TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I guess we'll never know how this would've ended.

    Lmao, sunfan, I know MML surprised the fuck out of you. I didn't think he'd make such a good woof either, although this is the wrong gametype to be so hardcore town.

    Our wolfchat is hilariously short, also. We said hello and then never spoke about the game again.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Wineandbread
    Holy shit I nailed my two first scumreads

    Get at me boys
    Yeah I noticed that too. Good shit, good shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    That MML read list.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    not really tho I would never have pushed that in game probably, was just a hunch

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    wow, the wolf team surprises me

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    sure
    Thanks for the game, Arnt! It was fun while it lasted (:

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    fucking aced it boys

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Holy shit I nailed my two first scumreads

    Get at me boys

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    are the wolves Shadow and MML?
    Wow. Yes. You got it right.


    I was pretty disappointed in rolling wolf. This setup was incredibly townsided from the getgo, and my only hope was discouraging an auto win by mechanic in the hopes that people wouldn't claim as a result, while trying to seem survivorish at the same time. Fakeclaiming would be suicide, as well, because if everyone claims, then the lynchpool would narrow to the four claims, and narrow further based on any verifiable ones.
    Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I didn't really think we could win with the way game was set up, but I was pretty determined to try. I feel like I could've avoided lynch til D3 at max, and was hoping MML would continue being townread til the end.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Can we know who rolled what for the laughs?
    sure

    Survivors:
    Hakulyte
    Red Blaster
    roundbox
    Wineandbread
    Precarious
    DaBackpack
    thesunfan
    j-rodd123
    Tokzic
    R.E. Aryxi
    Charu
    danceflashrevo

    Werewolves:
    ShadoWolfe
    MixMasterLar

    Lynchproof Title:
    Day 0 - danceflashrevo

    Gift Roles Day 0:
    thesunfan - Preserver
    danceflashrevo - Silencer
    Tokzic - Voteless

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Charu and Shado amirite?

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Hi, you're looking for me!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    O game over

    Yeah I ran some simulations again and it's probably too heavy town favored
    Survivors would have to be pretty dumb to lose I think

    Well it was fun boys

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    I knew you were red Haku I don't care how many people were greenreading you!!

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    somebody tell me that's a lie

    Leave a comment:

Working...