TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I knew you were red Haku I don't care how many people were greenreading you!!

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    It's me and Charu. (again)
    No fucking way

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Dancerevo also a real possibility. xD

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    It's me and Charu. (again)

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I wonder if I have frustrated arntonach, I apologize if this is the case
    Last edited by thesunfan; 09-29-2016, 06:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    if I keep guessing I'll get it eventually

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    ok final guess, MML RB?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    give me answers dammit

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    MML precarious?

    Leave a comment:


  • Precarious
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Can we know who rolled what for the laughs?
    This. At the least, I'd like to start learning how people play as town/wolves here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    No fuck that's entirely wrong. I don't even know, man. Is it Haku Roundbox?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    are the wolves Shadow and MML?

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    is the game actually over?
    yes

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    is the game actually over?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    ShadoWolfe + 1. No idea who the +1 is so it must be Charu.

    Leave a comment:

Working...