TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - GAME OVER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #76
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Prega

    You read the Afro convo? I made my feelings clear... with just him, I'm NOT worried. But when you all jump on me like a bitch in heat... that is concern for worry, and I need to cut it off at the head.

    As far as blue strategy, what is there? We have the standard blue roles. I didn't feel a need to comment on it because there isn't anything new. Yes, there is an extra wolf role, where they can see blues... so the only difference is we need to be more concerned with alliances late in games. It would be fairly easy for the wolves to see a blue, kill them the next night, and assume their role without worry.

    If my shit seems off... well, you're wrong.
    RIP

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #77
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - Prega

      I might or might not be around tomorrow, so for now, I'm going to place my vote on Q
      hi

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #78
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - P

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        PS - Where did LD and Blah go?
        Work 5 - 8:30, got home at 8:30, uploaded song of week, went out with friends.

        Tomorrow, work 9-4, then 7:30-12:30. I will make a vote tonight though, provided I can talk to a few certain people *cough*Q*cough*

        Comment

        • Torlock
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 475

          #79
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - P

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          Fish: I talked a bit with Afro, and its basically the same convo I could have with you. So I'll save us both the time and post what I said to Afro. To note, Afro and I talked more after this, but this is the part of the conversation I wish to highlight:


          TasselFoot: what the $*%#.
          this is afrobean: what?
          *** Auto-response sent to this is afrobean: meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat
          TasselFoot: "Tass is almost certainly a wolf"
          this is afrobean: in my mind
          TasselFoot: seriously, get off my dick about last game.
          this is afrobean: I can't truthfully justify it
          this is afrobean: haha
          this is afrobean: you think I'm still mad?
          TasselFoot: I hope not, but why are you all up on my case. Its pissing me off now that it isn't just you.
          this is afrobean: even if I was mad, the only way I'd be doing this to you now would be if I was a wolf
          this is afrobean: I don't let emotions hurt the team
          TasselFoot: Just you, whatever. But fish, talisman, torlock... like 5 people throw my name around. Its insulting.
          this is afrobean: it's because you've been kinda fishy
          TasselFoot: want my reasoning?
          this is afrobean: truthfully, it's not actually justifiable
          this is afrobean: it's more of a fealing
          this is afrobean: feeling
          TasselFoot: no no no... people are on my case from my initial post. I'll justify.
          this is afrobean: your initial post?
          this is afrobean: do you have the thread open and can easily copypaste?
          TasselFoot: I comment on Q & Alain for one reason. Not cause of Panda. I'd have done it regardless. Because both are regarded highly, both commented to me pre-game about not catching up on past games, and both are clearly out of the loop of recent events. So I wanted to bring them in ASAP. And both have. I didn't like Qs initial (#$%, so I pushed him more.
          TasselFoot: This: (from page 1) I could see someone like Q or Alain, who haven't played in a while... aren't caught up in the game recently... would also have played with her more than some other newer players
          this is afrobean: that doesn't seem so bad...
          this is afrobean: is that your first post?
          TasselFoot: no (#$%. its part of my first post. why don't you go back and check it yourself, so i don't have to play secretary.


          I'd copy that bolding specific lines, but I'm content for you to read the whole thing. I hope this helps to clear up a bit of what I was doing.


          Also, Alain... 9 minutes difference between your post and Fish's. Without the 2nd post, your vote on Q is sketchy, and 9 minutes is a decent enough time that you definately could have seen his post before yours. I can't say I completely disagree with your reasoning, but Chardish already voted Q, then you come and put a 2nd, and go and attack Chardish in the same post.... its odd.

          PS - Where did LD and Blah go?
          Tass, the only time I've mentioned you in a post or IM is when I quoted Q. The only reason your name was in my post was because Q mentioned your name. I haven't even addressed you other than to ask make some joke about being psycho in the chat while Chardish was questioning Jurs. Tass because he's making shit up.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #80
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee

            kind of a weak vote there torlock. same to you, hans, although you did have a post earlier about him (Q).

            anyway tass you responded to an accusation I didn't make and didn't respond to one I did. Specifically, you started talking about why you aren't talking about the blues, which I wasn't trying to say at all made you wolfish. I said that in your first post recently you either started pushing ideas OR talking about the blues and that this game was NOT an exception (except for seeming forced, to me). And you didn't respond to the counterattack on afro being uncharacteristic of your normal style.

