TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    There's been 300+ posts since I've last viewed the thread, bring me up to speed pls

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    What if people fake claim gifts?
    then we figure out who is lying, it should be pretty easy because things like voteless and actor (and potentially jailor) are verifiable, and it actually makes the game end faster than it would if they didn't claim

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    What if people fake claim gifts?

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    it is my sincerest belief that this game in its current state is completely broken in favor of the survivors and that this game should cease immediately, be fixed, and then rerolled

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I am a survivor and not a wolf.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    So let me get this straight:

    Game ends when the 2 werewolves are lynched, or if parity of factions is reached.

    Werewolves can not receive the random roles.

    "Beneficial" roles: Jailer, Lie Detector, any others? These should not claim.

    We lock-clear survivors that do claim and proceed to eliminate wolves.

    That's the plan?

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    this game is essentially over
    the absolutely best case scenario for wolves without modkills is if the same people keep getting powers over and over meaning no new people become essentially confirmed

    the "best" case scenario for wolves is the only winnable scenario, and the probability of it happening is probably super low (i'd guess its below 5%). It requires the same people to be confirmed over and over, the wolves to always kill a confirmed every single night, the wolves to not get fucked by the lie detector, and its super unlikely to occur

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    im gonna do math and see if its even possible for wolves to win in a reasonable manner

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Oh wow didnt see all of SunFan's post

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    it also means people can't hide behind the "I don't wanna post what you wanted me to post sunfan" excuse anymore
    This was what Tokzic was saying lol. I didn't realize you thought otherwise

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    yeah ok in that case, its def too late to make a change in how the game is played at this point so

    I lied earlier, I was given the power of a preserver for today, I was intending to use it on Tokzic tonight to troll the shit out of him and I was never going to claim it because, as some other people pointed out, becoming confirmed can lead to a death sentence by the wolves

    I believe that Tokzic is town, I have no doubts about his claim of voteless or whatever the fuck it is

    Everyone essentially has to post what I said when the game started, there is now no reason not to do so.

    R O F L this game just got super easy, sucks for the wolves.
    I'll just blantedly sheep you and agree with all of this.

    Like I did 30 odd hours ago with Tokzic lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I am a survivor and not a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm really sure MML is town as well, fwiw, like, super sure

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Wineandbread

    MML: In general, I feel like your posts have been full of air. He's prodding some people for information, but most of it isn't specific (got a reads list, can you give us your thoughts, inactives post pls!, etc.) Reads list was rushed. Slight scum for now.
    As one of the first reads list, I'm pretty proud of it actually.
    I guess it could use updating, but I don't think alot has changed: I like Charu a little more, Tokzic looks good, Shado kind of looks weird, REA looks hella scumier....besides that that's really it.

    People really do need to be posting more. Certain people, anyway. I know it's day one but we have 72 hours and it'll be nice if we at least have a proper scum short list by the end of it. Half of everyone's reads are either null or gut I think.

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    You get told your silenced at the start of the next day phase, so night phase wouldn't be affected.
    Mmmmmmkay

    Beware the modkill

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I will attempt to guess from a POE and use my power on someone who I think has a beneficial power, and it prevents the wolves from killing someone with a good power tonight before they have a chance to use it

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    if you have a power that is beneficial, like you have a lie detector DO NOT CLAIM IT

    DO NOT CLAIM NOT HAVING A POWER FROM THIS POINT FORWARD EITHER

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I mean Tokzic already claimed and can be verified tomorrow based on vote.

    I don't see why more claims shouldn't happen and get this moving on.

    Leave a comment:

Working...