TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    It's the portion where Haku said there were 0 wolves in the three of us. Post-game "wat"s are always great though
    Ah

    Well yeah hindsight is 20/20 but I do think that, if I slipped, it was not jumping on you for aggressive posting

    Ah well.

    Btw Thanks J Rodd

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Can you convert that to pages?

    I admit I probably would have jumped on Shado harder if I was town, tho. But still......
    It's page 32-34 (assuming you have 20 posts per page)

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Intentional bad posts ftw.

    "Fucking pessimistic fucks" is not the best way to convince people to help you btw.

    I don't think I would have picked up on MML until Shado got confirmed.

    ..and even if I would, I don't think I could have made anything happen.
    Last edited by Hakulyte; 09-29-2016, 08:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Can you convert that to pages?

    I admit I probably would have jumped on Shado harder if I was town, tho. But still......
    It's the portion where Haku said there were 0 wolves in the three of us. Post-game "wat"s are always great though

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    The entire #620-#675 segment from you two was kinda wat-
    Can you convert that to pages?

    I admit I probably would have jumped on Shado harder if I was town, tho. But still......

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    The entire #620-#675 segment from you two was kinda wat-
    Thanks Haku, I'll kep wat in mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (CANCELED)

    The entire #620-#675 segment from you two was kinda wat-

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Wait wait

    DPB WTF what gave me away

    I think I was a great wolf and it bumms me to know you had my number
    Ask wabby that. DBP made a wild guess at game end and scored, but wabby had only us as wolfreads during the actual game.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    ohhhhhhh gotcha aha my bad. yea if it wouldve progressed i dont think it wouldve taken much from you to not vote you anymore so it's a shame it ended
    Yeah lol it was fun while it lasted. While we could've definitely lasted a few rounds, implementing the "all gifts out" strategy would've essentially guaranteed a town win, unless town screwed up royally. I'll be seeing ya around though (:

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Wait wait

    DPB WTF what gave me away

    I think I was a great wolf and it bumms me to know you had my number

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    ohhhhhhh gotcha aha my bad. yea if it wouldve progressed i dont think it wouldve taken much from you to not vote you anymore so it's a shame it ended

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    what flip
    Lol its a joke.

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    what flip

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    not surprised over shadow but MML def got me early on, well done
    Not surprised over your flip either, fam

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    not surprised over shadow but MML def got me early on, well done

    Leave a comment:

Working...