            Comment

            • User6773

              #81
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee

              FYI everyone, my vote on Q was a "get your ass out here vote." Since we've probably milked Q for all he's worth with scare tactics, and I don't know who I'm voting for yet, I'm switching my vote to Chardish so I can get off the slowly-forming Q bandwagon.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #82
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee

                Torlock: you're an idiot. You repeated exactly what I said and use it as evidence against me? Fucking awful. Go back to jTWG now. Did you mention my name? YES. I said to Afro "like 5 people THROWING MY NAME AROUND." You mentioned my name, that is included. Hence why you showed up. I did not make ANYTHING up. Jesus.

                Talisman: Explain to me how it was forced? I have no idea what you mean. You're using the word, but not giving it any meaning. So I have no idea what you're really trying to say by it. And the counterattack on Afro? I'll use Chardish's term. Scare tactic.
                RIP

                Comment

                • The_Q
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 4391

                  #83
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee

                  Ok, I may be incompitant, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be throwing out "Q's a Wolf" buttons everywhere. It just doesn't work like that. I'm not a complete retard at this.

                  As for my mentioning the same things as Fish, as you noticed in the AIM conversation, he mentioned it there to me, too. Luckily he bolded the parts he wanted you to pay attention to. Now, if I see that I haven't read any of this opinion on the thread and think it should be put up there, then I'll put it up there. I should have at least cited Fish, in hindsight, for fear that someone would recognize it and hold it against me.

                  For not thinking of this and almost working entirely against me on that one bit of evidence, which looks rather suspicious to me, Fish is now my prime suspect. Tass being second, of course, being the most vocal about my lynching.

                  Q

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #84
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee

                    I just wanted to know what you meant when you said those bolded lines. It does two humans no good to be super-suspcious of each other just over a misunderstanding. The whole conversation just didn't bode well with me, what were you talking about? I don't mean to condemn you solely for using what I had said to others in chats without saying you talked to me, I just want to know what you meant with that "you're closer to me than anyone else watch yourself" comment.

                    Comment

                    • The_Q
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 4391

                      #85
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee

                      You're the only one bouncing ideas off of me right now. The rest of me are bouncing ideas against me. Pretty much it. I find it amazing that, with all the slander against me, you trust me enough to help you come up with suspects lists. No matter what you say, it implies trust.

                      Q

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #86
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee

                        Originally posted by The_Q
                        No matter what you say, it implies trust.
                        I disagree, but you're entitled to your opinion.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #87
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire Melee

                          When I say 'forced' I'm referring to a general tone. It's not like I can pick out a word from your post and say "this is what makes it seem forced to me." It just seemed like you were trying too hard to make your post sound like a normal day one post from you. Is this the strongest evidence in the world? Not really, but it's just a little stronger than intuition as far as day one goes. Am I voting for you? Not right now and I'm not sure I will but you're definitely high up there on the list. I'm also looking at blah pretty hard and all the other power players like him that really haven't been expressing their opinions.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #88
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampire M

                            Originally posted by The_Q
                            You're the only one bouncing ideas off of me right now. The rest of me are bouncing ideas against me. Pretty much it. I find it amazing that, with all the slander against me, you trust me enough to help you come up with suspects lists. No matter what you say, it implies trust.

                            Q
                            That's pretty retarded considering ap and Hans were asking people PRE-GAME for the past two games who they thought the three wolves were. Trust has nothing to do with it. I could go fucking ask the person I think is the sketchiest in this game for the people they think are suspicious, and not use it for myself, but use it against them.

