Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
To be accurate, it's a fanart of Kagerou Imaizumi from Touhou. (how unexpected)
TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I'm curious to see where I am in that list of yours. Am I still the undeniable wolf that you apparently are putting me under?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
@ MML
I would friendzone anyone to kill time in this game MML.
jsayin'
Also avatar is from Miwol on deviantart. It's more of a fanart than anime-related.
@ Arntonach
Thank you.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Reads list when I return in 15 minutesLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I think, while true, us being devided is just gonna make wolves have an easy ass time winning because no one wants to be top town and die for it, ie no one is sharing info/view points and then it's a crapshootBecause I'm an independent young woman who don't need no guidance. Since there is no town in this game, we are under no heavy obligation to work together. Think of it this way: everyone you vote for is a player you actively want to lose. If you're wrong that the player is a wolf, you made someone else lose. If I seem like a threat to your existence, you can always vote for me.
♡
Is it Holo the Wise Wolf?
I hate that character
While you fuckheads continue having a existential crisis about who I am, let's spice up the game a bit.
CHALLENGE 1
So I noticed that you guys have been slacking off in the posting. Not even with shit posting as per the usual. Well, since you guys are so shy, why don't we try some yodeling? And by yodeling I mean posting.
The person with the most posts by Thursday 10pm server time gets an extra vote for this day phase, while the person with the least number of posts in the thread gets a phantom. Currently Hakulyte is winning with 46 posts while Precarious is losing with only a measly 2. So get there bitches. :V
RIP Commentrics
I kind of expected it when I read the setup
You don't say?
Did I just get friendzone?Journal Entry #2:
I found this list of players recently and decided to write poor notes.
1. Hakulyte - The Hero and Protagonist of the Story.
2. ShadoWolfe - Has Wolf in his name therefore it's a Wolf.
3. Red Blaster - I think that name sounds like a weapon, we should keep him alive in case of need.
4. roundbox - My brain hurt thinking at what's a round box.
5. Wineandbread - Probably drunk.
6. Precarious - I had to google that word.
7. DaBackpack - Sounds like someone helpful for carrying our stuff.
8. thesunfan - Probably spend his days bathing to the sun and not caring about his survival. I'm worried.
9. j-rodd123 - An individualist. Good luck to you, I hope you change your mind and join us, but honestly, you're probably safer away from me.
10. Tokzic - Try not to poison yourself.
11. MixMasterLar - A normal buddy.
12. R.E. Aryxi - A strange buddy.
13. Charu - A flamboyant buddy.
14. danceflashrevo - A shy buddy.
- End of Entry #2
If only there was a sign that indicated that Arnt wanted this game tho be themed after Survivor! Oh waitI'm protesting this bullshit. I came here for a game of Survivor, not "Bullshit Survivor like the TV Show, not the variant of twg!"
@Arnt, I get that you want more activity, but this is ridiculous, will ruin your game, and is bullshit. I'm off to work in 30 minutes and dread the thought of having to read 30 pages of spam after a long day of work just in the hopes of finding a wolftell. -sigh- FUCK THIS BULLSHIT
Arntonach
^protest vote will stay there. such bullshit.
Never leave TWG
As much of a slip as anything else In thread.
I wont rule it out tho
....sure
The hero you deserve cooks chicken for a living, bird!
Thanks, I take it back you can still deserve Batman
To be fair doc is still pouring over test, may not be that serious. I have concerns tho.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I recommend you Hatoful Boyfriend~Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I'm interested in birds
Does that make me unique?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
The problem with this game:
Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
Because that's how "Survivor" is run.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
I'm going to lynch myself if it's actually done that way.
Most likely no though, because that shit sounds way too stupid to implement. It's probably only the vote tally at the end of the phase.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
If i'm reading it right, it seems every vote cast for someone counts in the event of a kitb involving said personsLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais
~I want clarification~Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: