TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Hey MML

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
    I have returned
    Awesome. Thoughts? Give us a piece of ya mind

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    iirc there is still utility for wolves to make the survivor post, so I wouldn't clear ppl that made it

    All claiming survivor does is make them susceptible to "cop checks" ---- it's not a death sentence to them, and going with the program reduces the suspicion they get, leading to smaller probability that they get selected by the lie detector, ironically
    This is valid. I think looking at the timing and where the discussion was when someone made that post will have to be taken into account for it to be as useful as we hope.

    For instance, I feel really good about Haku and you because you both did it right after SunFan proposed the idea, which shows that at the start of the game y'all instictly fell into a Town mindset.

    Someone who has recently gotten around to doing it, not so much.

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I have a feeling Aryxi might be a wolf
    ....go on?

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    it's weak but I don't really like this tone

    I think wolves would tend to be more snarky and sarcastic
    Did you

    Did you read that post?

    Originally posted by Charu
    I like how backpack says "wolves tend to be more snarky" yet I feel like I've been extremely snarky this whole game thus far.
    yOu doN'T SAy

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm having a déjà vu with thesunfan's game and the previous one.

    Does he like making plans on his first post on purpose every time or what?
    He seems to think ahead of when games start.
    Also to note, he was town those two games. I dont think I've seen him roll wolf yet, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    The only way you'll die in the night is you do the unexpected.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    And to answer your question, no they won't. You're to flail-y to die and they will abuse you like I did to you previous game and thereon and so forth.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm having a déjà vu with thesunfan's game and the previous one.

    Does he like making plans on his first post on purpose every time or what?
    It's generally a townie thing to do. If you're familiar with a setup, there are usually optimal strats that should be implemented early. As setups become more known, those strats are basically implemented automatically as soon as town starts playing. Problem is, scum will also try to be the person suggesting the strat to try to get themselves cleared early. With Sunfan, for example, a lie-detector likely wouldn't target sunfan's claim post because he was the one "townie" enough to bring up the strat in the first place and he'd gain major townpoints with everyone else. So, basically, he'd have an incentive to bring up the strat as either scum or survivor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Hey Charu, do you think the wolves will night kill me tonight?
    Where is the taunt here?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Also, how in the world is that a taunt

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Sorry, my Internet DC'd

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    also, Fata Morgana is amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Hi Backpack. What's with 9 posts total?
    there's no special reason, just life

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm having a déjà vu with thesunfan's game and the previous one.

    Does he like making plans on his first post on purpose every time or what?

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    eh I guess the better word is "bitter"
    Hi Backpack. What's with 9 posts total?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    ..What kind of question is this? Why would you ask that?
    It's more a taunt than a question.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    I like how backpack says "wolves tend to be more snarky" yet I feel like I've been extremely snarky this whole game thus far.
    eh I guess the better word is "bitter"

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Hey Charu, do you think the wolves will night kill me tonight?

    Kappa
    ..What kind of question is this? Why would you ask that?

    Leave a comment:

Working...