TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - GAME OVER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #211
    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - V

    The bolding thing works nicely, I find. I'll try to be a little quick about this, because on top of homework (which, according to the end-all authority, is apparently not an excuse), I just got three new pieces in Symphony Orchestra (a cheesy little Mozart thing, but then also Shostakovich's 5th Symphony mvt. IV, and Dvorak's New World Symphony, mvt. IV), so I'm a little tied up.

    There are some ommissions of what I considered to be more irrelevant than usual.

    Originally posted by alainbryden
    That it excluded me? Brilliant analysis! (This is a Red Herring on my part. did you like it?)
    -Read the sentence again. I wasn't making a point that it excluded you, I made a point that you reacted so drastically merely because it excluded you, as though this meant it targeted you. A paranoia suited for a wolf. [Silly you. Paranoia and curiousity are very different. I was curious, yes, (a good quality in any TWG player!), and suspicious (that's another good quality, you know), but by no means paranoid. You made that part up. The part that it excluded me thus becomes irrelevant -- as it excluded me, it elicited curiousity, and like any mystery PM (no matter if it were sent to me or not), it elicited suspicion. I think you're either reading into this way too far or skimming the surface and making shit up to serve your purposes. I'll take the second one.]

    And what reason would I have not to be critical of it? It would be quite unlikely for a single player to know, on night 2, that 8 people who recieved the PM (I thought it was 5 at the time) were human beyond doubt. The only way they could be certain is if it was a wolf. So what's wrong with that?
    -This nicely proves my point of you reiterating merely things that other people say. Also, you again took something I said for a ride, when that thing you're talking about isn't even relative to the point I'm making. You're 0 for 3. [Sometimes there is nothing to add. Sometimes you just agree. It never looks good when you have nothing to add, of course, but that's the truth of it. Also, it's very difficult to stay germane to the "points" you make when I either cannot find them or find any reason in them.]

    No, it means I did not voice them.
    -Whoa whoa. What reason would any human have to withhold his opinion? That's a very poor and fake excuse.
    Double tags for differentiation. The answer to this one is a shocker: I am not playing a perfect game. That's right, I made a mistake. However, I think you could have gotten plenty of my opinion from the large post I made on day one that you so kindly overlooked for me.

    I thought I had explained this well enough before...
    -Whether or not you excused yourself after you were harassed for your behaviour the initial action still caries suspicion. It doesn't matter to me that you were later to come up with an excuse for why you did it. It's always much easier to justify something in retrospect, once you see how strange it was. [Sounds a lot like what you are doing in defending yourself, wolf.]

    I read this a few times, and never really understood your thoughtful analysis. Perhaps it is too sublime for me.
    -Let me clarify. You began the post with "I am voting for myself" and what one would then expect would be that you would explain why you're voting for yourself, but you instead went off on a tangent and concluded that you want to vote for Q. In general, the conclusion of an argument is the same as the hypothesis for it to make sense. it just goes to show you made it up as you went along, and really had no notion of who you thought was a wolf. This, as I said, because you find it hard to imagine anyone being a wolf other than the 3 your know are wolves. 0 for 6. [I think I posted the reason 3 times now. If you do not understand, or in the much likelier case that you are purposely misconstruing me (where do you think that will get you?), go hang yourself.]

    Or maybe it was the homework?
    Not an excuse. [Sure, it is. It looks like you have your priorities out of order.]

    On day one, I'd be shocked if anyone else could.
    Everyone else who managed a reasonable vote did. I think that's everyone except flypie, and as could be seen in the last three games where you were green and blue, you're much better than that when you're working for the human cause. [Just because a vote does not contribute anything shockingly new does not make it worthless, because the substance behind it is very clearly in other peoples' votes, as well as a post I made on day one that detailed most of my suspicions. The one you skipped over, wolf.]

