TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    That sure went to shit very quickly

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I feel like im getting in the way for talking in my back so, take that as a hint.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I just rolled what I should do again with random.org

    Go watch anime and do nothing is winning.

    brb

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    All my hidden white text in my alphabet posts is going to waste.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    not reading the last few pages
    I can see my wolf partner is being lazy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    not reading the last few pages
    Have you unseen them?

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    ok i kind of did, like a quick skim but spam is annoying guys! i do kind of like precarious posting and i also have a thin villa lean on haku as well

    Leave a comment:


  • Precarious
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    that's not an answer precarious
    Shitposting aside, I'll probably end up playing this game normally (scumhunting etc.) despite the lack of a true town. So at this point the answer is maybe, because I don't have a strong read on you yet. Doesn't help that I'm not really familiar with anyone's meta here.

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    not reading the last few pages

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Precarious
    The sentence below this one is true.
    The sentence above this one is false.
    I like you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Shadooooooo

    Tell me your secret weapon against meeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Don't be so fatalistic~
    That's not even what that means, though.

    Touche~

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    What the fuck are you going on about now?
    Stop.

    Stop thinking if you think that I'm thinking.

    You're just going to hurt yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    What the fuck are you going on about now?
    My love story, and your concise alternative. "you wanna fuck?" apparently counts as a post about him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    You don't want to be punished now, do you?

    Leave a comment:

Working...