TWG XXII - Vampire Melee - GAME OVER

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #151
    By the way, when I got my PM I was going to go along with it. It wasn't until Alain IM'd me and said "Chardish wrote it because blabhbalbh email hider and capitalizing L in lightdarkness" I said "oh yeah, thats right."

    I then talked to fish and alain in a separate chat where we tried to piece the code together but I eventually said "brb laundry" so that we didn't finish the whole thing because I didn't want to go against the PM any farther.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #152
      For Afro:

      [18:34] this is chardish: mike
      [18:34] *** Auto-response sent to this is chardish: meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat meat
      [18:34] TasselFoot: evan
      [18:35] this is chardish: it's time for a 1-on-1, since I'm screwed either way.
      [18:35] this is chardish: it's damage control time.
      [18:35] TasselFoot: how so?
      [18:35] this is chardish: i sent out the pm. a bunch of fuckers with shit-for-brains thought it'd be a good idea to share everything about the PM.
      [18:35] TasselFoot: well, i mean... i see how you're screwed.
      [18:36] this is chardish: it should be OBVIOUS now to the wolves, if they're intelligent, to kill me
      [18:36] this is chardish: because by doing so, they trigger the PM.
      [18:36] this is chardish: this is like fucking alderoth game all over again
      [18:36] this is chardish: i can't believe i'm playing with these twits
      [18:36] TasselFoot: hence my comment
      [18:36] TasselFoot: about keeping quiet
      [18:36] TasselFoot: i was going to mention alderoth
      [18:36] this is chardish: "HEY EVERYONE WE ALL HAVE SECRET INFORMATION WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE LET'S TRY DEDUCING IT ON OUR OWN BY SHARING OUR INFORMATION"
      [18:36] this is chardish: holy fucking shit
      [18:37] this is chardish: they all think they're such fucking geniuses
      [18:37] TasselFoot: why didn't i get a pm?
      [18:37] this is chardish: because i picked out 8 people
      [18:37] this is chardish: you were on my suspicion list at the time
      [18:37] TasselFoot: ok, thats fine... thats what i assumed.
      [18:37] this is chardish: however, now I'm willing to bet you AREN'T
      [18:37] TasselFoot: anyway, what can i do to help keep you alive?
      [18:37] this is chardish: okay
      [18:38] this is chardish: first i need to explain the brilliance of this system to you
      [18:38] this is chardish: and how some ignorant fuckers ruined it
      [18:38] this is chardish: it's quite cool really
      [18:38] this is chardish: there are 2 chains
      [18:38] this is chardish: ABCD and WXYZ
      [18:38] this is chardish: I call it a "double-helix"
      [18:38] TasselFoot: ok
      [18:38] this is chardish: because each link in the chain knows only the identity of the two links below it
      [18:38] this is chardish: ABCD and WXYZ are given the same message
      [18:39] this is chardish: broken up into 4 parts
      [18:39] this is chardish: each chain has the same message
      [18:39] this is chardish: the top two (A, W) verify if players 1, 2, 3 are still alive
      [18:39] this is chardish: if yes, they send the message triggering B, X
      [18:40] this is chardish: if no, they do nothing, and the chain ends
      [18:40] this is chardish: they send the message to both B and X
      [18:40] this is chardish: in case either A or W is a wolf, the other person will still play along
      [18:40] this is chardish: thus there's a redundancy check in place
      [18:40] TasselFoot: and if both A and W are wolves?
      [18:40] this is chardish: that's the only way it can fail
      [18:41] this is chardish: odds are mathematically insignificant
      [18:41] TasselFoot: right
      [18:41] TasselFoot: what about B and X?
      [18:41] this is chardish: so the message goes down the line
      [18:41] this is chardish: B and X trigger C and Y
      [18:41] this is chardish: C and Y trigger D and Z
      [18:41] TasselFoot: so say A and Y are wolves... wouldn't the chain stop before the end?
      [18:41] this is chardish: no
      [18:41] this is chardish: because
      [18:42] this is chardish: A does nothing because he's a wolf. W triggers B and X
      [18:42] this is chardish: B and X both trigger C and Y.
      [18:42] TasselFoot: oh. W triggers BOTH.
      [18:42] this is chardish: right.
      [18:42] this is chardish: both trigger both on the link beneath.
      [18:42] TasselFoot: so the only failure is if both on the same link are wolves.
      [18:42] this is chardish: right!
      [18:42] this is chardish: isn't it cool?
      [18:42] TasselFoot: yes, but i'm still not seeing how this forms an alliance.
      [18:42] this is chardish: because.
      [18:43] this is chardish: when D and Z get the message
      [18:43] this is chardish: they verify if their people are alive
      [18:43] this is chardish: this whole thing serves to select if everyone in the game is still alive
      [18:43] this is chardish: except me
      [18:43] this is chardish: in which case D and Z post the triggering message in the forums for everyone to reveal their codes
      [18:43] this is chardish: the codes, when put together, spell out that the person i came out to is a wolf.
      [18:43] this is chardish: which I'm pretty sure he isn't at this point.
      [18:44] this is chardish: since alain and jurs are clearly wolves, because of their reactions to this.
      [18:44] this is chardish: jurs especially.
      [18:44] TasselFoot: ok.... i'm still confused by it... but, ok.
      [18:44] this is chardish: okay.
      [18:44] this is chardish: now.
      [18:45] this is chardish: fish is green because he replied to my PM in a very green manner.
      [18:45] this is chardish: very open to possibilities. excited by the intrigue of it all
      [18:45] this is chardish: and i'm willing to bet talisman is green because he's the one i came out to
      [18:45] this is chardish: but here's the problem
      [18:45] this is chardish: i don't want to die and then have the TALISMAN IS A WOLF message pop up
      [18:46] TasselFoot: which you think is going to happen.
      [18:46] this is chardish: possibly.
      [18:46] TasselFoot: i think perhaps you didn't think this all through fully.
      [18:46] this is chardish: i should have put DON'T SHARE THE PM WITH ANYONE
      [18:47] this is chardish: but i thought that was fucking obvious
      [18:47] this is chardish: like seriously
      [18:47] this is chardish: i'd expect people with grapes for brains to perform better
      [18:48] TasselFoot: i'm not sure how i can help to fix this... they seem in the chat to be bent on thinking the wolves wrote the PM... so, maybe when the message comes out, they'll assume talisman is human.
      [18:48] this is chardish: one idea
      [18:48] this is chardish: i can always send the triggering message
      [18:48] this is chardish: or give someone else the triggering message
      [18:50] this is chardish: you know reason #2 for doing all this was to give people things to talk about other than who's suspicous about people acting suspicious by suspecting people.
      RIP

      Comment

      • User6773

        #153
        H___V___O___G___D___H___T___D___K___A__

        _E___E___N___E___E___P___G___L___H___N_

        __Y___R___E___T___A___O___O___U___U___S

        ___E___Y___I___A___T___S___O___C___M___

        Looking forward to a fun-filled postgame.

        Regretfully,
        Chardish

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #154
          This is true, I wasn't going to say a word about it. I IMed talis about my disconerns about flypie, and he sent me to the chat where everyone was stripping down the PM strategy.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #155
            xtrialanderror x (7:35:21 PM): i think you're right
            insanelikeafish (7:46:55 PM): man

            Auto response from xtrialanderror x (7:46:55 PM): i'm cooler than you.