    Who did Alain vote for day one? Was it Q? Is he an enormous hypocrite?
    Did I attack you for voting Q?
    The answer to both questions is no. I was attacking you for bandwagonning on Q. If I must quote you again: "Okay Hans /n/n Q". Where I differ from you is that I had a good attempt at reasoning for why I felt Q was a wolf. In the end, it didn't even look like you felt Q were a wolf, just that you felt people would think you were a wolf if you didn't vote for him. [Not only was my reasoning for voting for Q in other peoples' posts, it was in an earlier post of mine, too! The one that you skipped over entirely. The large one I posted on day one. Whoops, your bad. Wolf.]

    Final score: Shit for brains/10 [Red herring/10]
    So, by now you have distracted people from all the inconsistencies and little slip ups you committed. Congratulations. I urge everyone to read Tass's posts on Alain again, just as a refresher.

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #212
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

      not sure "exonerate" is the word you want there blah... "fabricate" maybe?

      /irrelevant

      I thought the chat logs tass picked out honestly made you a little more suspicious, the asking what was in the pms (before qreepy did, I missed that when I did my initial summary), the primary request for everyone to share theirs that led to alain's posting of it, etc.

      And no I didn't bs any of my original reasons for voting you. I do feel that you were looking for a third option to vote on because you didn't want to look like you were bandwagonning, and that you just happened to pick me. That's strictly my own interpretation of what happened... obviously you might really have felt strongly that I was a wolf but the fact that the evidence you used at the time was either horribly generalized (the "he's just cpoying what everyone elses says lololol") or flat out wrong (the "he said he'd never vote for tass") suggests to me otherwise.

      ld and flypie.... ugh whatever.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #213
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII - V

        Originally posted by talisman
        -kilga same thing. forget about the bms game...
        Fuck no. You guys be more interesting and post 100% less tl;dr AIM conversations. Then I'll consider caring more about this game than I do the BMS one.

        Oh, and if you could go to all my classes and do my out-of-class work and deal with issues among my friends that'd be good too.

        I vote talisman

        - out of spite,
        - because chardish said so,
        - because he completely ignored that chardish said he did it, and
        - because he's trying way too hard to look human for my tastes.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #214
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

          Guys... I'm really sorry. My brother has been in town last week and this, so he called me up and we were out most of the night watching the game and drinking beers. Came home and passed out. Tonight, I won't be home until after the day ends. Class then a bowling event for class wars at 6. Letting y'all know now that I won't be posting again the rest of the day.

          I think my feelings have been stated as well as I can possibly state them. In addition, Talisman is accurate in his comments regarding LD and Flypie. You two REALLY need to step it up. Also Kilga, your post completely ignores the fact that Chardish takes back his statement BEFORE he dies... to talisman, to me, AND to fish. That speaks more volume to me than the message himself. I've said that already too. You are only a small step above LD and Flypie in the inactivity ladder... and at least they aren't posting at all, instead of posting and showing complete disregard for actually reading the thread.
          RIP

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #215
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

            Kilga

            OMG activity!

            Voting Kilga because it's very obvious that Chardish didn't get to talk to talisman before his plan was set into action. I think Chardish's plan needed to have Chardish talk to Talisman BEFORE all the people in the chat revealed all of their information.

            Upon reading the entire aim convo posted, it's quite obvious by the end of the conversation that Chardish has no doubt in Talisman's humanity.

            I'm not quite sure if Kilga is a wolf, in fact I doubt it, but I need to be active, and that vote was just BS (Kinda like this one, lol)

            More later.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #216
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

              the bms game reference was a joke. hence the ellipsis.

              also it looks like not only are you skipping over aim convos but regular posts as well... you completely missed my responses to alain on those exact same accusations.

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #217
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                After reviewing Alain's reaction and looking back at all the evidence, I'm going to stick with my previous accusation and make it offical by dropping a vote on alainbryden. I'll check back a couple times before the day ends in like 7 hours.

                Edit: 8 hours.

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #218
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                  HEY EVERYONE

                  This was before the game.

