TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    well then

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm trying to think of changes that would help the mode

    I think having survivors duking out for votes if the wolves die would be kind of cool but it kind of stops being a "TWG" at that point I guess.

    I think cardflips off would be better? And then maybe switch wolves into SKs, with no communication.

    The power roles.. I guess to start, giving the ability to the wolf/sk faction would help. Maybe they could be slightly tweaked for the opposite faction (like inability to roll jailer/immunity)

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    What rhe FUCK the game's over?? I had mostly good reads too

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by YoshL
    arntronach, adding random challenge shit that gives phantoms was dumb as fuck

    trying to contact someone for a confirmation pm publically, then stating the reason as to why he wasn't confirming in thread is also stupid as fuck.
    I like ur new avi

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    everyone commited suicide the end
    looool

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I think roundbox had the right idea

    post a lil bit to not get lynched, last until endgame, then GG
    I would've pushed on him harder if his profile pic hadn't changed to be so majestic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    First post changed.

    Go read for Happy Ending.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I think roundbox had the right idea

    post a lil bit to not get lynched, last until endgame, then GG

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    afk the entire game is the best strat

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    afk the entire game is the best strat
    That's your wolfmeta bruh. I can't wait to see it next game

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    arntronach, adding random challenge shit that gives phantoms was dumb as fuck

    trying to contact someone for a confirmation pm publically, then stating the reason as to why he wasn't confirming in thread is also stupid as fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    afk the entire game is the best strat

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    np, just wanted to spice up a standard game.

    Also, since hakulyte asked me about this, I might as well point this out; any Survivor alive at parity would've won cause of the role's wording.
    LMFAO

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    np, just wanted to spice up a standard game.

    Also, since hakulyte asked me about this, I might as well point this out; any Survivor alive at parity would've won cause of the role's wording.

    also SW isn't kidding.



    Bark Bark - Last Tuesday at 1:08 AM
    TESTING @Arntonach
    ATN - Last Tuesday at 1:10 AM
    woof
    Woof Woof - Last Tuesday at 2:16 AM
    Ayy
    ATN - Last Tuesday at 2:16 AM
    shh
    Thank you for joining the discord, but let's not start talking until poting is allowed
    ATN - Last Tuesday at 10:00 PM
    llalala
    Bark Bark - Last Tuesday at 10:03 PM
    Lolo
    ATN - Last Tuesday at 10:03 PM
    oh goodie, you can post
    Bark Bark - Last Tuesday at 10:04 PM
    Im pretty proud of myself
    ATN - Last Tuesday at 10:05 PM
    so, since you got lucky and became a wolf, I'd like to ask you a quick question
    Can you describe, in about a sentence, the bio of whoever gets lynched? It doesn't have to be accurate.
    Bark Bark - Last Tuesday at 10:07 PM
    I do not understand what exactly you are asking lol
    ATN - Last Tuesday at 10:08 PM
    Oh, well when someone dies they need a little farewell retrospective, as a way to make the loss sting that much harder.
    Bark Bark - Last Tuesday at 10:09 PM
    Ah
    "You have been found drinking from the host's toilet instead of catching rainwater. You have been voted off the island"
    ATN - Last Tuesday at 10:13 PM
    holy shit yes
    September 28, 2016
    Woof Woof - Yesterday at 12:44 AM
    Hahaha that's great
    also I'll be appearing offline throughout this game because I don't use discord normally so me being online would be a tipoff
    I suggest you do the same
    you click your picture on the bottom left (from computer, idk about mobile), and change the user status to "offline"
    Bark Bark - Yesterday at 12:47 AM
    Good point. Where do I set that?
    Woof Woof - Yesterday at 12:49 AM
    you click on your picture where it shows the green dot for "online", and then change it to "offline"
    excellent.
    oh, nvm, you were actually offline ahah
    I'm excited for this, though. We made a good town combo, let's see how we fare as wolves.
    Bark Bark - Yesterday at 12:53 AM
    Lol yeah.
    And actually, as wolves we shouldn't talk here much
    Play off the thread, keep it natural
    Woof Woof - Yesterday at 12:55 AM
    That's the plan, but 24/7 wolfchat does give an edge imo.
    Bark Bark - Yesterday at 1:06 AM
    Phone free aking out
    Bb later
    Woof Woof - Yesterday at 1:15 AM
    your post didn't post twice in thread btw
    remember to set yourself as offline whenever you get to a computer, it'll carry over to phone. Other than that, enjoy your game and I'll seeya in thread (:
    Woof Woof - Yesterday at 2:38 AM
    @ATN Voteless' vote will still appear to count all the way through EoD, right? As in, it'll show up in the official "votecount", correct?
    ATN - Yesterday at 7:04 AM
    yep, but not at EoD
    Same for Actor
    September 29, 2016
    Woof Woof - Today at 2:52 AM
    Aight, I'll be hitting the sack here in a little bit.
    Good interactions today
    Last edited by Arntonach; 09-29-2016, 07:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...