                            What the hell are you talking about rofl
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #89
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                              OK... I re-read the thread, and highlighted the events from pages 1-5. A few things I left out, mostly because they weren't as relavent, and explaining them in a sentence would have been difficult. Different posts are seperated by periods. Every period marks a new post.


                              Tasselfoot - No need to flatter my ego any further

                              FishFishRevolution - thinks the panda kills as a set up. Comments on Qs oddity in posts, names Tass as another top suspect. Replies to Tass' comment, again toys with Tass/Alain thing, finds Q suspicious from AIM convo.

                              The_Q – starts off with a sketchy, dumb 1st post, people get suspicious of it. 2nd post is full of obvious reverse psychology trying to keep himself alive. Brings up a Tass/Alain connection.

                              JurseyRider734 – Posts the chat convo where Chardish grills her, claims inactivity from school and being hyper as to why she derailed the chat.

                              Afrobean - votes Tass in 1st post. 2nd post comments with sarcasm about how he doesn't matter because he is green. 3rd post, more hostility. Gut says Tass is a wolf.

                              HansSky - has no sympathy for panda dying. Attacks Q. Votes Q.

                              QreepyBORIS - 1st post mocks Afro.

                              talisman – pushing panda as a confusing kill, nothing more to read into. Finds Tass sketchy for 1st post being forced. comments on Afro's vote being different from his actions as a wolf. points out that he gives new players + Q a free ride, likely assuming they'll be retarded and wolfish. makes a huge post regarding who would kill Panda... end result, half the players in the game could have.

                              Torlock – Makes an excuse and thinks Afro is suspicious. 2nd post on page 5, comments on Q, then quickly backs off. puts a vote on Tass for a reason that is wrong, as explained by Tass.

                              lightdarkness – says he'll be active. hasn't been.

                              chardish – 2nds blah's initial post. Makes a big post and votes Q. Calls for more activity. Feels Jurs is green, backs off Q.

                              Kilgamayan – makes it known he is green on page 3, and states he'll be inactive. 2nd post furthers his statement of inactivity. 3rd post, contains retarded speek and no content.

                              alainbryden – attacks hans, blah, and ld off the bat. 2nd post is confusing about innocent vs guilty. Says Q is being off, and explains further his previous post. Votes Q.

                              flypie743 – makes 1 short post after taking over for ap, nothing since.

                              blahblah18 – makes the first post. comments on panda dying. 2nd post, jokes around about alain. 3rd post, telling chardish to NOT put so much effort into a post so early in the game.

                              So I'm most concerned with Qreepy, LD, Kilga, Flypie, and Blah.... all have been EXTREMELY INACTIVE. Now, clearly, at least one wolf is going to be active, maybe two. But one is going to play the "mead" role and hang bang. Unfortunately, as none have been that active, I'm hard pressed to justify anything on them beyond inactivity... so lets move on:


                              Alain's posts bug me. I've posted about it. Some of the logic seems off. And yes, I'm ignoring all of you conspiricy theorists talking about the two of us together.

                              Torlock clearly bugs me. Whether its jTWG n00b stupidity in his vote for me, or whether someone much smarter told him to do it, I don't know. The fact that he initially states Afro suspicious, then later uses a convo I had with Afro, completely ignoring the entire convo, and manages a vote on me from it.... awful.

                              And beyond the activity, I don't like LD or Blah. LD for specifically stating he'll be active, and not being active AT ALL. Fine, he has work... but a 10 minute post can be rather lengthy. And Blah's post about Chardish not needing to put so much into a day 1 post? Thats terrible. The more we can analyze, the better. Especially on day 1!

                              My vote is still coming.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #90
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - Vampi

                                I've got to close up shop in less than half an hour, and I don't know when I'm going to be at my computer next, so I'm going to put a Day 1 vote on Tasselfoot. I can see why you'd be pissed off being lynched with no hard evidence; playing the game perfectly as a wolf or a human; but there's enough suspicion in my mind for a vote at this point on the first Day. I'll check the thread for more updates if I can get to it before 8.

                                Comment

                                Working...