            67432533

            insanelikeafish (7:46:58 PM): so should we say
            insanelikeafish (7:47:00 PM): about hans
            xtrialanderror x (7:47:03 PM): what about hans?
            insanelikeafish (7:47:04 PM): i mean
            insanelikeafish (7:47:06 PM): alain
            xtrialanderror x (7:47:09 PM): ...
            insanelikeafish (7:47:14 PM): should we say that we pieced the puzzle together
            insanelikeafish (7:47:18 PM): beforehand
            xtrialanderror x (7:47:18 PM): i just posted
            xtrialanderror x (7:47:22 PM): go read it
            insanelikeafish (7:47:41 PM): got it
            xtrialanderror x (7:49:06 PM): ps
            xtrialanderror x (7:49:08 PM): i'm not a wolf :\
            xtrialanderror x (7:49:16 PM): but since everyone's going to follow what chardish says
            xtrialanderror x (7:49:18 PM): i dont really care.
            xtrialanderror x (7:49:45 PM): I wouldnt' have flipped out as much if alain did make me like that
            xtrialanderror x (7:49:52 PM): I was actually just going to shut up and not talk about it
            insanelikeafish (7:50:03 PM): yeah
            xtrialanderror x (7:50:05 PM): but this is what happens when you're sitting at home bored on sunday :\
            insanelikeafish (7:50:08 PM): hahaha
            insanelikeafish (7:50:08 PM): yeah
            insanelikeafish (7:50:10 PM): okay
            xtrialanderror x (7:51:13 PM): man
            xtrialanderror x (7:51:17 PM): i'm pretty much condemned now
            xtrialanderror x (7:51:18 PM): whatev
            xtrialanderror x (7:51:19 PM): my bad.
            insanelikeafish (7:51:39 PM): why?
            insanelikeafish (7:51:43 PM): i'm totally not reading anything
            insanelikeafish (7:51:45 PM): why are you condemned??
            xtrialanderror x (7:52:12 PM): [18:44] this is chardish: since alain and jurs are clearly wolves, because of their reactions to this.
            [18:44] this is chardish: jurs especially.
            [18:44] TasselFoot: ok.... i'm still confused by it... but, ok.
            [18:44] this is chardish: okay.
            [18:44] this is chardish: now.
            [18:45] this is chardish: fish is green because he replied to my PM in a very green manner.
            xtrialanderror x (7:52:24 PM): alain probably was setting me up
            insanelikeafish (7:52:35 PM): oh snap
            insanelikeafish (7:52:36 PM): yeah
            insanelikeafish (7:52:48 PM): because you respond to stuff like that
            xtrialanderror x (7:52:59 PM): pretty much
            xtrialanderror x (7:53:04 PM): then he decided to magically disappear
            xtrialanderror x (7:53:06 PM): and not respond to my Ims
            xtrialanderror x (7:53:09 PM): when i knew he was here.
            insanelikeafish (7:53:17 PM): well
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #156
              Well.... and here is where it is tricky... think back to "the twg that did not exist"... aka, the Alderoth Tribal Game that would have been TWG14.

              Same thing... everyone had info that they shouldn't have shared, but EVERY single player in the game told me their tribe, and with the help of the wolves on my tribe, we had a tribal victory on night 1.... then chardish stopped the game.

              The point is, just because someone wants to piece together the mystery DOESN'T mean they are a wolf. They could just be curious... or stupid. Now, chances are they have SOME motivation, so it IS likely that either Jurs or Alain is a wolf.... but its far from foolproof.
              RIP

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #157
                Thinking about it... I'm going to vote Alain. It really seems that the only reason to PUSH for knowing about the PM is if you're a wolf. But I don't think they both are... and from everyone's account, Alain started the push.
                RIP

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #158
                  I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to figure out the PM code before I should've but if you read over the logs i saved, Jurs and I showed a considerable more amount of restraint than Alain.

                  alainbryden: WHO
                  alainbryden: Who killed me
                  alainbryden: IMPORTANT IN_ _ R * _ _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ F _ _ _ S _ _ _ * _ _ WHO KILLED ME
                  FishFishRevolution: it's important to figure out who killed him
                  alainbryden: is it?
                  FishFishRevolution: guys
                  FishFishRevolution: we should stop
                  JurseyRider734: ok
                  FishFishRevolution: we've already broken the only rule of this whole thing
                  alainbryden: Figure doesn't fit for me
                  alainbryden: you're right
                  FishFishRevolution: i mean seriously
                  alainbryden: we should not find out who he's suspicious of
                  JurseyRider734: i plugged yours into mine
                  FishFishRevolution: i mean
                  FishFishRevolution: i would feel a lot better
                  FishFishRevolution: if i was more sure of you guys
                  FishFishRevolution: the fact that we all have PMs is a little reassuring
                  FishFishRevolution: but either one of you could easily be wolves
                  JurseyRider734: yeah
                  JurseyRider734: you could could be setting up against me
                  alainbryden: IMPORTANT IN_ _ R * _ _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ F _ _ _ S _ _ _ * _ _ W * _ KILLED ME
                  FishFishRevolution: W*O KILLED ME
                  alainbryden: I think the person who set this up is setting someone up
                  alainbryden: This is all too contrived to be human work
                  FishFishRevolution: yes
                  FishFishRevolution: it is
                  alainbryden: it's much simpler than this
                  alainbryden: how could this actually ensure anything?
                  FishFishRevolution: i think you're right
                  alainbryden: by not telling us what's going on, you're almost forcing us to want to figure it out
                  FishFishRevolution: it coudln't
                  alainbryden: obviously we won't comply if we don't know what's going on

                  And there's me being convinced that the whole thing was a wolf set up. Clever.

                  alainbryden: IMPORTANT INFORMATION _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ F _ _ _ S _ _ _ * _ _ WHO KILLED ME
                  FishFishRevolution: OH there
                  FishFishRevolution: yeah
                  FishFishRevolution: it fits
                  alainbryden: there's not much else that could fit in
                  alainbryden: okay
                  JurseyRider734: omg guys we're so bad
                  alainbryden: lol
                  JurseyRider734: brb laundry
                  alainbryden: This is so much fun
                  FishFishRevolution: it is
                  FishFishRevolution: thanks chardish
                  alainbryden: even if it's wrong
                  alainbryden: lol, Eva, you're definately human
                  4:55 PM
                  FishFishRevolution: hahaha
                  FishFishRevolution: why?
                  FishFishRevolution: IMPORTANT INFORMATION _ _ _*_ _ _*_ _ _*_ _F *_ _ S*_ _ _*_WHO KILLED ME
                  alainbryden: because despite her curiosity, she's following the anonymous Chardish's orders
                  FishFishRevolution: hahahaha

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #159
                    [23:20] FishFish: if you're a blue trying to get an alliance going, keep up the good work by doing it in a really confusing way--if you're a wolf trying to pull a vizzini/TPS plan, that's your business, if you DIDN'T write the PM, i'll weigh that as more truthful\
                    [23:20] FishFish: personally, I think this is too complicated to be a legit blue plan
                    [23:21] Evan: Hi, this IS a legit blue plan. But keep your mouth shut cause I trust you.
                    [23:21] FishFish: sweet, mouth = shut
                    [23:25] Evan: Look. Good thing I've been forced to put everything on the line here.
                    [23:25] Evan: I trust you because you responded to the PM.
                    [23:25] FishFish: that was the other theory i had
                    [23:26] FishFish: like a wolf found you out or something
                    [23:26] Evan: Right
                    [23:26] FishFish: so through connections that you've set down
                    [23:26] FishFish: we'll all put together who you seered or who the wolves are or something
                    [23:26] Evan: The purpose of the web is to ensure that I die, it eventually gets deduced who killed me.
                    [23:26] Evan: Right.
                    [23:27] Evan: This DOESN'T #$#ing WORK if everyone decides they're going to share their PM beforehand
                    [23:27] FishFish: right, everyone's being quiet about the codes
                    [23:28] Evan: the codes aren't important
                    [23:28] FishFish: dammit
                    [23:28] FishFish: so basically i'm screwing the whole plan over by posting that chain
                    [23:28] FishFish: dammit
                    [23:28] Evan: right
                    [23:28] Evan: no one's supposed to know the chain
                    [23:28] FishFish: okay
                    [23:28] FishFish: okay
                    [23:29] FishFish: oops
                    [23:29] FishFish: how did that picture get deleted from my imageshack
                    [23:29] FishFish: i wish you had said not to share ANY of the PM
                    [23:30] Evan: I thought that was pretty #$#ing obvious
                    [23:30] FishFish: i didn't even mention it
                    [23:30] FishFish: i thought it was too
                    [23:30] FishFish: i didn't mention it at all until I IMed talis about flypie
                    [23:30] FishFish: just talking suspicion
                    [23:30] FishFish: and he goes "did you get a PM?"
                    [23:30] FishFish: and i was like "oh no"
                    [23:31] FishFish: everybody else looked like they knew what was going on, like they figured out what happneed
                    [23:31] FishFish: so i was like "i'm not supposed to send anyone anything"
                    [23:31] FishFish: and they were like 'well blah blha blah blah"
                    [23:31] FishFish: yeah
                    [23:31] FishFish: dammit
                    [23:37] FishFish: well if there's anything i can do
                    [23:37] FishFish: let me know and i'll read it when i get back
                    [23:38] Evan: k
                    [23:51] Evan: Fish
                    [23:51] Evan: Are you in the secret did-you-get-a-PM chat?
                    [23:52] Evan: This could help us get out of this mess.
                    [23:53] Evan: This fox is still one step ahead of the hounds
                    [00:04] Evan: Fish.
                    [00:04] Evan: Are you there?
                    [00:04] Evan: This is IMPORTANT.

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #160
                      Tasselfoot - Could easily be in league with the wolves and have fooled Chardish, Mild suspicion that I don't care about right now (at least for Day 2)
                      FishFishRevolution - Human
                      JurseyRider734 – Pretty sure she's a human, based on her reluctance to break the code in its entirety
                      Afrobean - Pointing fingers everywhere and assigning blame. Still really suspicious of Tass, didn't break the chain, refused to reveal most of his PM. Probably human, maybe not.
                      HansSky - went through with the PM, probably human
                      QreepyBORIS - Has been acting off, as some have mentioned, but he has a lot of homework lately, so that might be all. Didn't get a PM. Could be a wolf playing the undercover/innactive role.
                      talisman – The whole code was that he was a wolf, but that was when that's who Chardish was suspicious of. He's said now that he thinks talis is human. blah says he has just been trying to "act helpful" but his posts are useless. I would lean towards human
                      Torlock – lean towards human here too, got a PM, went through with it, been talking to him throughout the game
                      lightdarkness – inactive, no PM, either way with him.
                      Kilgamayan – got a PM; hasn't posted--he has a lot of work.
                      alainbryden – see my previous posts for my evidence against him--wolf
                      flypie743 – Went for a phantom instead of a safey vote, didn;t break the chain. could be either way.
                      blahblah18 – last I heard he was going to take Chardish's message at face value, but I don't know if that was before or after the Tass/Chardish log.

                      EDIT: Underlined instead of bold.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #161
                        Ok, enough of this pansy shit. This PM garbage has gotten us nowhere fast, so I've decided to come out.

                        I am the seer. I seer'd Chardish last night (awesome, right?), the night 1 seering came back green but they might be master wolf.

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #162
                          I'm going to go out on a limb and buy this for now. Oh, and just in case you're a lying wolf:

                          PS REAL SEER IF YOU'RE STILL ALIVE NOW WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD TIME TO COME OUT

                          I don't know what to think for real, I'll decide after I see some other people post who know a bit more than I.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #163
                            Don't forget this is also possible, people:

                            This is Afrobean (9:12:27 PM): I can't help it

                            Auto response from xtrialanderror x (9:12:27 PM): i'm cooler than you.

                            67432533

                            xtrialanderror x (9:12:41 PM): ps i think you're the vamp seer
                            This is Afrobean (9:12:54 PM): haha
                            This is Afrobean (9:12:59 PM): that would be funny, wouldn't it
                            xtrialanderror x (9:13:03 PM): i think you saw chardish as the human seer
                            xtrialanderror x (9:13:06 PM): now he's dead
                            xtrialanderror x (9:13:10 PM): so you can say you're the human seer
                            This is Afrobean (9:13:17 PM): No, I assure you that I am not the red seer
                            This is Afrobean (9:13:26 PM): sounds plausible though
                            xtrialanderror x (9:13:28 PM): Your assurance doesnt assure shit
                            This is Afrobean (9:13:29 PM): I'll give you that
                            This is Afrobean (9:13:41 PM): however, I have no idea chardish's role any further than human
                            xtrialanderror x (9:14:22 PM): well just because you said you're the seer i'm not going to say you're a human now
                            xtrialanderror x (9:14:26 PM): because theres a good chance you're not
                            xtrialanderror x (9:14:30 PM): you could be the mw too
                            This is Afrobean (9:14:34 PM): I understand completely
                            xtrialanderror x (9:14:37 PM): Ok.
                            This is Afrobean (9:14:43 PM): that's also possible I suppose
                            This is Afrobean (9:14:50 PM): btu why come out if I was the MW?
                            This is Afrobean (9:15:03 PM): if I have confidence that the seer is dead, MW powers are useless
                            xtrialanderror x (9:15:09 PM): So?
                            This is Afrobean (9:15:15 PM): I dunno
                            This is Afrobean (9:15:18 PM): jsut don't worry about it
                            xtrialanderror x (9:15:18 PM): Puts you in the alliance
                            This is Afrobean (9:15:20 PM): I'm not red
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #164
                              Just in case anyone still cares about all this.

                              I am a blue. I am starting a human alliance. This requires me coming out to someone. This system is in place to destroy the entire wolf structure if I die. It is important for the future of the humans that you follow the instructions here precisely. Share ONLY the information you are given, and absolutely nothing else. This plan will work.
                              Kilgamayan, your key is:
                              _M___T___I___R___I___A___M___S___L___I___E___W___I___D__
                              Your password is "I'm drinking hot water." If someone, anyone, PMs you with this code, follow the instructions below.
                              If the following people are alive at the beginning of Day 2:
                              FishFishRevolution
                              Torlock
                              Tasselfoot
                              AND someone PMs you "I'm drinking hot water,":
                              you PM HansSky AND Fishfishrevolution with the message "The cups of soup are solid" and nothing else.
                              If anyone posts a message in the forums "in every land and country," you post this entire PM in the forums.
                              The human alliance is starting. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CODE WITH ANYONE. Compliance with these directions is essential.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #165
                                I'm posting the beginning portion of the chat log as a general reference for people's behaviors as the pm thing became revealed and first discussed:

                                (up to the point where fish enters):
                                (1:49:29 PM) You have just entered room "twgxxii."
                                xtrialanderror x (1:49:34 PM): Hi
                                (1:49:34 PM) lightdarkness42 has entered the room.
                                NEIGH006 (1:49:34 PM): Hi
                                xtrialanderror x (1:49:37 PM): Hi
                                stressreliefball (1:49:39 PM): sup
                                lightdarkness42 (1:49:39 PM): has day started
                                (1:49:39 PM) bjstrattonIM has entered the room.
                                NEIGH006 (1:49:39 PM): Hi
                                NEIGH006 (1:49:49 PM): No, day hasn't started
                                xtrialanderror x (1:49:49 PM): Hey
                                NEIGH006 (1:49:55 PM): Question to start the conversation
                                NEIGH006 (1:50:04 PM): Who in their right mind would chose a phantom?
                                NEIGH006 (1:50:15 PM): Especially someone who knows exactly how the game works.
                                lightdarkness42 (1:50:18 PM): did flypie choose a pantom?
                                stressreliefball (1:50:20 PM): ap wouldn't have....
                                xtrialanderror x (1:50:20 PM): Yes
                                xtrialanderror x (1:50:22 PM): She did
                                xtrialanderror x (1:50:24 PM): She was like
                                xtrialanderror x (1:50:34 PM): "I dont know who to vote for and self or safety voting is gay so i'll take the phantom"
                                NEIGH006 (1:50:38 PM): I'm going to take my phantom..unless something comes up in the next 4 minutes.
                                NEIGH006 (1:50:43 PM): is what she said
                                lightdarkness42 (1:50:57 PM): that doesn't help us at all
                                NEIGH006 (1:51:06 PM): no, it's stupid
                                NEIGH006 (1:51:16 PM): is she doing that to make her seem human?
                                NEIGH006 (1:51:25 PM): I'm pretty sure a wolf would never take a phantom like that
                                (1:51:27 PM) WhorliChan has entered the room.
                                lightdarkness42 (1:51:32 PM): WHORLI IS A WOLF
                                xtrialanderror x (1:51:34 PM): She probably didn't want to be the one who made it be like
                                lightdarkness42 (1:51:35 PM): SHE TOLD ME
                                NEIGH006 (1:51:35 PM): even a dumb one
                                lightdarkness42 (1:51:36 PM): LAST NIGHT
                                lightdarkness42 (1:51:37 PM): IN BED
                                xtrialanderror x (1:51:37 PM): the deciding vote
                                xtrialanderror x (1:51:38 PM): i dunno
                                (1:51:47 PM) QreepyBORIS has entered the room.
                                xtrialanderror x (1:51:51 PM): hi borise
                                WhorliChan (1:51:52 PM): hahaha
                                QreepyBORIS (1:51:55 PM): Blad head hos
                                WhorliChan (1:51:55 PM): ld, honey
                                QreepyBORIS (1:52:00 PM): ..Bald
                                WhorliChan (1:52:01 PM): you're not legal
                                lightdarkness42 (1:52:06 PM): I am in 4 states
                                QreepyBORIS (1:52:06 PM): Hi, Eva.
                                QreepyBORIS (1:52:07 PM): se
                                xtrialanderror x (1:52:12 PM): hahahah
                                QreepyBORIS (1:52:17 PM): I'm legal in about 2 states
                                xtrialanderror x (1:52:23 PM): I'm legal in a few...
                                WhorliChan (1:52:27 PM): i'm legal everywhere, for everything, except to rent a car.
                                WhorliChan (1:52:28 PM): wtf.
                                lightdarkness42 (1:52:31 PM): lol
                                xtrialanderror x (1:52:42 PM): ps guys
                                xtrialanderror x (1:52:45 PM): coheed is awesome 8)
                                QreepyBORIS (1:52:55 PM): Coheed
                                lightdarkness42 (1:53:00 PM): gotta go hop in the shoewr
                                QreepyBORIS (1:53:01 PM): more like Coheedyourself
                                lightdarkness42 (1:53:05 PM): bb in 45 minutes
                                lightdarkness42 (1:53:07 PM): wait, i'm not a girl
                                lightdarkness42 (1:53:10 PM): make that 5
                                QreepyBORIS (1:53:11 PM): Haha, LD
                                QreepyBORIS (1:53:12 PM): XD
                                xtrialanderror x (1:53:17 PM): lol
                                stressreliefball (1:53:22 PM): so does anyone know what chardish is up to?
                                xtrialanderror x (1:53:30 PM): Hmm
                                stressreliefball (1:53:30 PM): he contact me saying he had some important shit to talk about
                                QreepyBORIS (1:53:33 PM): Is it dat 2 yet even?
                                QreepyBORIS (1:53:37 PM): *day
                                stressreliefball (1:53:38 PM): but I didn't see it til he was gone
                                NEIGH006 (1:53:40 PM): no
                                QreepyBORIS (1:53:42 PM): It isn't. O_o
                                QreepyBORIS (1:53:43 PM): Yeah.
                                WhorliChan (1:53:49 PM): it is not yet day 2.
                                WhorliChan (1:53:56 PM): i don't have all the pms yet. sorry.
                                xtrialanderror x (1:53:58 PM): Make them hurry up X(
                                lightdarkness42 (1:54:00 PM): ugh
                                NEIGH006 (1:54:02 PM): I was pretty confident about Q getting lynched
                                lightdarkness42 (1:54:02 PM): falconsfan IM'd me
                                WhorliChan (1:54:12 PM): did he want you to drop out so he could play?
                                xtrialanderror x (1:54:14 PM): well that sucks
                                stressreliefball (1:54:15 PM): we should have a twg where you send in pms during the day
                                NEIGH006 (1:54:17 PM): Everyone, if Q was a wolf then you know who is definately a wolf
                                QreepyBORIS (1:54:18 PM): You have no pms orli
                                WhorliChan (1:54:19 PM): lots of people have been doing that to me
                                QreepyBORIS (1:54:19 PM): loloOLOL
                                xtrialanderror x (1:54:30 PM): who alain
                                WhorliChan (1:54:34 PM): oh...not right now...but when i do, i DO
                                NEIGH006 (1:54:41 PM): I don't feel right about Chardish because I think Q was a wolf
                                QreepyBORIS (1:54:43 PM): I don't get PMS
                                lightdarkness42 (1:54:44 PM): wait
                                lightdarkness42 (1:54:45 PM): whorli
                                lightdarkness42 (1:54:47 PM): do you have pms or not
                                QreepyBORIS (1:54:47 PM): Instead I just get ANGRY
                                NEIGH006 (1:54:50 PM): and Chardish was all about 'half assed' defending him
                                WhorliChan (1:54:55 PM): that's dumb...what if they change their mind by the time the day ends?
                                NEIGH006 (1:54:56 PM): ]not being explicit, but suggesting
                                QreepyBORIS (1:54:58 PM): Hence my clan name [ANGRY]
                                NEIGH006 (1:55:01 PM): to everyone, repeatedly
                                WhorliChan (1:55:02 PM): then which pm does the host accept?
                                NEIGH006 (1:55:12 PM): and then we all go and get those little pm's, that make no sense
                                stressreliefball (1:55:15 PM): well you have a grace period
                                QreepyBORIS (1:55:18 PM): Orli, they accept the last one
                                NEIGH006 (1:55:21 PM): It looks like a big ploy
                                stressreliefball (1:55:21 PM): of like four hours in the night
                                QreepyBORIS (1:55:23 PM): I PM'd Guido 4+ times in one night
                                WhorliChan (1:55:23 PM): ld, i have some PMs from some of the necessary people, but not all of them.
                                NEIGH006 (1:55:24 PM): to set someone up
                                QreepyBORIS (1:55:25 PM): On Seering.
                                xtrialanderror x (1:55:41 PM): X(
                                WhorliChan (1:55:42 PM): *snerk*
                                NEIGH006 (1:55:48 PM): I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS UP WITH THOSE STUPID PMS
                                xtrialanderror x (1:55:51 PM): fish always asked me
                                xtrialanderror x (1:55:54 PM): like ten times a day
                                NEIGH006 (1:55:54 PM): it looks like it's setting someone up
                                xtrialanderror x (1:55:55 PM): and i was like
                                QreepyBORIS (1:55:56 PM): Alain has PMS.
                                xtrialanderror x (1:55:59 PM): YES, I AM STICKING WITH TASS.
                                NEIGH006 (1:56:05 PM): you know, that proud_2_b_blue person
                                QreepyBORIS (1:56:05 PM): Oh, shit.
                                NEIGH006 (1:56:08 PM): come on
                                NEIGH006 (1:56:22 PM): That's such bullshit
                                NEIGH006 (1:56:27 PM): "follow my directions"
                                NEIGH006 (1:56:36 PM): that's like "watch me set up these jerks"
