspicion on him because he stated he was going to be inactive. Again…I don’t think wolves usually remain inactive. People are just using reverse psychology thinking a wolf would remain inactive to fly under the radar when really if you use reverse reverse psychology they want to remain active, hoping that an inactive human will get lynched because everyone is bandwagonning onto inactive people claiming they are flying under the radar was a wolf. Yea, so Q isn’t looking suspicious to me.

                        I’m not going to cast a vote yet because we still have time until the deadline (2 ½ hours), but I am currently looking at Tass.

                        IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #117
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                          PEOPLE. CAN WE PLEASE PUT IN VOTES OF PEOPLE YOU ARE ACTUALLY SUSPICIOUS OF.

                          God damnit. I wouldn't be this mad if they really were safety votes, but in reality, NOBODY CHANGES THEM. Almost all of these bullshit votes will be the same by the time the day ends.

                          CHANGE THEM.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #118
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                            Okay, Hans.

                            Q.

                            EDIT:

                            Second-to-top: Tass

                            Third: Fish/Alain


                            I should be doing my homework. =/

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #119
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                              hey qreepy

                              it's saturday. wtf are you talking about homework. clarify your suspicions on tass and alain/fish if you could... perhaps you have something to add that we haven't heard yet.

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #120
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                                (17:26:16) mastr414: talisman's top of my list
                                (17:26:20) mastr414: look at the shit he's been posting
                                (17:26:20) bjstrattonIM: I want to go to dinner but I can't get the hell away from AIM so I might as well listen.,
                                (17:26:24) mastr414: heh
                                (17:26:28) mastr414: he's been making long posts
                                (17:26:35) mastr414: trying to emulate what he has been doing recenlty
                                (17:26:43) mastr414: zbut he's added NO content whatsoever in any form of discussion
                                (17:26:54) mastr414: all he has been doing is addidng suspicion to people that others have claimed suspicious
                                (17:27:01) mastr414: he's not offering any insight or anything whatsoever
                                (17:27:08) mastr414: so he claims to be suspicious of like 7 people
                                (17:27:20) mastr414: then claims he doesn't want to vote for his top 2 msot suspicious people (tass then Q)
                                (17:27:26) mastr414: because he wants to give them the benefit of the doubt
                                (17:27:51) mastr414: it seems like such bull, and a standard pattern that i've seen quite a few times from wolves that dont' want to be too endangering whilst also appearing to being normal
                                (17:28:04) bjstrattonIM: Right.
                                (17:28:09) mastr414: so that's my #1
                                (17:28:15) mastr414: Right now I view Q as pretty human
                                (17:28:23) mastr414: because he seems to be acting the way I used to act in older games
                                (17:28:28) bjstrattonIM: Q I'm not suspicious of either.
                                (17:28:35) mastr414: and his attack on Fish makes me think he's quite human

                                I know most people prob don't read that stuff so I'll reiterate anyways...

                                I'm voting talisman I think Q is human, I'm mildly suspicious of Tass but so is the rest of the world. I feel safety votes are retarded because we need to establish voting patterns and force the wovles to use THEIR votes to save a fellow wolf if the case ever comes to it
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...