TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    One more post and you beat roundbox in postcount Arntonach.

    #I believe in you

    ty for explanation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Bulleftproof means you can't die during the night, while lynchproof means you can't get lynched during the day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Does lynching bypass bulletproof vest?

    e.g: Wolf kill his wolf partner to get a vest.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Okay, I'm gonna clear that up too.

    By 'hammer vote' I meant the last vote placed on someone. As yes revoting for someone puts you back on the top.

    As how how people vote, well we'll see if you guys shit the bed again.
    Last edited by Arntonach; 09-29-2016, 05:31 PM. Reason: I can edit a twg post o:

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wonder if that will affect how people try to vote.

    Can you vote twice for the same person to make your vote apply again?

    I ....

    Shit

    I hope not?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm sad, Aryxi was viewing thread and left again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I heard that if you hammer a wolf, you get a sexy bulletproof vest.
    I wonder if that will affect how people try to vote.

    Can you vote twice for the same person to make your vote apply again?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I heard that if you hammer a wolf, you get a sexy bulletproof vest.
    With insta off that's kind of dumb

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    ...Or maybe I should continue to do so? HEE HEE HEE
    Don't make me regret entertaining tje the idea you re not scum
    Get out there and show the new guys why you re considered one of the best

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I heard that if you hammer a wolf, you get a sexy bulletproof vest.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    ...Or maybe I should continue to do so? HEE HEE HEE

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    kk, there's no reason then for me to be individualistic then. What a shame

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Welp, I was thinking since you're throwing fucking challenges you were going to treat this like a "last man" standing type of thing, but with wolves fucking it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Oh...

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Current Votes:

    Unvote - 3
    MixMasterLar, ShadoWolfe, Hakulyte

    R.E. Aryxi - 1
    Precarious

    Red Blaster - 1
    danceflashrevo

    DaBackpack - 1
    Red Blaster

    Hakulyte - 1
    Tokzic

    That's it? :l

    Leave a comment:

Working...