                                NEIGH006 (1:56:50 PM): I have a feeling that whoever didn't get a pm is being set up as a wolf
                                NEIGH006 (1:57:04 PM): so whoever didn't get something from proud2beblue should speak up
                                stressreliefball (1:57:08 PM): uh I didn't
                                WhorliChan (1:57:11 PM): i didn't get one.
                                WhorliChan (1:57:14 PM):
                                xtrialanderror x (1:57:16 PM): I did!
                                NEIGH006 (1:57:24 PM): don't tell anyone what's in it
                                NEIGH006 (1:57:30 PM): incase someone actually thought they were being smart
                                NEIGH006 (1:57:35 PM): and gave out important information
                                NEIGH006 (1:57:50 PM): but I still think it's a setup, and we shouldn't blindly "just do " anything
                                stressreliefball (1:58:01 PM): ok brief time out
                                stressreliefball (1:58:04 PM): wtf is going on
                                QreepyBORIS (1:58:49 PM): Ask Alain
                                stressreliefball (1:58:51 PM): which blue is this?
                                QreepyBORIS (1:58:53 PM): Only he knows. :O
                                QreepyBORIS (1:58:54 PM): :P
                                QreepyBORIS (1:58:55 PM): *
                                xtrialanderror x (1:59:02 PM): Omg
                                xtrialanderror x (1:59:04 PM): I got it too.
                                stressreliefball (1:59:04 PM): did you get a pm qreepy?
                                QreepyBORIS (1:59:17 PM): Lemme look
                                stressreliefball (1:59:21 PM): who did and didn't.... show of hands
                                QreepyBORIS (1:59:22 PM): No.
                                stressreliefball (1:59:23 PM): I didn't
                                QreepyBORIS (1:59:32 PM): No PM....
                                stressreliefball (1:59:49 PM): kilga, ld...
                                xtrialanderror x (1:59:56 PM): I got one
                                xtrialanderror x (2:00:01 PM): and I know who else got them
                                stressreliefball (2:00:15 PM): they being?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:00:20 PM): Do tell.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:00:21 PM): well
                                lightdarkness42 (2:00:21 PM): wait
                                lightdarkness42 (2:00:22 PM): what
                                xtrialanderror x (2:00:23 PM): i know four people
                                lightdarkness42 (2:00:37 PM): I was petting my cat
                                stressreliefball (2:00:38 PM): and they are
                                xtrialanderror x (2:00:38 PM): Boris, Hans, Alain and Fish
                                QreepyBORIS (2:00:46 PM): I didn't get one...
                                stressreliefball (2:00:47 PM): boris said he didn't get one
                                lightdarkness42 (2:00:52 PM): I didn't
                                NEIGH006 (2:01:02 PM): then you're probably being set up
                                xtrialanderror x (2:01:05 PM): well that's odd.
                                stressreliefball (2:01:08 PM): uh alain
                                xtrialanderror x (2:01:08 PM): Set up
                                xtrialanderror x (2:01:09 PM): or a wolf.
                                stressreliefball (2:01:12 PM): half the game didn't get one
                                (2:01:25 PM) mastr414 has entered the room.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:01:27 PM): More than that
                                xtrialanderror x (2:01:28 PM): OMG
                                xtrialanderror x (2:01:30 PM): SCOTTBABY
                                xtrialanderror x (2:01:32 PM): :-* <333
                                NEIGH006 (2:01:32 PM): whoever sent those messages obviously didn't know who the wolves were, or was one and wouldn't not send one to the real wolves
                                QreepyBORIS (2:01:33 PM): Okay, show of hands: Who DID get a PM?
                                NEIGH006 (2:01:38 PM): without them pretending they did get one
                                NEIGH006 (2:01:42 PM): I did
                                xtrialanderror x (2:01:42 PM): I did
                                xtrialanderror x (2:01:50 PM): ...
                                stressreliefball (2:01:53 PM): blah did you get a pm?
                                mastr414 (2:01:55 PM): I did not get a PM
                                NEIGH006 (2:01:59 PM): check now
                                QreepyBORIS (2:02:02 PM): That's 2 people.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:02:02 PM): .....
                                NEIGH006 (2:02:03 PM): if you haven't allready
                                mastr414 (2:02:08 PM): i juts hit refresh
                                mastr414 (2:02:09 PM): still haven't
                                NEIGH006 (2:02:33 PM): well I know kilga got one
                                QreepyBORIS (2:02:34 PM): So 2 people, Jurs and Alain did
                                NEIGH006 (2:02:39 PM): because mine said "...you PM Kilgamayan AND JurseyRider734"
                                QreepyBORIS (2:02:39 PM): They have personal connections, someone knows this.
                                stressreliefball (2:02:43 PM): so this person sent it to all the people they thought were human for sure?
                                mastr414 (2:02:45 PM): anyone care to share what this says
                                xtrialanderror x (2:02:57 PM): mine said "You PM Hanssky and Fishfishrevolution"
                                QreepyBORIS (2:03:00 PM): Yeah, copy paste that motherfucker in here.
                                NEIGH006 (2:03:04 PM): no
                                NEIGH006 (2:03:05 PM): no
                                QreepyBORIS (2:03:06 PM): Oh...phone chain? O_o
                                NEIGH006 (2:03:15 PM): we all have personalised keys
                                NEIGH006 (2:03:17 PM): whoever got them
                                NEIGH006 (2:03:22 PM): if they add up to blue information
                                NEIGH006 (2:03:26 PM): we dont want to post that
                                QreepyBORIS (2:03:29 PM): Then keep it quiet
                                QreepyBORIS (2:03:31 PM): But dude.
                                mastr414 (2:03:35 PM): btw, having nothing to do wit the fact that i didn't get one
                                mastr414 (2:03:37 PM): but
                                QreepyBORIS (2:03:38 PM): How can they KNOW who's blue
                                mastr414 (2:03:39 PM): from now on
                                QreepyBORIS (2:03:40 PM): And NOT red?
                                mastr414 (2:03:45 PM): i'm going to insist no anonymous PM's
                                QreepyBORIS (2:03:47 PM): If they are sending PMs to ...5 people?
                                NEIGH006 (2:03:47 PM): maybe whoever sent it is blue
                                mastr414 (2:03:52 PM): it defeats the whole point of the game of mafia
                                NEIGH006 (2:03:55 PM): maybe they are a wolf trying to set some people up
                                NEIGH006 (2:04:00 PM): we can't assume either
                                stressreliefball (2:04:01 PM): anonymous pms are fine, in my mind
                                NEIGH006 (2:04:06 PM): or there will be trouble
                                mastr414 (2:04:09 PM): they defeat the whole purpose of twg
                                stressreliefball (2:04:09 PM): hosts discretion anyway
                                mastr414 (2:04:14 PM): of having to be accountable for your words
                                QreepyBORIS (2:04:18 PM): YUou can't have them IRL, unless you organize people to write things up.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:04:22 PM): Which is hard...and dumb.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:04:24 PM): Anyhow.
                                WhorliChan (2:04:26 PM): blah: i suggest having a twc thingy about that
                                WhorliChan (2:04:31 PM): lots of people like the anonypm
                                stressreliefball (2:04:33 PM): no make it host's discretion
                                QreepyBORIS (2:04:36 PM): How would it be controlled, though?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:04:39 PM): You couldn't do it.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:04:55 PM): Well...host's discretion works.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:04:58 PM): yheah
                                stressreliefball (2:05:06 PM): anyway
                                mastr414 (2:05:09 PM): w/e i'll discuss it with people after the game
                                QreepyBORIS (2:05:11 PM): Can we have a brief overview of this PM jazz?
                                mastr414 (2:05:12 PM): its jsut bothered me for a long time
                                stressreliefball (2:05:13 PM): is this the same message sent to alot of people
                                NEIGH006 (2:05:18 PM): no
                                NEIGH006 (2:05:22 PM): it's a different one for everyone
                                stressreliefball (2:05:27 PM): so potentiall one of the people who hasn't seen it yet
                                xtrialanderror x (2:05:30 PM): brb gotta do some laundry
                                xtrialanderror x (2:05:33 PM): be back in a few minutes
                                stressreliefball (2:05:34 PM): could have instructions to send it
                                stressreliefball (2:05:36 PM): to someone else
                                NEIGH006 (2:05:37 PM): maybe
