TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    yeah ok in that case, its def too late to make a change in how the game is played at this point so

    I lied earlier, I was given the power of a preserver for today, I was intending to use it on Tokzic tonight to troll the shit out of him and I was never going to claim it because, as some other people pointed out, becoming confirmed can lead to a death sentence by the wolves

    I believe that Tokzic is town, I have no doubts about his claim of voteless or whatever the fuck it is

    Everyone essentially has to post what I said when the game started, there is now no reason not to do so.

    R O F L this game just got super easy, sucks for the wolves.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I was thinking at forcing everyone to post your post, claim gift roles and then we do a PoE from that + scum leans.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    like, I have to kind of take all of this in at once

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    rofl
    ok
    I did not realize this is what was meant by survivor when arnt asked me to look at the setup

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    it also means people can't hide behind the "I don't wanna post what you wanted me to post sunfan" excuse anymore

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    this game is stupendously, horrifically townsided if it ends when the wolves get lynched

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Welp, I was thinking since you're throwing fucking challenges you were going to treat this like a "last man" standing type of thing, but with wolves fucking it up.
    what
    the
    fuck

    literally why is this game not 12 town vs 2 survivors

    we were told we were survivors

    this makes 0 sense

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    just got back from an exam think I nailed it so I'm feeling good

    one thing I wanna comment in is that earlier I said that I underestimated how independent wabby would be because he is a scientist (at least this is what I had thought). I'm not sure that's accurate anymore, I think its more accurate to say that he didn't want to post what I suggested because he's more of the kind of person to think about a plan when it is proposed and he thought about it (clearly given his posts) and felt like it wasn't the best idea for him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    You get told your silenced at the start of the next day phase, so night phase wouldn't be affected.
    Derp. Yeah, okay.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    If I get silenced tonight and nighttalk is on.

    Can I talk during the night phase anyway and tell everyone I got silenced for the upcoming day phase?
    You get told your silenced at the start of the next day phase, so night phase wouldn't be affected.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Hakulyte, if you wouldn't mind, could you answer that as well?

    I'm just curious about something.
    This was the post I wanted a response to fyi

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Woops disregard the 561-580, I was gonna comb posts but I decided not to cause I want to make dinner at a reasonable time

    With that said, time to make dinner

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    561-580

    sunsfan: I'm quite content with what sunsfan has put out. Even if I don't agree with the lie detector scheme, the intuition behind it feels mostly like it's coming from something beyond self-preservation. His analysis on #695 was nice to read. I feel like I always see sunsfan as town and that's probably not a good thing. I'll bend over for you if you're ever a wolf unless I find something staggeringly different. Towny

    Precarious: I'm liking the tone of his posts. Pretty logical attitude to the game. Towny-ish

    Hakulyte: Overall I feel Haku is towny. His posts are pretty weird at times and lots of them aren't really meaningful, but they seem spontaneous and genuine. My one quip atm is he's taking the whole self wolf declaration thing a little too far to call it normal. This is something I expect exclusively from Charu. Slight town lean.

    j-rodd: I'm pretty happy with posts 676-681. Slight town off those.

    Charu: I can't fucen read you for shit. Null for now.

    Aryxi: lack of content mostly. Seems to be making excuses from posting atm, which Shado and I agree on. Still, will leave null till your "megapost" comes online.


    Two current scum lean:

    ShadoWolfe: His attitude towards "not lock-clearing" himself could be a potential cover. I didn't like that line of posting. Other than that, his contribution has been quite good. I do like that he is keen to pick out posts he doesn't like and puts a line of questioning on it quickly. I don't really understand the whole "asking permission to ask a question" thing. His line of questioning... I'm not sure what to think of it. He said he was "curious" about "something", so I'm just wondering what exactly, and why he directed it specically at MML and Haku. I'd like a response about this. Null, slight scum.

    MML: In general, I feel like your posts have been full of air. He's prodding some people for information, but most of it isn't specific (got a reads list, can you give us your thoughts, inactives post pls!, etc.) Reads list was rushed. Slight scum for now.



    Other people: I haven't formed a strong enough opinion on you to warrant saying anything. Carry on.
    Gonna focus on rb/Tokzic after dinner

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    That makes this power pretty weak rofl..

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    If I get silenced tonight and nighttalk is on.

    Can I talk during the night phase anyway and tell everyone I got silenced for the upcoming day phase?

    Leave a comment:

Working...