TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    oh

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    good, got the results back yesterday
    good shit

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    how did your GREs go?
    good, got the results back yesterday

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I might be able to do that actually
    i put up the signups

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    But it would have to start by Monday at the latest lol, cause I have a hackathon next weekend
    how did your GREs go?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Tokzic gave me a headache this game.

    - Claim voteless
    - Vote with voteless vote.
    - Rage at wolves being unable to have gifted roles.
    - No one particularly mention him during the game.

    Me being like ????

    If he's wolf why does he do that?
    If he's survivor why would you out yourself like that?
    Why is no one saying anything?

    Is this a fake claim into a slip that leads to the opposite direction of the fake claim? what is even-

    Is that double fake claim + lie + reaction testing

    Am I supposed to act like nothing happened?
    Am I supposed to help him?

    AAAAHH

    #rip brain
    He gave a reason for outing himself. Tokzic was preaching what lead SunFan to cancel the Game basically from the start.

    As a wolf I hoped I could agree with it and then have everyone still ignore it because you guys dont tend to do whatever idea I think is good at any given time but the moment SunFan caught on it was too late

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    so what's happening now

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    But it would have to start by Monday at the latest lol, cause I have a hackathon next weekend

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    A turbo, but I want you to play in it.
    I might be able to do that actually

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    I guess I'll host a turbo if people want but

    Arnt should be able to get those fixes done quickly

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    so what's happening now
    A turbo, but I want you to play in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    so what's happening now

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    Dancerevo also a real possibility. xD
    :c

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Tokzic gave me a headache this game.

    - Claim voteless
    - Vote with voteless vote.
    - Rage at wolves being unable to have gifted roles.
    - No one particularly mention him during the game.

    Me being like ????

    If he's wolf why does he do that?
    If he's survivor why would you out yourself like that?
    Why is no one saying anything?

    Is this a fake claim into a slip that leads to the opposite direction of the fake claim? what is even-

    Is that double fake claim + lie + reaction testing

    Am I supposed to act like nothing happened?
    Am I supposed to help him?

    AAAAHH

    #rip brain
    Last edited by Hakulyte; 09-29-2016, 09:07 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    at the end it was a blind leap of faith with PoE, I was reading a few ppl town

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    GG all, I'll see y'all in the turbo.

    "Fucking pessimistic fucks" was, and IS, the most genuine of my contributions this game, btw.

    Leave a comment:

Working...