                                QreepyBORIS (2:05:53 PM): So why should 2 groups get 2 different PM;s>?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:05:55 PM): Confusion.
                                stressreliefball (2:06:02 PM): ok is the body message the same?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:06:03 PM): I imagine...nothing is special about those 2 groups.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:06:04 PM): I think.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:06:05 PM): O_o
                                WhorliChan (2:06:33 PM): laundry on my end too. if anyone needs me, im me and i'll be back in a while
                                stressreliefball (2:06:34 PM): is everything about the pm the same besides who it tells you to send it to?
                                NEIGH006 (2:06:46 PM): I don't know
                                NEIGH006 (2:06:50 PM): there's a code in it
                                QreepyBORIS (2:06:54 PM): Oh: what is the name of the anonymous user who sent you the PM?
                                NEIGH006 (2:06:55 PM): some letters and blank spaces
                                NEIGH006 (2:07:01 PM): I'm assuming all of them together add up
                                lightdarkness42 (2:07:05 PM): I hate being out of the loop :'(
                                stressreliefball (2:07:09 PM): so obviously the pms are meant to be shared
                                NEIGH006 (2:07:17 PM): OMG people
                                lightdarkness42 (2:07:20 PM): my huge ego must be IN the group
                                stressreliefball (2:07:20 PM): at least by the people who got them
                                QreepyBORIS (2:07:24 PM): They don't expect it to stay secret.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:07:25 PM): What, alain?
                                NEIGH006 (2:07:26 PM): k, 5 people got the pm's I can be sure of this
                                stressreliefball (2:07:36 PM): when were they sent?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:07:36 PM): What's the name of the sender?
                                NEIGH006 (2:07:45 PM): From: proud_2_b_blueTo: alainbrydenPosted: Oct 22, 2005 - 05:50 PM
                                stressreliefball (2:07:56 PM): ugh when was that like normal time
                                NEIGH006 (2:08:02 PM): And 5 people got it
                                QreepyBORIS (2:08:16 PM): This PM was a LONG time ago.
                                NEIGH006 (2:08:18 PM): I know this because in my code, there is a letter, then 5 underscores, then a letter, then 5 underscores, etc
                                NEIGH006 (2:08:24 PM): so only 5 people got the message
                                NEIGH006 (2:08:32 PM): and they are meant to all put it together in the end
                                stressreliefball (2:08:38 PM): and you have instructions to send it to other people like jurs?
                                NEIGH006 (2:08:45 PM): no
                                NEIGH006 (2:08:46 PM): I don't
                                stressreliefball (2:08:51 PM): so that was just jurs then
                                NEIGH006 (2:09:04 PM): I'm instructed "if someone tells you this, you tell this person this"
                                NEIGH006 (2:09:35 PM): and I think In the end all that is going to do is exclude 3 people from the messages which are being set up as the wolves
                                NEIGH006 (2:09:42 PM): there's no other way this makes any sense
                                QreepyBORIS (2:09:51 PM): Too bad there's no reasonable way for it to work.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:09:56 PM): It's a red herring...
                                NEIGH006 (2:10:08 PM): keyword red herring
                                stressreliefball (2:10:12 PM): I wonder if this was the "critical" thing chardish wanted to discuss with me
                                QreepyBORIS (2:10:13 PM): Hah.
                                NEIGH006 (2:10:13 PM): In my opinion
                                NEIGH006 (2:10:25 PM): I think that chardish sent out the pms
                                stressreliefball (2:10:30 PM): no shit
                                NEIGH006 (2:10:37 PM): I was sure as soon as I got it
                                mastr414 (2:10:39 PM): so who got these
                                QreepyBORIS (2:10:39 PM): The only perspon who could be sure that all the people that recieved the PM were green/blue is the host. She did not do this.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:10:48 PM): It's Bullshit. They think ou'll fall for it, and you have.
                                mastr414 (2:10:49 PM): alain qreepy talisman hans jurs?
                                stressreliefball (2:10:53 PM): no I didn't get one
                                QreepyBORIS (2:10:54 PM): No.
                                stressreliefball (2:10:56 PM): nor did qreepy
                                QreepyBORIS (2:10:57 PM): I did not get one.
                                mastr414 (2:11:09 PM): oh
                                QreepyBORIS (2:11:10 PM): Oh.
                                mastr414 (2:11:12 PM): *assumed from tone of chat*
                                QreepyBORIS (2:11:15 PM): It's Jurs's love tringle!
                                NEIGH006 (2:11:23 PM): xtrialanderror x (4:03:59 PM): either hans or fish...
                                QreepyBORIS (2:11:24 PM): Make that triangle.
                                NEIGH006 (2:11:32 PM): I think that's who was in eva's list
                                QreepyBORIS (2:11:32 PM): Make that shit QUADRANGLE
                                mastr414 (2:12:01 PM): ok well you guys have fun with that
                                QreepyBORIS (2:12:05 PM): Wait.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:12:09 PM): What if one of the PM people dies?
                                mastr414 (2:12:10 PM): ?
                                NEIGH006 (2:12:11 PM): So it seems from that the 5 people are Kilgamayan, JurseyRider734, alainbryden, HansSky, fishfish
                                NEIGH006 (2:12:14 PM): why those 5?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:12:17 PM): I bet it was sent out by a wolf...and one of them is gonna die.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:12:33 PM): Why those five? There is no reason.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:12:38 PM): That I see. :P
                                mastr414 (2:12:44 PM): sure there is
                                NEIGH006 (2:12:45 PM): me neither
                                QreepyBORIS (2:12:52 PM): I mean, there is a REASON
                                QreepyBORIS (2:12:53 PM): I bet
                                mastr414 (2:12:56 PM): they have been the 5 least active so far
                                QreepyBORIS (2:12:57 PM): But none that is apparent to me.
                                mastr414 (2:12:59 PM): going down the list
                                QreepyBORIS (2:13:05 PM): Ooh.
                                mastr414 (2:13:06 PM): it mgiht be straight up 5 least # of posts
                                mastr414 (2:13:12 PM): in the thread
                                stressreliefball (2:13:14 PM): no
                                QreepyBORIS (2:13:17 PM): That;s tricky.
                                stressreliefball (2:13:19 PM): fish has to have more than qreepy
                                QreepyBORIS (2:13:22 PM): But what's the reason behind THAT?
                                NEIGH006 (2:13:22 PM): maybe they want those 5 people to trust in them and vote for whoever this message sets up
                                NEIGH006 (2:13:28 PM): but here's the thing
                                QreepyBORIS (2:13:33 PM): Talis: True. I think I had only 3 or so.
                                NEIGH006 (2:13:42 PM): no blue even, would know for sure that these 5 people were human
                                NEIGH006 (2:13:47 PM): only a wolf would no that
                                NEIGH006 (2:13:50 PM): *know
                                mastr414 (2:13:58 PM): or concept b
                                mastr414 (2:14:03 PM): 2 of those 5 are wolves
                                mastr414 (2:14:11 PM): and jurs is lying on who she is supp to send it to
                                QreepyBORIS (2:14:12 PM): IT'S THE HOST
                                QreepyBORIS (2:14:12 PM): IT'S THE HOST
                                QreepyBORIS (2:14:12 PM): SHHHH
                                NEIGH006 (2:14:13 PM): and how would anyone know that for sure?
                                mastr414 (2:14:17 PM): and just filtered it to different people
                                QreepyBORIS (2:14:24 PM): Why would jurs lie about who to send it to?
                                mastr414 (2:14:32 PM): i don't know
                                QreepyBORIS (2:14:32 PM): Makes no sense....if she fabricated it
                                NEIGH006 (2:14:33 PM): THATS STUPID
                                QreepyBORIS (2:14:37 PM): She would ave planned that part out
                                stressreliefball (2:14:42 PM): yeah because now we ask those people if they got it
                                mastr414 (2:14:45 PM): i'm going on the concept that a red didn't make it
                                stressreliefball (2:14:45 PM): and if they didn't
                                NEIGH006 (2:14:48 PM): scott
                                NEIGH006 (2:14:50 PM): that's stupid
                                stressreliefball (2:14:54 PM): it'd be like oh you lied jurs
                                NEIGH006 (2:15:01 PM): how would anyone other than the wolves know two wolves?
                                mastr414 (2:15:02 PM): who would og out and say it
                                QreepyBORIS (2:15:03 PM): Then it could be a setup against Jurs