                  Session Start (This Is Chardish:WhorliChan): Thu Oct 20 13:16:37 2005
                  [13:16] Evan: Tell me what your rules are concerning profanity so I can enforce them by removing people from the TWG usergroup if need be.
                  [13:17] Evan: I recommend making very specific rules, lest people try to bend them as far as they can go before breaking.
                  [13:17] WhorliChan: if they bypass the swear filter on purpose, they're out. i'll allow Qreepy that last post, but that's it.
                  [13:17] *** Auto-response sent to WhorliChan: just got splash beats!
                  [13:17] WhorliChan: i like the filter.

                  Kilga and Alain have both broken the swear filter; Kilga has in two posts.

                  I'll leave this up for Whorli to see, but I recommend that you just ignore me and move on with your game.

                  Comment

                  • whorlichan
                    Tiny Plastic Meat
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 669

                    #219
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                    Once again, I am TRULY PISSED OFF. Why do you guys even play if you're not going to abide by the rules? The only rule I had, the only thing I asked, was that you guys don't swear in my game. That's what the GB is for.

                    I've mentioned MORE THAN ONCE, and also KICKED APERSON OUT, for swearing and doing it in a way that bypasses the swear filter. I leave for less than 12 hours and TWO people do it?

                    Screw that. You're both out, and no replacements. I'm sorry for whichever team you happen to be on.

                    Kilgamayan and alainbryden have been removed from the game.

                    This is the last warning anyone gets. If you bypass the swear filter you WILL be removed from the game without a replacement. If it gets to the point where one team wins because the other has lost due to insufficient players, SO BE IT.

                    - - - - -
                    Current voting list of ANGER:
                    blahblah18 - talisman - 1
                    Afrobean - HansSky - 1

                    Phantoms:
                    flypie743 - 1

                    - - - - -
                    Remaining players:

                    Tasselfoot - (Tasselfoot)
                    FishFishRevolution - (insanelikeafish)
                    JurseyRider734 – (xtrialanderror x)
                    Afrobean - (ThisIsAfrobean)
                    HansSky - (NotSoFarOff)
                    QreepyBORIS - (QreepyBORIS)
                    talisman – (stressreliefball)
                    Torlock – (Torlock13)
                    lightdarkness – (lightdarkness42)
                    flypie743 – (flypie743)
                    blahblah18 – (mastr414)
                    Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                    First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                    My lame LJ
                    My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #220
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                      oh jesus.

                      can't you maybe let them go back and unbreak the filter?

                      otherwise, uh, welcome to day three?

                      Comment

                      • whorlichan
                        Tiny Plastic Meat
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 669

                        #221
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                        It's still Day 2. You still need to vote someone off the island. You just don't have as many players to choose from.
                        Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                        First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                        My lame LJ
                        My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #222
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                          Psychic report? Maybe it's too early for that, maybe the psychic's dead, maybe he/she doesn't trust anyone, but I held both of those players pretty high on the suspicion list. If it's still no wolves down, don't worry about it. If there are some wolves down, I think we should get that info so some choice players. Well, I guess, whoever you trust at this point.

                          Comment

                          • blahblah18
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 1662

                            #223
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                            That's retarded... you said AP coudln't curse... this is absolutely unreal, and I don't want to play anymore if this is what's happening... absolutely disgusting.

                            And I was really enjoying this game. Way to ruin it.
                            but for now... postCount++

                            Comment

                            • FishFishRevolution
                              GotR Creator
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 7251

                              #224
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                              AIM IM with blahblah18 <mastr414>.
                              1:34 PM
                              blahblah18: you gonna stay and play with this shit?
                              FishFishRevolution: I was really considering quitting
                              FishFishRevolution: I'm willing to pull a walk out
                              FishFishRevolution: i hate this kind of rule
                              blahblah18: good
                              FishFishRevolution: i mean
                              blahblah18: quit with me
                              1:35 PM
                              FishFishRevolution: i'm all for host's privaledges
                              FishFishRevolution: i was considering quitting when AP was banned
                              FishFishRevolution: er, kicked
                              blahblah18: I was too
                              blahblah18: ok lets jump ship
                              FishFishRevolution: just a second


                              By this I can only assume that alain was a wolf with blah, so I'm voting blahblah18

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #225
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXII

                                Just kidding, i'm out fo reel.

                                Comment

                                Working...