TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I would be slightly more cautious than I am right now as a wolf.

    That probably doesn't mean much to you tho.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    Not really. Not enough posts from several people.

    But my gut thinks there is one red in Haku, you, and ShadowWolf.
    Interesting.

    For what it's worth I think Haku is looking townier then Shado right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I like how Shado complains that ToKzic is gone right in the middle of him posting and then fucking leaves rofl

    Hey Tokzic, got a reads list?
    Not really. Not enough posts from several people.

    But my gut thinks there is one red in Haku, you, and ShadowWolf.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I think it's safe to assume that we should follow what Tokzic wants to do as it can be verified tomorrow.

    It's by far the best lead atm.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    Not really understanding why you're voting for a guy who came out with a verifiable gift when wolves can't get gifts and all it takes is to check the end of day vote tally with Haku having one less vote than he should have.
    Oh, there you are. Unvote. I wanted to gauge your reaction if accused after making your play. From what you're saying, it seems as though you'll be confirmed by morning.

    If there's a real voteless who doesn't want to claim, or actor in play, please do not vote on the same wagon as Tokzic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I agree with that and it's my initial idea from the start.

    I'm not sure why you responded that to my post lol.
    Misread your post. Thought you were saying humans should be acting like survivors and not like greens.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    What's your reasoning for this?
    I can't say I agree. The way I see it, a wolf wouldn't have to worry about NK and would therefore be free to act as townie as possible in order to gain trust. That's basically the basis for my vote on tokzic. Still waiting on him to come back, btw, but I'm going to have to finalize a vote by around 4pm server time tomorrow (2pm PST) before heading to work. I hope he returns by then, because I'm not a fan of lynching inactives unless there are no better leads.
    I'd expect the wolves to play by the book and pretend to worry about NK to cover themselves.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I like how Shado complains that ToKzic is gone right in the middle of him posting and then fucking leaves rofl

    Hey Tokzic, got a reads list?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    Again, I super disagree. The faster Survivors find the two wolves, the more survivors are alive, the higher probability you will be alive for the win.

    If you aren't scumhunting you are doing it wrong.
    I agree with that and it's my initial idea from the start.

    I'm not sure why you responded that to my post lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    And this would be SUCH AN EASY WIN with this COMPLETELY IMBA FORMAT if gift receivers would just fucking out already.

    Me and J-rodd claimed, that is 2/3. Can we get our third D1 gift out there so we can make an informed lynch?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Keep in mind that the wolf's goal this game is to act like a Survivor, not a town player.
    Again, I super disagree. The faster Survivors find the two wolves, the more survivors are alive, the higher probability you will be alive for the win.

    If you aren't scumhunting you are doing it wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Keep in mind that the wolf's goal this game is to act like a Survivor, not a town player.
    What's your reasoning for this?
    I can't say I agree. The way I see it, a wolf wouldn't have to worry about NK and would therefore be free to act as townie as possible in order to gain trust. That's basically the basis for my vote on tokzic. Still waiting on him to come back, btw, but I'm going to have to finalize a vote by around 4pm server time tomorrow (2pm PST) before heading to work. I hope he returns by then, because I'm not a fan of lynching inactives unless there are no better leads.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    I CLAIMED VOTELESS GIFT.

    WOLVES CANNOT GET GIFTS.

    Does anybody here read posts.
    We'll do what you suggested and see if your vote counts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    If you knew there was a wolf in sunfan or tokzic, who would you most suspect?

    Separate question: If you knew there was a wolf in roundbox or DBP, would you most suspect?

    Last question: If you knew there was a wolf in j-rodd or Red Blaster, who would you suspect?
    What is with these pairings? Where did you come up with them?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    A very interesting question, especially this stage of the game.

    1 while I see the argument about Wolf SunFan being able to make that post at the start....gut tells me that aint it. I think he is likely town over Tokzic. Tokzic, however, actually posted substance compared to past games and I feel he is also probably survivor. PoE says Tokzic tho.
    I CLAIMED VOTELESS GIFT.

    WOLVES CANNOT GET GIFTS.

    Does anybody here read posts.

    Leave a comment:

Working...