                                QreepyBORIS (2:15:06 PM): No...too roundabout
                                mastr414 (2:15:09 PM): that person would be hailed automatically as the author!
                                QreepyBORIS (2:15:10 PM): We're thinking too acutely.
                                mastr414 (2:15:17 PM): alain: here's the assumption
                                mastr414 (2:15:18 PM): a blue made it
                                NEIGH006 (2:15:21 PM): okay
                                NEIGH006 (2:15:24 PM): assuming that, then what
                                mastr414 (2:15:25 PM): jurs's email says to send to a,b
                                mastr414 (2:15:28 PM): she sends it to c,d
                                mastr414 (2:15:37 PM): no one would know a switch was made
                                NEIGH006 (2:15:38 PM): okay, what then
                                stressreliefball (2:15:39 PM): and we ask a,b if they got anything
                                mastr414 (2:15:41 PM): except the author
                                stressreliefball (2:15:42 PM): and then we do know
                                stressreliefball (2:15:48 PM): oh nvm I get it
                                mastr414 (2:15:52 PM): ok
                                NEIGH006 (2:15:54 PM): so, and why wouldn't a wolf just comply
                                mastr414 (2:15:56 PM): i was gonna yell at you in all caps
                                mastr414 (2:16:01 PM): because if the wolves know they didn't make it
                                mastr414 (2:16:09 PM): then it has to have some place
                                mastr414 (2:16:20 PM): by definition if the wolves didn't make it, they don't want to facilitate its delivery
                                NEIGH006 (2:16:56 PM): so, you think this whole thing is to see if one of the five people are wolves, just by seing if they do what they're told by an anonymous person?
                                mastr414 (2:17:02 PM): I have no clue
                                mastr414 (2:17:05 PM): I'm just postulating
                                QreepyBORIS (2:17:06 PM): It could be.
                                mastr414 (2:17:09 PM): that's what one is supposed to do
                                mastr414 (2:17:10 PM): postulate
                                QreepyBORIS (2:17:12 PM): But how would they know who recieved it?
                                mastr414 (2:17:17 PM): i think my theory is better then some of the other stupid ones said
                                NEIGH006 (2:17:21 PM): no assume it's a wolf that sent it
                                QreepyBORIS (2:17:23 PM): Oh...that could bein the body
                                NEIGH006 (2:17:25 PM): which makes alot more sense
                                QreepyBORIS (2:17:28 PM): Blah, you didn't get one, right?
                                mastr414 (2:17:35 PM): correct
                                QreepyBORIS (2:17:43 PM): Alain, what the hell is the body?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:17:44 PM): For real?
                                mastr414 (2:17:54 PM): why the hell hasn't picks been sent in yet is my problem
                                NEIGH006 (2:18:05 PM): K, I'll show you
                                QreepyBORIS (2:18:29 PM): Busy people
                                QreepyBORIS (2:18:36 PM): We can surmise roles by looking for activity
                                QreepyBORIS (2:18:37 PM): you know
                                QreepyBORIS (2:18:40 PM): Or indecision
                                NEIGH006 (2:19:08 PM): I am a blue. I am starting a human alliance. This requires me coming out to someone. This system is in place to destroy the entire wolf structure if I die.
                                NEIGH006 (2:19:13 PM): It is important for the future of the humans that you follow the instructions here precisely. Share ONLY the information you are given, and absolutely nothing else. This plan will work.
                                NEIGH006 (2:19:21 PM): Alainbryden, your key is: *********************************************Your password is "*******************" If someone, anyone, PMs you with this code, follow the instructions below.
                                NEIGH006 (2:19:28 PM): If the following people are alive at the beginning of Day 2: Talisman Lightdarkness AND someone PMs you "******************":
                                NEIGH006 (2:19:33 PM): you PM Kilgamayan AND JurseyRider734 with the message "******************" and nothing else.
                                NEIGH006 (2:19:37 PM): If anyone posts a message in the forums "********************" you post this entire PM in the forums.
                                NEIGH006 (2:19:43 PM): The human alliance is starting. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CODE WITH ANYONE. Compliance with these directions is essential.
                                stressreliefball (2:19:59 PM): oh so it's chardish
                                lightdarkness42 (2:20:05 PM): HAY GUYZ
                                QreepyBORIS (2:20:06 PM): Charrrrrdish
                                QreepyBORIS (2:20:10 PM): Hi, L
                                lightdarkness42 (2:20:11 PM): back from shower
                                QreepyBORIS (2:20:12 PM): D
                                lightdarkness42 (2:20:15 PM): and caught the tail end
                                lightdarkness42 (2:20:19 PM): who calls me Lightdarkness
                                stressreliefball (2:20:24 PM): so ld if you and I are alive and alain gets a pm he does something
                                lightdarkness42 (2:20:43 PM): well
                                NEIGH006 (2:20:46 PM): It's so chardish to try to twist this game
                                lightdarkness42 (2:20:48 PM): only if he gets a code of **************************************************
                                QreepyBORIS (2:20:50 PM): How does the sender know what;'s what, though?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:20:54 PM): He's damn confident.
                                NEIGH006 (2:20:56 PM): make it more interesting
                                mastr414 (2:21:01 PM): hey
                                mastr414 (2:21:01 PM): question
                                mastr414 (2:21:06 PM): without sharing pw's or codes
                                QreepyBORIS (2:21:06 PM): OOH! We can make him post some explanation in the game!Is that legal?
                                mastr414 (2:21:15 PM): is everyone willing to share the chain of who they are supp to receive from
                                mastr414 (2:21:17 PM): and who they are supp to send to
                                mastr414 (2:21:20 PM): lets see if its a circle
                                stressreliefball (2:21:39 PM): hmmm did chardish IM anyone else this morning?
                                NEIGH006 (2:21:45 PM): Eva said she was told to send to fish and hans I think
                                NEIGH006 (2:21:51 PM): I may have missunderstood
                                mastr414 (2:22:01 PM): and expected from who?
                                xtrialanderror x (2:22:11 PM): the only reason i like doing the laundry is because i get to use tide with febreeze detergent
                                mastr414 (2:22:32 PM): X-->Alan-->kliga,jurs
                                mastr414 (2:22:46 PM): right?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:22:56 PM): Something like that.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:23:00 PM): Huh?
                                NEIGH006 (2:23:01 PM): yeah
                                NEIGH006 (2:23:03 PM): exactly
                                mastr414 (2:23:07 PM): so jurs is hans,fish?
                                xtrialanderror x (2:23:09 PM): yes
                                NEIGH006 (2:23:14 PM): apparently
                                NEIGH006 (2:23:16 PM): yeah k
                                mastr414 (2:23:19 PM): and who needs to be alive in your jurs?
                                xtrialanderror x (2:23:23 PM): boris, alain
                                NEIGH006 (2:23:28 PM): oh shit
                                QreepyBORIS (2:23:31 PM): Oh, I'm mentioned for reals?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:23:31 PM): O_o
                                NEIGH006 (2:23:33 PM): crazy
                                QreepyBORIS (2:23:35 PM): That makes things WEIRD
                                mastr414 (2:23:37 PM): i would like all bodies copied
                                mastr414 (2:23:43 PM): but leave otu PW's and keys
                                NEIGH006 (2:23:45 PM): just bleep out the keys
                                NEIGH006 (2:23:46 PM): yesha
                                mastr414 (2:23:47 PM): i just want every player's name
                                QreepyBORIS (2:24:19 PM): I am confused. Maybe I was supposed to get a PM, or also maybe it's just a confusion tactic, or maybe it's just with suspiciouns
                                QreepyBORIS (2:24:22 PM): *suspicions
                                stressreliefball (2:24:31 PM): no because neither ld nor I got one
                                QreepyBORIS (2:24:33 PM): Okay....must urinate and do essays!
                                QreepyBORIS (2:24:35 PM): brbrbrbrb
                                mastr414 (2:24:38 PM): eva, copy yours in here
                                mastr414 (2:24:42 PM): kilga copy yours in here?
                                mastr414 (2:24:50 PM): then get hans and fish to
                                mastr414 (2:24:53 PM): I've got to go now sadly
                                mastr414 (2:24:55 PM): i'll keep the chat up
                                xtrialanderror x (2:25:28 PM): mine's too big to copy in here
                                lightdarkness42 (2:25:35 PM): do it in paragrpahs
                                NEIGH006 (2:25:36 PM): I copied it in in peices
                                stressreliefball (2:25:37 PM): piece by piece
                                QreepyBORIS (2:25:45 PM): Ahhhhhhhhhh
                                NEIGH006 (2:25:46 PM): make sure to remove the codes
                                QreepyBORIS (2:25:59 PM): Eva, do it in chunks
                                xtrialanderror x (2:26:27 PM): I am a blue. I am starting a human alliance. This requires me coming out to someone. This system is in place to destroy the entire wolf structure if I die.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:26:42 PM): It is important for the future of the humans that you follow the instructions here precisely.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:26:47 PM): If they die? That implies that they are already up to shit...
                                xtrialanderror x (2:26:51 PM): Share ONLY the information you are given, and absolutely nothing else. This plan will work.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:27:03 PM): JurseyRider734, your key isxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaojfpoajefpoiewfpohaefoha (this is not a real key--Jurs)
                                xtrialanderror x (2:27:14 PM): Your password is "awoeifjawpoefijwaoiefjw(not real pw)" If someone, anyone, PMs you with this code, follow the instructions below.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:27:22 PM): If the following people are alive at the beginning of Day 2:QreepyborisAlainbryden
                                xtrialanderror x (2:27:30 PM): AND someone PMs you "aoifwjaiwofwoieoiejfw(not real lol)":you PM Hanssky AND Fishfishrevolution with the message "aoifjwoiawfjoawfij omfg not real" and nothing else.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:27:43 PM): If anyone posts a message in the forums "akkakakakak not real" you post this entire PM in the forums.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:27:50 PM): The human alliance is starting. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CODE WITH ANYONE. Compliance with these directions is essential.
                                stressreliefball (2:27:57 PM): ohhhhh
                                lightdarkness42 (2:27:58 PM): Love,
                                lightdarkness42 (2:27:59 PM): Chardish
                                QreepyBORIS (2:28:01 PM): Hahah
                                stressreliefball (2:28:01 PM): I get it
                                QreepyBORIS (2:28:04 PM): It's very Chardish
                                stressreliefball (2:28:11 PM): everyone has a pw to send
                                QreepyBORIS (2:28:13 PM): In any case, someone has a CODE they POST in forums.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:28:22 PM): Not either of these 2 people
                                stressreliefball (2:28:23 PM): but to two people
                                NEIGH006 (2:28:53 PM): I'm sure whoever htought this up thought it up well
                                mastr414 (2:28:58 PM): wait
                                NEIGH006 (2:28:58 PM): but they made a shitty assumption
                                stressreliefball (2:29:00 PM): here's the thing
                                mastr414 (2:29:01 PM): so 5 peopel don't have it
                                mastr414 (2:29:02 PM): 3 do
                                QreepyBORIS (2:29:03 PM): But with what intent, Alain?
                                NEIGH006 (2:29:05 PM): they assumed everyone would blindly follow
                                mastr414 (2:29:05 PM): right?
                                mastr414 (2:29:09 PM): only 3 peopel have this
                                stressreliefball (2:29:12 PM): chances are
                                mastr414 (2:29:13 PM): alain jurs kilga
                                stressreliefball (2:29:17 PM): all these people are going to be alive
                                xtrialanderror x (2:29:18 PM): maybe hans
                                xtrialanderror x (2:29:22 PM): either hans or fish has one
                                mastr414 (2:29:25 PM): you sure?
                                xtrialanderror x (2:29:26 PM): it seems one person out of the two listed
                                xtrialanderror x (2:29:28 PM): have a pm
                                xtrialanderror x (2:29:41 PM): i'm the person out of alain's list that has a pm
                                mastr414 (2:29:44 PM): so alain's is if ld talisman
                                mastr414 (2:29:46 PM): neither got one
                                xtrialanderror x (2:29:49 PM): alain's the person out of my list that has it
                                mastr414 (2:29:53 PM): jurs's says if qreepy alain
                                mastr414 (2:29:55 PM): but alain got one
                                xtrialanderror x (2:29:58 PM): and then
                                mastr414 (2:30:00 PM): i thought you all said kilga got one
                                xtrialanderror x (2:30:04 PM): mine said send to hans fish
                                stressreliefball (2:30:13 PM): how do we know kilga got one?
                                xtrialanderror x (2:30:19 PM): i could call them up right now...
                                mastr414 (2:30:22 PM): i thought someone said at beginning of chat that he did
                                xtrialanderror x (2:30:25 PM): i dont want to interrupt what they're doing.
                                mastr414 (2:30:27 PM): so only 2 confirmed are alain jurs?
                                stressreliefball (2:30:33 PM): correct
                                mastr414 (2:30:35 PM): ok
                                NEIGH006 (2:30:37 PM): you PM Kilgamayan AND JurseyRider734 with the message
                                mastr414 (2:30:38 PM): now its meeting time
                                stressreliefball (2:30:38 PM): and if either dies
                                mastr414 (2:30:39 PM): peace
                                NEIGH006 (2:30:43 PM): doesn't mean kilga got one
                                NEIGH006 (2:30:48 PM): just that I should send kilga the message
                                stressreliefball (2:30:49 PM): I assume there's stuff in there to correct for that
                                NEIGH006 (2:30:52 PM): if one did and one didn't
                                NEIGH006 (2:30:54 PM): then kilga didn't
                                stressreliefball (2:31:03 PM): well kilga probably got one
                                stressreliefball (2:31:06 PM): because if he didn't
                                QreepyBORIS (2:31:09 PM): Kilga got one
                                stressreliefball (2:31:14 PM): wtf would he know how to do with the code
                                QreepyBORIS (2:31:16 PM): He would have nothing to do had he not gotten one.
                                NEIGH006 (2:31:27 PM): he wouldn't
                                stressreliefball (2:31:30 PM): the people you send stuff to
                                NEIGH006 (2:31:31 PM): he'd just get confused
                                stressreliefball (2:31:33 PM): also got one
                                NEIGH006 (2:31:35 PM): (and vote me)
                                NEIGH006 (2:31:37 PM): if he didn't know it
                                stressreliefball (2:31:39 PM): let's assume that
                                NEIGH006 (2:31:44 PM): but maybe it says send to both
                                NEIGH006 (2:31:49 PM): so that I don't make any direct connections
                                stressreliefball (2:32:13 PM): the people that are supposed to be alive may or may not have received a message
                                xtrialanderror x (2:32:18 PM): well then boris MUST need one
                                xtrialanderror x (2:32:21 PM): no he doesnt.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:32:22 PM): wait
                                QreepyBORIS (2:32:23 PM): No.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:32:24 PM): he was just in the list.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:32:26 PM): I only need to be alive.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:32:28 PM): yeah
                                QreepyBORIS (2:32:38 PM): Which confuses me.
                                xtrialanderror x (2:32:53 PM): but hans and fish must have them
                                xtrialanderror x (2:32:56 PM): because i have to send them a code.
                                QreepyBORIS (2:33:10 PM): Maybe what gets posted in the forums will tell the wolves what to do?
                                QreepyBORIS (2:33:15 PM): That would be really tricky shit.
                                NEIGH006 (2:33:30 PM): is seems like they are planning to kill someone tonight
                                xtrialanderror x (2:33:31 PM): maybe chardish is the vamp seer
                                xtrialanderror x (2:33:34 PM): and he saw a blue.
                                NEIGH006 (2:33:34 PM): and then something else changes
                                xtrialanderror x (2:33:35 PM): or something
                                QreepyBORIS (2:33:41 PM): But as contingency they have a wolf in the circle
                                QreepyBORIS (2:33:42 PM): I bet
                                NEIGH006 (2:33:43 PM): and they start the chain reaction
                                xtrialanderror x (2:34:19 PM): Do you guys want me to call fish?
                                xtrialanderror x (2:34:25 PM): he called me yesterday about twg
                                xtrialanderror x (2:34:28 PM): i'm sure he wouldn't care...
                                QreepyBORIS (2:34:29 PM): TEll him to get in here
                                (2:34:34 PM) insanelikeafish has entered the room.

                                Comment

                                Working...